• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently playing Pokémon Black 2. I'm leveling up my Join Avenue and idly listening to Aspertia's music.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
NIce WildHennaCharizard. I am aldo playing Donkey Kong Country Returs but for the Wii. I need a 3ds so I can get Pokemon Y.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Playing Pokémon Black 2 to level up my cruddy Latias. I knew I should've gotten a Latios instead...

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
playing New Super Mario Bro's 2 and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, for the 3DS

only had to look up 1 star coin so far in NSMB2.

Waterpokes

Right now, I'm playing The Last Of Us, and holy crap, this game is good. It looks beautiful and it has me on my toes so far.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
eerrrmm, Pokemon Emerald again (my Black 2 crapped out and I haven't sent it in to get fxed).

Various 360 games like
Halo series
Black Ops 1 & 2
Portal 2 (this is my stuff :) )
Assassin's Creed series
Magic: the Gathering Duel of the Planeswalkers 2012 & 2013

PS3:
Nin No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Retro stuff:
Super Mario Bros
The Legend of Zelda

and Minecraft on PC, 360, and Kindle

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Playing some Battlefield 3 on my spare time. Shooting planes down with tanks is a challenging but fun task.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
I'm juggling Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure and Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love.

The former is... Pokepark, while the latter is so cheesy I can't bring myself to hate it.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening: Starting to struggle, but loving it, just training my units.
Soulsilver: Re-matching Gym Leaders, training a Mudkip

PC
Minecraft: Just messing around, improving my water bases

N64(Emulator, my console is at my brother's house)
Banjo Kazooie: Playing through this amazing game, collecting puzzle pieces
DK64: Replaying the game that made me a gamer, just about to free Diddy

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently devising some PWT strategies on my Black 2. The champions tournament is one heck of a challenge.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Just finished The Last of Us a couple days ago. It was, simply put, the most incredible video game I have ever seen. Naughty Dog has set the bar for what video games can be with the Uncharted series, and The Last of Us is simply another level. Greatest experience I've had with this generation. If you own a PS3, or even consider yourself a gamer, you are doing a disservice to yourself if you never play this game.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Infamous 2- Playing it on bad karma, it's better this way just to destroy everything you encountered. Including civilians.

Bioshock Infinite- Got on a sale of $40, the gameplay is surprisingly good.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just beat the main story on Batman Akrham City the Game of the year edition on the PS3. Now theirs side stuff for me to do like Harley Quinns Revenge. It's one of the DLC's that came with the game of the year edition. Overall, I think Akrham City is a great game. I'm a Batman fan so I had to pick it up when I saw it at Gamestop.

I am also currently playing The Last Of Us. It's a very fun game I like it so far. The multiplayer has been pretty fun as well.

Last edited: