• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

shadowneko003

Currently playing

3DS
Pokemon Y, trying to catch em all
Ace Attorney Duel Destinies

PS3
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Tales of Xillia, 2nd Playthough Jude side

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
PS3
Bioshock Infinite
Binary Domain
Rain
Puppeteer
Tales of Xillia
The Last of Us (Factions)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (Re:Chain of Memories)

Vita
Killzone Mercenaries
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VI

Man, PS+ is awesome. Got Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Binary Domain and Devil May Cry DmC (just finished recently) all for free. Plus, I got Tales of Xillia, Rain, Puppeteer, and Killzone Mercenaries all for $30 during the 14 for '14 sale. It's really hard trying to find time to play all these games. I kinda stopped playing Pokémon X/Y. I'll go back to it once Pokébank is out.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Tried doing a marathon of the Assassin creed games this week, but i couldnt get used to the combat of the Original.

Instead, i started up Dragon age 2 for the first time in years, Playing as a Mage. Also playing CoD ghosts and AC 4 in-between.

on the 3DS im playing a nuzlocke in Pokemon X and a normal playthrough of Y and Black 2.

Also playing New Leaf an hour a day.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
PS3: Ghosts and Minecraft(when will more skin-packs come?)

3DS: just New Leaf

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Still playing Torchlight 2 and I'm up to level 27 now with my Engineer.

Also playing AC: Liberation HD which I also got a few days back. Never played the Vita version but I'm really liking it so far.

Azer

Leader
In my case, I'm paying Battlefield 3 (PS3). It's a good game, good graphics, good online mode... But I need to train more.

Gemball

My greatest love of video games on consoles is Pokémon but I really like the game such as Metroid Prime Hunters But it seems to me that today not much nobody plays over wi-fi which is a shame this is an awesome game. :)

I am looking for a long time game Castlevania or Dementium 2 for NDS. But in a country in which I live is this looking really hard.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Currently rotating between the games:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (X-Box 360 S)

Bravely Default demo (3DS XL)

Pokemon Y (3DS XL)

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Just finished Ocarina of Time for the 1,042nd time

I remember playing that on the N64, such a good game. Speaking of Link... I've been playing Legend of Zelda: a Link between worlds. After initially face-rolling through regular mode I'm now on hero-mode and have worked my way up to the last dungeon, hero-mode isn't really all that hard though... All I really have to do is not get hit by attacks.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Currently playing:

Super Metroid and I am loving it!

Pokemon FireRed. I'm playing with Leaf. I named her Alyssa and all I currently have in my party is a Charizard... .__.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Finished 3 games this month alone. That's like... The most games I've finished in a single month in quite some time now, and I've still got a week left before February 1st. I've finished Devil May Cry, then Binary Domain, and Bioshock Infinite just a few hours ago, on 5 PM.

My thought on the games
DmC Devil May Cry - I liked the game. While the game is juvenile in writing at times ("Fuuuuuu*ck you! No, Fu*k you!" and "my di*k is bigger", etc), I didn't find Donte as bad as the extreme OG Dante fans say he is. He's nothing like in the first ever trailer for DmC way back a few years ago. Also, the game had really creative and fun level layout.

Binary Domain - This, along with Sleeping Dogs, are the reasons why I love Playstation Plus so much. I had ZERO interest in these games before I even played them. Heck, Binary Domain was on Plus for quite a while now, but didn't even download it until two weeks ago. Even then, the only reason why I downloaded it was because January had no games to play, and when I did boot the game up, I only had the mentality of finishing the game up as soon as possible. The beginning was kind slow, but as the game progressed, it became really fun. The boss fights were absolutely incredible, the gameplay was basically Gears but still fun, and the characters were likable. Each had unique personalities, skills, and charm. I liked Binary Domain and Sleeping Dogs so much that if they were to announce sequels on the PS4/Xbone, I'll try to get them on Day One to support the devs.

Bioshock Infinite - Nothing to be said. The game and franchise are popular, so of course everything that can be said about the game has already been said.

I still have Tales of Xillia, Rain, and The Witcher II on my backlog. I'll try to play and finish Rain tomorrow, and have Tales of Xillia downloading in the background.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Currently playing Minecraft on PS3.

Yesterday i putted 2 wooden bridges in front of my house. But without them i have to swim always over a big river. It's easier now. My map is fully revealed and i'm currently searching for more diamonds. I already found a Stronghold underground. But i didn't fully explore it. Stil need to locate the End Portal and travel to The end to kill the Enderdragon. first i stil need to collect Ender Pearls and turn them into Eye of Enders.