• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

abrar14

Statter Master
Sonic and all stars racing transformed and Farming simulator 2013.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Playing Black 2 atm. Just had a 14-win streak in the Super Multi train.

Aegon

I'm playing Trine 2 and Shadow of the Colossus. I've started the second playthrough on the latter.

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Im playing PMD blue, and I died... that accursed silent chasm... D:< screw you, Lonely and Pikapi.

ebevan91

The first Golden Sun game.

It came in the mail today. I had the first 2 games a long time ago and sold them, but I recently bought them again used online.

RaveJackal

[Ocean Intensifies]
A three-heart run and Master Quest on Ocarina of Time 3D.

SmartD

I'm currently playing Professor Layton and the Unknown Future rented from Gamefly. The plot is starting to thicken.

725roy

ambivolent
I just finished the GBA entries the Golden Sun series, and I'm starting my next Camelot game, Mario Golf Advance Tour, as well as Link's Awakening tomorrow.

CHARmander<3

hey im CHARmander. :)
im playing luigis mansion dark moon, pokemon white 2, and Zelda twilight princess, when I m done that Zelda i'll restart skyward sword :)

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Playing Battlefield 3 atm, tampering with the settings to find out how would it fit in my gaming laptop.