• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Huhadude

Banned
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
Recently I've been playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC via Wine. It's a really well-made RPG, from what I've seen so far; and it seems to run really well with Wine, so I couldn't be happier.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Halfway through Grounded Difficulty on The Last of Us now. I'm still dreading Winter though, from what people have been saying about it on Grounded.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I got Sonic Generations on XBox,so I've been playing that,along with AC:New Leaf and some Fire Emblem:Awakening.We're(me and my sister are sorta doing co-op.Basically I do the classic stages,and she does the modern) at the final boss,and my sister only has a slight idea about how to defeat it.I have no clue.In New Leaf,I've been expanding on my garden a bit,and building a fence of shrub starts to get the animals off my freaking flowers.They tend to flock around my house at evening for some reason.In Awakening,I'm training myself up to re-do Smash Brethren 3 and the Rouge and Redeemers maps.I saved over my first file on accident,so that's why.I also want the Champions pack because in Champions of Yore 1 and 3,Lyn's a completely and utter troll to Gregor.I don't have enough money for cards,though,because I'm saving up for Omega Ruby.And my sister's been playing it for two days now.*sigh*

Tangeh

^I reached the final boss in Awakening a couple of months ago and, typical of me, couldn't beat it the first time so I abandoned the game completely. I always get bored of games / books during the last little bit of it so it has to really engross me for me to complete the whole thing. I've never beaten OoT because of this either. Stopped once I got to Ganondorf's castle. LOL. Same with MM, actually. And loads of others...

I'm currently playing AC: NL. I strongly associate the Animal Crossing series with summer and rarely play it during other seasons. And Pokemon X, of course! Haven't stopped since it came out!

I bought Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies a few days ago and am super excited about it. It took me two years to complete the first four games, but I did complete all of them xD So I have high hopes for this one. ...I might have a small crush on Apollo. I irrationally hated my client in the first case. Hehe. I'm on the second one now!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just finished Wind waker on the WiiU, and I decided to go back and play Rune Factory Frontier. I'm convinced that Iris will be my wife this time dangit! xD

Jerre

Gogoat!
Currently TF2 on PC

And planning to play ACIV: Black Flag and GTA V on my PS3 again. I abadoned my PS3 a bit because... No one was online anymore and...
Drawing. :/

Breeder Drew

Been playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive a lot recently. Been collecting camos. It's unfortunate that sometimes I have more fun spending money on camos in the marketplace than I do actually playing the game.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I've been playing Fire Emblem:Awakening, AC:NL and Kirby: TD. I beat FE13 and only need 3 more children (I'm too lazy) and I'm trying to get Praim. on AC:NL I'm trying to make Drift give me his picture and stop Flurry from moving away. On Kirby:TD I'm trying to get platinum on each Dedede Drum Dash level (Only two more!) then collect all of Royal Road's sunstones.
I would be playing KH: CoM or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones with a Journeyman 3 Ross, BUT MY FREAKIN EMULATOR WON'T WORK.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I've been playing Fire Emblem:Rekka no Ken(FE7) and I finally made it to chapter 9,the second last chapter in Lyn's story.I only have one magic person,the monk,(I forget his name)because Erk died/retreated in chapter 8.I gave chapter 9 a try,and Serra and Sain died,and Kent was about to die,so I just rage quit.The one time I was using my Lancereaker against Ealger,he had started using his hand axe.Plus,Why does Wallace have to use the Knight's Crest?Kent is level 10(I over use him.But eh).He would've fared way better as a paladin.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I've been playing Fire Emblem:Awakening, AC:NL and Kirby: TD. I beat FE13 and only need 3 more children (I'm too lazy) and I'm trying to get Praim. on AC:NL I'm trying to make Drift give me his picture and stop Flurry from moving away. On Kirby:TD I'm trying to get platinum on each Dedede Drum Dash level (Only two more!) then collect all of Royal Road's sunstones.
I would be playing KH: CoM or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones with a Journeyman 3 Ross, BUT MY FREAKIN EMULATOR WON'T WORK.

Get an Nvidia Shield or get a PSP and mod it. You'll get (S)NES, Genesis, and GBA games running at 60FPS with no dips, save states, and cheats.

Anyways, just reached Week 4 on TLOUR Factions MP. I wish my friend had a PS4 so we can breeze through to Week 24 again. 140 days/matches left to go...

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I've been playing Bioshock and I just finished it. The ending was so great and so sad, but it was an amazing game overall. I'm probably going to start playing Bioshock 2 within the next week.

Urrnge

A Dandy Guy in Space
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II. I did have a copy about 7 or 8 years ago, but it stopped working. The gameplay and music is cool and all, but why do all the characters have big feet? I mean c'mon son, it looks like they're wearing clown shoes.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Right now I'm currently playing Assassins Creed Liberation HD on my PS3. I've never played Liberation before and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a huge fan of the Assassins Creed games I look forward to getting Unity.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I finally got back into Pokemon X, trying to finally complete my MM hunt for a Shiny Trapinch. I also want to try and build some more competitive Pokemon to get ready for the ORAS competitive metagame!

Mega Leafeon

Some call me... Tim.
I'm playing GTA 4, Skyrim and Minecraft again recently... I've forgotten how good all of those games are.

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
I've been playing Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Platinum, and Dragon Quest Swords the Queen and the Tower of Mirrors. I'm replaying all of them, but they're still fun.

ebevan91

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. It's a neat game but I think I played too much of it over the past few days so I'm going to take a break.