• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

I'm playing Nintendo dogs + cats

Feebie

Feeble Fish
I'm glad to see other people are playing Bravely Default! I get the feeling the EU/NA releases aren't very popular.. I know the game is still pretty new, but still. I feel like it deserves a lot more attention than it's getting.

As for me, I've been playing AC:NL again. I deleted my file and made a new one (for the 27863478219th time), but I'm already getting lazy again. >_>
I also got into The Wolf Among Us. I've never read the comics, but the game has been pretty interesting. I like the comic-like shading, the ability to control the dialogue, the story.. the fight scenes have been fun, too. Only thing I don't like is the wait - it's released as separate "episodes", and the episodes are released months apart. After that long, I've already forgotten the choices I made in the previous episode and have to play from the beginning. :x
Another couple of games I recently picked up are the PS3 versions of Minecraft and Terraria. Everyone seems obsessed with the former, so I finally caved and bought the game to see what all the fuss was about (would have gotten the PC version, but I don't own one. I only have my Dads craptop). I haven't really made anything in the game, though.. I dig holes and craft stuff, mostly. LOL. Same goes for Terraria, only I've actually built some stuff on there, and have spent a lot more time playing it. Maybe too much.. kind of burnt myself out on it.

Aside from those, there's also, obviously, Bravely Default. I LOVE this game. Not your typical turn-based JRPG. The job system is really fun, and there's so many to choose from! There's tons of great combos with the right strategy, but I like to relax when I play videogames, so I just play on the Normal setting with 3 of the characters set as Red Mages (+Spell fencer magic), and the other as a Salve-Maker. All equipped with a Blessed Shield for quick and easy healing.
And the artwork! OMG. This game is the only 3DS game I own where I actually play with the 3D turned ON. It's so pretty.

Far Cry 3. Will gladly toss it aside and play Watch Dogs in a couple of weeks.

bailey.ga

Installing South Park as I type :)

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Paper Mario, Final Fantasy Tactics and Pokémon Platinum; Will do a Nintendo 64 and Final Fantasy marathon this year!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
3DS: pokemon Y and Heart Gold and New Leaf

Xbox 360: Just rented LOTR: Conquest and XCOM: Enemy Unknown to try

Not enjoying XCOM that much yet, but im trying to figure it out as i go.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
PC: South Park: the Stick of Truth, Garry's Mod, and Assassin's Creed 3

3DS: Pokemon Y postgame stuff.

bailey.ga

Decided I'm going to play Dishonored again, such a good game, 2 play throughs are not enough

Tyrantrum

I bought the Tomb Raider game that came out last year on Steam.

Navin

MALDREAD
Just finished Bioshock: Infinite. What an incredible game, and one of my top five favorites. The story. The characters. The themes and symbolism. Gorgeous world. I don't know how much production value and thought went into this work of art, but this was well worth it. I wish I could wipe my mind and play it all over again.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.

Its a shame that i'm renting this for now. The visuals are amazing the music is great and it has some great levels to explore around.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Playing pokemon silver again. I love old school games, so it's really fun. Got my cousins gameboy color, he has ocd so all his stuff is perfect condition...

Arvis

Just wrapped up a Luigi's Mansion playthrough.

Now finishing an old Paper Mario: TTYD file.

Last edited: