• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Still working on BioShock Infinite and the first episode of Burial At Sea.

Is there ANYONE who has Portal 2 for the xbox 360 and is willing to play the co-op courses with me?

Tangeh

Fire Emblem: Awakening
My friends actually "guilted" me into buying this game. I know very little about Fire Emblem other than the fact that I know of some characters from the series due to the Smash Brothers games. Two of my friends are huge fans, playing it often and talking about who they paired up with and they kinda talked my best friend into buying the game. He could only offer praise for the entire game and the way it looked and played (however he did say, and I quote "It's really stunning but... battling is a little odd.") So obviously I went out and bought it and I've been playing it since. I rather enjoy it but the battling is a little bizarre for my usual tastes.

It's a tactical RPG so the strategy lies within moving your characters around the field, giving them appropriate weapons, pairing them with suitable allies... etc. rather than actually battling as in a more traditional RPG. Is that what you mean?

I need to try to play it again, I stopped literally right at the final boss. >_> Oh and I'm hopelessly addicted to Rune Factory 4 now. It took the already addictive Harvest Moon formula and added a plot and a battle system without taking anything else away. It's just awesome.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Fire Emblem: Awakening
My friends actually "guilted" me into buying this game. I know very little about Fire Emblem other than the fact that I know of some characters from the series due to the Smash Brothers games. Two of my friends are huge fans, playing it often and talking about who they paired up with and they kinda talked my best friend into buying the game. He could only offer praise for the entire game and the way it looked and played (however he did say, and I quote "It's really stunning but... battling is a little odd.") So obviously I went out and bought it and I've been playing it since. I rather enjoy it but the battling is a little bizarre for my usual tastes.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is a superb game and is rated highly, and rightly so. It is a turn based RPG, and definitely one of the best, if not the pinnacle game of the 3DS. The story is twisting with some nice twists and turns, and requires no previous knowledge of the series to get to grips with! It has excellent and well developed characters, and they are very likeable! It is honestly one of the best games I have ever played, and it is an absolute masterpiece. Oh, and the music is absolutely astonishing.

Anyone who has a 3DS should definitely at least try the eShop demo, as it is a sublime game!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing career mode in Madden 15 connected franchise and I've been having a blast! It's a lot of fun.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Soul Calibur 2 HD Online. Pretty much getting the trophies though getting the three online trophies is almost impossible to get since no one ever plays it at this day and age unless someone can help.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Been trying to get the Gold Glider on Mario Kart 8 and practicing Fire Hopping on it.

Also started anew on Super Smash Bros Brawl and am trying to unlock all the characters without going into Subspace at all. I have managed to unlock- Ness, Lucario, Marth, Luigi, Snake, R.O.B, Falco, and Captain Falcon.
Also unlocking everything will be a pain in the ***. Intense on Boss Battles is not easy... Neither is Cruel Brawl.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Well right now I'm currently playing LoZ Twilight Princess, GTA 5, and The Last of Us remastered edition

Genos

TTYD
Battlefield 4: Just finished the story. Got all the collectibles. It was pretty short.

CoD Ghosts: After finishing BF4's story, I'm returning to finish this game's story as well. Half-way there, beaten the game on PS3. Now beating it on PS4.

MK8: The new update, and the Mercedes-Benz themed DLC pack have arrived.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I've been playing career mode in Madden 15 connected franchise and I've been having a blast! It's a lot of fun.

I have heard great things about Madden 15 and how it fixed a lot of the problems that past games have had.

Downloaded Infamous: First Light, I always liked Fetch even more so than Delsin and I'm glad we get to explore her side of the story and her origins.

I might pick up UFC and Madden 15 at some point but next week I'm gonna be picking up Metro Redux.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Picked up Golden Sun because 1.The games freaking epic and 2.There is a way to rename Issac's party members and NPC's.I'll name Ivan "Navi" because it's Ivan spelt backwards...And HEY!LISTEN!

Should play some Twilight Princess,but I'm scared of Skulltulas....*shudder*

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Just downloaded the "Lonesome Road" DLC, so i Started a new Fallout New Vegas Playthrough This week.

Still playing Diablo 3 as well. Though not as much, since I rage quit and deleted my previous character. Dying 5 times in 3 minutes is not fun.

Pokemon Y, Pokemon HeartGold, and AC:NL are still going on as well

Last edited:

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Mainly just FE:Awakening and Fire Emblem...I'm trying to get a Wii points card to get Kirby Super Star,or a 3DS one to get some Awakening DLC.Apotheosis,here I come!And the other two Lost Bloodlines maps I need,and the Champions of Yore maps.And the Hot spring Scramble.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Well, I just found Xenoblade Chronicles at my gamestop for 40 bucks. It was in like near brand new condition too. Not a scratch on the disk. It even had the manual, club nintendo code, and advertisements still in it. So i'm shooting to do all the sidequests. Not sure how far along i'm going to be able to keep that going but i've been playing for 5 hours and I just got to the point right after metal face [though there were a few points where I left my Wii U running]. Wish me luck!

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Just started playing:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid (Playing in chronological order)

Close to completing/in the middle of playing:
Dark Souls

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Just beat the Bell Gargoyles in Dark Souls and I'm now trying to defeat the Moonlight Butterfly before going to Blighttown. Also still going through Twilight Princess and I just got the Spinner in Arbiter's Grounds.