• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
WWE 2k14 for the past 3 weeks nearly non-stop.

How do you like the game? I'm been thinking about getting it at some point. Do you think it's better than WWE 13?

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
Me? I'm currently playing Half-Life, the original. It's a good game, I like coming back to it.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Far Cry 3 on PS3. My old file was wiped off when i got my PS3 back. Just playing through the storyline and completing the rest of the Trophies.

Just started New Game+ on Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Minecraft cross-section a la loading glitch... Annoying as the Pit but definitely an interesting perspective.

[IMG139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Random/Picture6027_zps4402cf0f.jpg[/IMG139]

The torches are floating because there's supposed to a wall there, but for whatever reason part of the world didn't load for me and this is the result

Last edited:

PkmnUser

Muramasa hands down

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I have been playing sonic colors and Okami till my wii broke now I am playing pokemon silver

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
been playing Mario Party: Island Tour and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds this week

Mario Party is more fun then the reviews seem to make it.

Also, Playing Borderlands 2 In between while the 3DS charges

diamond trainer

Currently playing batman arkham origins , playing pokemon x finished normal single and doubles battle mason, and continuing monster hunter 3ds this game is really fun now got my g rank gear and doing those g rank missions.

Blissy

arfpapers
Bombmerman Tournament (GBA)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Pokemon White 2 (DS)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Assassins Creed 4 will be $34 at Walmart I fully intend on buying it later. Right now i'm been playing Zelda A Link Between Worlds, and Pokemon Y on my 3DS. I play Call Of Duty Ghosts occasionally.