• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

UnitRico

I'm continuing my rampage with the Ottomans in EUIV. Currently, there are so many places I can expand into, I don't know which one to choose...do I head further north into Europe at the cost of Serbia and Venice so I can border the Austrians and Westernise, do I conquer Georgia because they're an easy target, do I conquer my way further into the Mamlukes and secure the trade through Alexandria or do I attack the Timurids, who are quite powerful but hold several trade nodes and just came out of a series of wars in India, leaving their manpower reserves low.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
main games i'm playing currently are battlefield 4 (ps3) and a link between worlds (3ds), though i still have various other games i rotate through (999, SMT IV, etc..)

also VVVVV/tf2/css on pc.

nelson111

Gaming and travelling are Passionate hobbies. I love to play games on my laptop during travel; that made my travel more interesting. Age of Empires is a nice game. I used to play this first time during travel towest coast tours from las vegas and found it quite interesting.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Just a little while ago, I was playing kirby squeak squad but i beat it lol

I plan on continuing kingdom hearts 1 soon.

Also, i might be getting a free 3ds from a friend of mine soon so i might get to buy some 3ds games this year as well yay

:D

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I've been rotating between a few games recently but I'm mainly playing Torchlight 2 and Minecraft's Pixelmon mod right now. Both are really good fun. Also playing Battlefield 4 every now and then.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I've been playing The Wonderful 101.

At first, the learning curve of this game really made me think of my early days playing Viewtiful Joe: you're the enemies chew toy until you figure out how to fight everything in the game. And then, after a while, it became a MUCH more enjoyable experience.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Currently playing a few classics for the GBA:

-Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
-Golden Sun
-Pokemon Emerald
-Metroid Fusion

I just finished Metal Gear Solid 3 and now I've started on 4.

Ruas

Chrono Trigger. Very old game, never played it. But heard it was indeed a must play for anyone who enjoys plots in games.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Chrono Trigger. Very old game, never played it. But heard it was indeed a must play for anyone who enjoys plots in games.

Chrono Trigger is a excellent game! It's one of my favorite games of all time!

I'm been playing Pokemon Y, and DC Universe (the PS4 version) i'm been taking a break from shooters and Call Of Duty.

Arceusgamer14

Right Now:
Grand Theft Auto V (This game is like a huge magnet to me, it's so addicting and fun)
Metroid Prime Trilogy: Metroid Prime (The problem is...I came up to the Omega Pirate and keep getting my butt kicked that putted me in a Rage quit mode!)