• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I'm playing Subway Surfers on my iPad and will play Pokémon Platinum later.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Man Castle Crashers is fun, I can't get enough of it. My brother usually isn't big on side scroller games but even he is in love with this game.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I'm playing Battlefield 2 at the moment. Yes I know it's old fashioned. But I got addicted to BF2. So yeah.

Last edited:

Astinus

In my 3DS, I currently have Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time. I'm apparently playing this series backwards (started with Bowser's Inside Story and will be playing Superstar Saga at a later date). This series is really enjoyable to play, especially as simple RPGs. I love the various ways that each game changes how the characters interact with the overworld and how there's something different between each one.

Currently rather far in the game, though I have quite a ways to go. As I had hoped, there's enough humor in here to keep me entertained, and the battles are just difficult enough that I don't get bored. Definitely looking forward to getting Dream Team when I get a chance.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's my friend's game, then Fire Emblem Awakening. Also KH: DDD.

really fun games, although the Spirit temple is a screwer with me..
God those Dark Knights...

Nevmaster

Prince of the Sea
Still playing dark souls. Finally got to the final level, and i also figured out how to parry. Most. useful. skill. EVER.

Edit: Woohoo! Beat it! Had to summon help for the final boss, but I still feel so incredibly accomplished :D

Last edited:

spiderbrush

Disgaea
MORE ITEM WORLD. Probably gonna be in this place for quite some time, leveling up a set of items for each individual character.
Also defeated Episode 3's boss quite easily, and FINALLY added an Eyeglasses Inventory to the shop.

Tales of Symphonia
Made good progress here today. Made it from the first "major" town (Triet) to the second (Palmacosta).

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Working my way through Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Spec Ops. These Ops weren't any easier than in Modern Warfare 2's.

Taavetti

Bad Scientist
Fire Emblem Awakening: I'm on chapter 3 on Lunatic Classic mode. It's an annoying chapter, but at the very least manageable. For some reason the enemy keeps on getting 2% crits on Kellam and killing him.. I must have done something to upset the RNG gods.

Xenoblade Chronicles: I'm loving this game so far, but the battle system is kinda tough to master. I'm stuck on a boss right now.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Boss abusing with Vika so that she will actually be usable on Normal mode. Yeah I figured I'd user her in at least one of my runs.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Playing Darksiders now that I've gotten the third avatar award in L4D2. I figured out where the heck I was in the Choking Grounds, finally got to where I was supposed to be, and woke the Tortured Gate. Had to go kill four shadow lurkers before it would let me through into the Broken Stair. Now I'm running around in the Twilight Cathedral, looking for the path to the Bat Queen so I can kill her and rip her heart out.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Bought Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons from the eShop today and cleared the first two dungeons. So far it's been fairly easy but I'm guessing it's gonna get harder from here.

Also still playing Castle Crashers with my brother occasionally.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
I'm mostly just playing whatever I can get my hands on while I wait for Pikmin 3 to come out...

Pikmin 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon White 2, New Super Luigi U, Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm...

Lots o' stuff. The Wonderful 101 also seems a fresh pick.

Cutty

Forever now
I've been playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star... I have finished the game, just wanted to collect the secret blue doors' things... Maybe beat Browser again...

spiderbrush

Animal Crossing.
It rained today. Supposedly there's a fish that I could have caught that sells for a great amount of bells, but I never got it.
Also, Tom Nook's shop was undergoing expansion so I couldn't buy or sell anything today.:c

( I also kept accidentally hitting Savannah with a bug catching net and she got sad. I hope she doesn't move out 'cause of this. :cc )

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I finished the Blood of Festival of infamous recently, it was short but fun.

Animal Crossing NL as usual.

I'm now gonna play Bioshock Infinite after not playing it for a week.