• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Minecraft: xbox 360 edition, playing solo at the moment. I have it on peaceful mode because exploring deep holes with steep drop-offs and lava pits is unnerving enough without worrying about a monster sneaking up and pushing you in (or a creeper sneaking up and blowing you to kingdom come).

Estellise

peachy
I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia for the PS3. So far, it's decent. The battle system is okay, and I like most of the characters. The story isn't the best, but it's not the worse either. My only problem is that my TV apparently isn't wide enough, so I can barely see the partner gauge. :( Eh, at least it blinks when it's full...

Last edited:
Super Mario 3D Land!!!!!!!!!!! :D Got it today and am already on World 5! :D

Zephraxe

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

All I can say is that it is really fun and is full of nostalgia for those who played A Link to the Past. The music is great and so are the mechanics. The whole renting items thing is actually pretty cool. Make sure you have plenty of rupees, though.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Minecraft on PS3. I love it!

Iv'e builded a wooden house on top of a mountain, with stairs. The backyard has 2 sections. One with food harvesting and one currently with 3 Wolves.

I already found diamonds way in the beginning of my current save game. I was happy ofc. But i need to find some more!

Currently now preparing for the Nether, so i already builded my diamond pickaxe and sword.

Last edited:

Totokip

Black Triangle
On handhelds I've been playing Animal Crossing : New Leaf frequently and routinely, as well as Pokemon X after having gotten that yesterday.
On PC, I have fairly frequent Risk of Rain playthroughs with my friends, play a few matches weekly in Primal Carnage, and play Payday 2 with my friends. Also playing Far Cry 3.

UnitRico

Picked up Football Manager 2014 and Long Live the Queen on Steam yesterday, and I've given both a try.
I should also try Europa Universalis IV again, I've cleaned my laptop fan and want to see how well it runs now. I think I still have a game as Austria going...

Last edited:
I have been playing: "Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition"

I have prepared and I have died many a time.

I am playing as a level 11 Cleric that can use sorceries that has beat the taurus demon. As well as a level 21 Thief with a +5 bow and dagger that has rung the first bell. I am still kind of figuring out how I want to play. Do I want a thief with sorceries or one with Miracles? Do I want a katana or do I just upgrade the Bandit Knife?

This game is fun but it has so many choices!

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Pokemon X: Currently MMing for a Ralts, hopefully with viable enough IVs to make a semi-competitive 'mon out of.

Pokemon White: Hunting for a Litwick in Celestial Tower as my BQ #6.

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team: Got this for Christmas. I like the dream world aspect and overall I'm finding it more enjoyable than BIS (which I never finished).

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds: Also got it for Christmas. It's only the second Zelda game I've ever played (the first being Wind Waker about 10 years ago, which I only got through about 20 minutes of - thankfully it was a rental). It started off a bit slow, but I'm really getting into it now and enjoying the puzzle-solving. I'm seriously considering picking up Ocarina of Time for 3DS after I finish the game.

Because apparently I don't have enough free time on my hands. :p

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Pokemon X and Y, Fire Emblem Awakening and The Last of Us. I wish I had more of a holiday to play.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Final Fantasy 14. I got it not too long ago and I've been playing non-stop.

I'm farther than that loser Hydrohs >: )

Megahound

Banned
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Pokemon White 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Last edited:

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Am currently playing the original Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels on VC. The lack of a save feature is infuriating.

thunderblade12

I got a bit of stuff for Christmas that I'm playing

PS3:
Puppeteer

PSVita:
TearAway

Wii U:
Batman Arkham Origins
Super Mario 3D World

PS4:
Call of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag