• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Tyrantrum

Just bought Phoenix Wright: Dual Destines...excited to play this!

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Bought Trials Evolution: Gold Edition from a sale and I'm loving it so far. Man are some of these levels rage inducing though :p.

Jerre

Gogoat!
I hooked my PS2 slim again to wait on my repaired PS3. I'm currently playing a good ol' classic called:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

I'm currently on the left island. Doing the Cuban and Haïtian Missions. And collecting the Hidden Packages.

UnitRico

Besides Pokémon Y, which has managed to complete shove aside Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate as my go-to 3DS game, I start up Europa Universalis IV every once in a while to exert some good ol' world dominance.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in co-op. More fun in co-op because there are two of us running around yelling and hollering and getting occasionally blown up... Also handy to have a partner to help watch out for stray creepers and skeletons. And we built a creeper-proof house... Up a tree XD

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I've been paying lots of Minecraft, Trouble in Terrorist Town and Pokemon Y lately.

Roy9

Sinnoh Master
Pokémon X: Currently breeding all mega evolutions and farming money.
Minecraft Xbox360 co-op with a friend and finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Pokémon X. I'm still playing the crap out of it lol

captkittybeard

Master Food-Eater!
I'm currently playing four games. During the weekdays I generally play Pokémon X, with training my pokémon and such. Also I'm working on making a level on Little Big Planet 2, which I hope will turn out to be decent. On the weekends though I switch back and forth Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Super Smash Bros Brawl. For GTA I'm trying to get 100% completion, and with SSB I transferred my data to my Wii U so I'm basically just replaying through it.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag on Wii U. I must say that the wii u version of the game is visually better than both the Xbox 360 and ps3 versions of the game. I even dare to say that it looks almost as good as the ps4 version when compared to game play videos of the ps4 version. Also the game itself runs great and is totally awesome.

Aegon

I'm mostly playing Arkham Origins at the moment. I'm almost finished with the multiplayer trophies, though I'm picking up collectables in the main game as well. I've also been playing The Last of Us online with my friends the past two days.

BlazingCold

Pokemon X: Second run, just grinding through the game w/ this team : Greninja , Talonflame (got him a while back as a lv 3 fletchling over WT, and the bonus xp has him basically 5 levels above everyone else) , Lucario (Not the one Korrina gives you but trained him as a Riolu), Sylveon, and Pangoro. Need one more team member, possibly Gigalith

Black Ops 2: I'm going to get hate for this but I've adored this game so much and I've tried to grind to Prestige Master before Ghosts, but it's not gonna happen.

Skyrim: Pulled this one out of the closet and adored how great this game is.

nelson111

I am in travel and going for Florida tour. Before an hour I was playing Taken 3 on my laptop. I love gaming because Travelling and video gaming are my Passionate hobbies. Both are interesting and good for relaxation.

Last edited:

Mr. Fuji

Just started up Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst for PC and it's great. I like the fighting a lot, and the cut scenes are long and detailed, pretty much mirroring the anime in most aspects. I literally just caught back up to the anime after reading the manga for so long, and since this whole game is based on everything I JUST watched, it's a little tougher for me to become fully invested again, as the story is so fresh in my mind, but either way solid game so far. 8/10

I FINALLY got my copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 in the mail yesterday and I've been playing it all day ヽ(^o^)丿

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Bought Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag yesterday and I've been playing it for a couple of hours so far. I must say this game is MILES (no pun intended) better than AC III was. Just setting out to explore all the different islands is so much fun.