• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Been playing some Just Cause 2. This game is massive and never gets old.

Dreamy

I'm playing Tales of Graces f and Black 2. About to set into BioShock Infinite and Mass Effect Trilogy. I want to play Call of Duty, but I can't decide if I should play Black Ops first or just go straight into Black Ops 2.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Have started playing Final Fantasy VI (or III as it's known here). It's got an excellent story and good characters, but god, is the battle system getting on my nerves. Regardless, can't wait to get to the end to hear Dancing Mad in context.

Last edited:

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I am playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokemon Black (Nuzlocke). I'm on the last chapter and I wish it never ends. Pokemon Black is not fun, I'm sad that I'm playing it. But, now I like Seismotoad!

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently playing Black 2, levelling up my Join Avenue.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Playing Black Ops II, and I finally got the ending I wanted. I'm playing the Strike Force missions at the moment.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I'm currently juggling between playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Donkey Kong County Returns 3D, and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons right now.

I'm up to Chapter 19 in Fire Emblem Awakening. Got to do another Paralogue and stock up on some items since I really need to get some (especially a Beaststone for Panne). And while I'm at it with stocking up on items, I've got to sell all the Bullions I have since I got a lot of them and I think it won't be a bad idea for some extra Gs.

In DKCR 3D, I'm up to the Factory. Found one of the three red switches that opens the path to the boss after completing the level that contains one of them. Have to say that I'd need to go back and get all KONG letters and puzzle pieces after I fight the boss of the factory since that's my typical habit of doing stuff in platformers before going to the 8th world.

In Oracle of Seasons, I'm up to the third Dungeon. Just got the power to change the seasons to Summer. Have to say I'm just loving the seasons in the game since it's the only game in the series that you can see what the game's world looks like during seasons like Fall and Winter.

Dreamy

Ok, currently playing: Bioshock Infinite and Tales of Graces f

I have Dark Souls, Resonance of Fate, and Uncharted 3 waiting in the wings(well on my shelf :)) for when I finish one of the first two.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Just picked up Devil May Cry. And just now literally started, like its going through the intro as I'm typing

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Wel my Black 2 went all dumb and now I can't access my saved data. Sending that in to get fixed, but beyond that. Magic: the Gathering Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 on 360. Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch on ps3. and BLOP because I can.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Playing White 2 at the moment, I am on a Black Tower Challenge. (Key system)

Floors 6 and up are very, very stressful unless you're lucky enough to find the gate trainer on the very first room you entered.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Well couldn't play DMC because the "nudity" I could after my grandpa went to sleep, but I fell asleep before he did. :/
I also got Singularity! :D

After playing a little bit, I'm now like D': WTF. The monsters on there are so f***** up. And it takes forever to kill them. Like ten shots with a gun that's rate of fire is so slow you could probably run faster then it, so you either shoot the 7 foot beasts a million times, or you get lucky and shoot their head off, which is actually pretty hard when they are after. Plus the traveling back in time, going back and forth. Ugh, it's annoying. :/ It is pretty scary.. Thinking about sending it to PewDiePie! :D

Ok, currently playing: Bioshock Infinite and Tales of Graces f

I have Dark Souls, Resonance of Fate, and Uncharted 3 waiting in the wings(well on my shelf :)) for when I finish one of the first two.

I hate you. I want Dark Souls so bad. But Walmart didn't have them, but I'm not 17 so I can't get them.
I really want darksiders 2, really really really bad. And Prototype 2, I think Prototype would be fun to try.
But they didn't have Darksiders 2, and prototype 2 was a bundle. And I didn't want castlevania.

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Currently playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I've been having trouble with the baddest of the bunch though, so I'm taking a break.