• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

WastingLight

i have finally gotten around to playing The Last of Us. I have no idea why I kept putting it off for so long, I am loving every minute of it.

Arvis

I've decided to start playing Super Mario Sunshine even though i've beaten it several times. It's been a while since i last played it.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Aside from Pokemon, I am currently playing the 3DS Animal Crossing and World of Warcraft.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm mostly been playing Pokemon Y, but I was playing some DC Universe a few hours ago. I plan on getting that new Last Of Us DLC this week. I'm been looking forward to playing that for the longest time now!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
AC: NL- Just a daily routine.

BF4: It's player appreciation month. So we're getting battlepacks for DICE's dun-goofness.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Playing Lightning Returns FF XIII. I actually really do like the game. Reviews will just cry about anything these days. LR is actually imo a good game. Of course I need to finish it to fully judge which is the best in the XIII games. So far I like LR best.

So yep. Reviews can suck it.

Infamous 2 - PS3

I'm searching all trophies of this game.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
GTA 5- Enjoying that new DLC

Dead Island- Was free, finally decided to play. Surprisingly it's fun.

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I beat it with only five game overs, which has to be some kind of accomplishment for someone who had never played the game beforehand.

Myrrh

Pokemon Yellow- Started this thing over like maybe two or so years ago but stopped as I was grinding for the Elite Four. That damn Twitch stream made me miss it so last midnight I picked it up again & grinded until like 2 AM. I was gonna level everyone except Snorlax (cause of the amount of Exp it needs) to fifty, but since my Dragonair was brought over from Crystal & so getting boosted Exp I went & got it to fifty-five to evolve. This morning I went to the E4 only intending to see how I would fare since I figured I'd need to grind a bit more, but I was doing surprisingly well & ended up beating the thing. Next I'm thinking of leveling a Hypnosis/Sleep Powder user for Mewtwo & Moltress. I was thinking of completing the Dex, but I have no way of getting Omanyte or perhaps some other odd version exclusive.

Rain Dance

It's Raining Again..
I can't stop playing Pokemon X, I'm supposed to be beating Ursula in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. ^^' A little bit of Pokemon Platinum and Sapphire is sprinkled in there, as well as soft resetting for a shiny starter in Heartgold.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Replaying GTA IV. Just playing through the storyline.

cuz the last time, i lost the save file after i got my repaired PS3 back. And i never completed the game. Same with a few other games like: Red Dead Redemption. Always played CoD...

akaFila

#2L2Q
Currently Playing:
-Bravely Default: Picked it up today, and it is beyond lovely<3
-FFXIII: Dropped out of playing it after getting rather close to the end, so I've gone back to finally get the story finished up.
-Borderlands 2: That GOTY edition tho~
-FE: Awakening: Never played all the way through, so I've gotten around to starting a new playthrough.
-Minecraft / DayZ: Here and there, not as much focus as the previously listed titles.

To Do:
-Pokemon Red: Plan to get a run going in the next few days.
-Thief: Too smexy.