• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I've been playing Zelda: The Minish Cap (which I'm liking by the ways) while doing Fire Emblem (which I really like) and some Mega Man Zero 4 (which is fine).

Keysmash

buys meat
Close call, thought my 3DS broke (something in my bag spilled onto it), but I washed it carefully and it turned out fine. My charger, however, did break, but I repaired it with a bit of an angle adjustment. Thanks, Youtube!

This means I'm on my second wind playing Bravely Default. Trying to complete my bestiary, get all the genome abilities, get all the items, level up all the jobs, etc. before going into the final boss rush.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Iv'e actually been playing a few games.

Stick it to the man on my ps4. I really like the art style and the voice acting is top notch.

MGS V Ground Zeroes. It's a really good game or demo or game or whatever you want to call it. It does have a lot of replay value to it so I can see why people complain about the length of the game but you can play this game all the time and not get bored so yeah. I'm currently trying to S rank everything.

I finished the Watch Dogs Campaign.

And last but not least I have been playing the Destiny Alpha.

I wish I had my Wii U and 3ds with me but I'll go get them eventually.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
My Xbox has seen almost nothing but Watch Dogs for 2 weeks now. I say almost, because i play WWE 2K14 off and on.

on the handheld side, Its been Pokemon Soul Silver and Emerald the past few Days.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
More Demon's Souls. Finally got the courage to ge through the Adjudicator's Archstone, and went up to face the Old Hero. Died several times, all because I was greedy and decided to attack more than I needed. Took him down either on the 4th try. I'll probably grind just a little bit more, then finally face my first Arch Demon.

I think I'll go trade in Watch_Dogs soon, and pre-order The Last of Us Remastered. I got the platinum in that game, and it was my first Season Pass. Today marks a whole year since it released in the US, and I really want to get back on it today at least for just an hour or so. I'll play through the whole story again on the PS4, hopefully in 60FPS. Grounded difficulty will just have to wait until then.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Right now I'm playing Pokémon XY and Pokémon Platinum versions. I'm trying to level up my platinum team decently, but the leveling system is so awful here.

Huh? It's the same exact leveling system. Difference here, the noobtube that is the XY Exp. Share isn't present in Platinum.

Chalis

Victorious
Playing Minish Cap again(I just realized the OPness of Gust Jar) and Fire Emblem 7, the one with Eliwood(man, Hector is a boss.) FFVI too.

spiderbrush

I beat the True Ending today.
What can I say, but... what an amazing game. I really enjoyed it!
Gonna start the sequel tomorrow...

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Fossil fighters, and fossil fighters champions.

-Raiga-

Huh? It's the same exact leveling system. Difference here, the noobtube that is the XY Exp. Share isn't present in Platinum.

Uhh, actually, didn't it take until 5th gen for them to switch to "higher level=more experience"? I think that's what they were referring to.

On topic- Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's my first fire emblem game and....I don't know, I'm honestly kind of disappointed. It might be because I've played to many crazy NIS. tactic games, but it just feels so bare bones and boring. I still might trudge through it, but maybe not lol

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Pokemon FireRed. Miss it, and actually found a Shiny Caterpie last night, lol

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Uhh, actually, didn't it take until 5th gen for them to switch to "higher level=more experience"? I think that's what they were referring to.

On topic- Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's my first fire emblem game and....I don't know, I'm honestly kind of disappointed. It might be because I've played to many crazy NIS. tactic games, but it just feels so bare bones and boring. I still might trudge through it, but maybe not lol

Really? Didn't notice that. Still though, it takes much longer to level up in Platinum because there's no XY Exp. Share.

Anyways, I'm still playing Demon's Souls. I think I must be around Soul Level 85 now. And have Worlds 2, 4, and 5 finished. Defeated the Dirty Colossus, Maiden Astrea, and The Fool's Idol in one session a few hours ago. That brings me to 10 Demons defeated! Tomorrow is when I'll finally take on Maneater, and hopefully finish Tower of Latria. If Fool's King Allant is anything like Penetrator, I can just keep on rolling and using magic.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Playing mah brand new Wii U.

SM 3D world: It's my brother's. But it's certainly better than NSMBU.

Wario Land 4 (VC): My god. The nostalgia feels me. I missed this game so much. *cries*

Next month I should get MK8 and WarioWare Inc. :)

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Got around to beating Maneater and Old Monk today. Fuuuuuuu I don't think I can finish the game today. That darn blue dragon always gets me. I'll have to grind my magic and vitality even more

spiderbrush

Virtue's Last Reward.
Aiming to get Clover's ending right now, which unfortunately means I had to betray Tenmyouji... which is too bad, since he seems like a cool guy.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I started up Emerald again to get ready for the new games releasing this fall :)

Still playing Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes, too.

ebevan91

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

This **** ain't easy lol.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I've been playing Castle Crashers and Final Fantasy XIII mostly. Also just bought Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons from the Steam sale.