• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Playing some Infamous:Second Son, I'm doing an "evil" playthrough. Also Infamous:First Light, I much prefer Fetch as a character over Delsin, her character is just a lot more well written, her backstory is more emotional than Delsin's and it's just more interesting. Other than that I checked out the Fifa 15 demo, I am liking a few things about it, some players handle better than in Fifa 15, the controls are less stiff, it's just a better overall experience.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
I was trying to grind Guild Wars 2 and get absolutely incredibly at it with an unstoppable character; it's my first ever real MMO that I've owned and played and I wanted to master it.
But then Destiny came out.
Reached the level of caps and grinding away at the crucible to get amazing gear and go up those extra levels.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Got back into Watch Dogs this week. Still never beat the story, but I'm mostly doing Online Hacking and Side Missions anyway.

Also, playing Fallout New Vegas in between Watch Dogs sessions. Mostly Because i Downloaded the Lonesome Road DLC a month ago.

On 3DS i Rented and am playing Tomodachi Life and Disney Magical World this week. Trying to play Animal crossing a few hours a day as well, But Tomodachi Life makes that difficult.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I finished Bravely Default over the weekend, it was pretty good. So having finished that I picked up and started Tales of Xillia 2 last night.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Started Fire Emblem Awakening over the weekend after getting on sale during the Super Smash Bros eShop sale. So far I'm already on Chapter 7-8 and I am enjoying the game so much. The difficulty isn't as high on Normal mode but there's a challenge here and there like in the Paralogues. Characters are fun, gameplay is well done and polished, graphics are great too. Just from my first impression of the game so far.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
On 3DS: I beat Rune Factory 4 after picking up again a week ago. The story was nice and it had a nice ending. Now, I'm trying to get back into playing Fire Emblem and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles.

On PS3: I'm still playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, but I have started Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny finally. I wanted to beat RF4 before I started this game. :)

Crystagon

Lately I've been replaying the three DS Castlevania titles (i.e. Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia).
I finished both DoS and PoR, and restarted Ecclesia on Hard Mode max lv. 255... and it's hard. Really hard.
But I like challenge in my games, so that's ok for me!

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Started Fire Emblem Awakening over the weekend after getting on sale during the Super Smash Bros eShop sale. So far I'm already on Chapter 7-8 and I am enjoying the game so much. The difficulty isn't as high on Normal mode but there's a challenge here and there like in the Paralogues. Characters are fun, gameplay is well done and polished, graphics are great too. Just from my first impression of the game so far.
(Fun fact: In Japan, Normal is actually called Easy.)

I started playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age after getting fed up with Aqua Rock. I call Aqua Rock a PP waster because 1. Only ONE PERSON can use Drought, and 2. I was healing all the darn time with Healing Aura, saving Ply Well for emergencies. But, I pushed through, beat Gaia Rock by spamming Diamond Berg, and beat the Avio-whatsit in Champa. I'm now getting the left and final prong in Ankohl Ruins. Got lost even though I'm using a walkthrough....

EDIT: Got it, in Lemura or however it's spelt. I don't have any luck medals, but I can buy some. I have a question, when you can leave, can you enter Lemura again? I want Eclipse and the gear.
EDIT2: Never mind. You can.

Last edited:
Fairy Fencer F and Hyrule Warriors (Current mains: Fi, Impa and Zant)

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
(Fun fact: In Japan, Normal is actually called Easy.)

I started playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age after getting fed up with Aqua Rock. I call Aqua Rock a PP waster because 1. Only ONE PERSON can use Drought, and 2. I was healing all the darn time with Healing Aura, saving Ply Well for emergencies. But, I pushed through, beat Gaia Rock by spamming Diamond Berg, and beat the Avio-whatsit in Champa. I'm know getting the left and final prong in Ankohl Ruins. Got lost even though I'm using a walkthrough....

Haha! I really need to get the Lost Age, as I own the other 2, and I have heard the Lost Age is the best in the series.

I am currently playing Bravely Default (on/off) and a but of Minecraft PC factions with about 8 people in one Skype call, and it was utter chaos.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Destiny: Got 2 legendary weapons (Rocket Launcher and Auto Rifle). Aiming to get legendary armors and a leg. secondary weapon (a fusion rifle).

Radiohalo

Just beat Psychonauts about two weeks ago. I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind the controls going screwy at times. It took some getting used to on PC... overall, though it's a hilarious game with awesome characters.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Getting back into Golden Sun GBA, not glitch-running it this time :D
I am also just planning on doing a Bravely Default marathon sometime soon and just sweeping up the rest of the game, as I am practically there now! I am sooo over-levelled (everyone is level 75 on Chapter 5), so it should just be a breeze now!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Finally got my Gameboy SP charger, and I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition Stairway to the Destined Duel.

Currently finishing up Catherine on PS3. On Stage 9 now. I think I'll do one more playthrough after this, this time on the Chaos side.

Also playing Kingdom Hearts HD Re:Chain of Memories. Just grinding levels and trying to get all the cards and hopefully get the Platinum Trophy before my import copy of Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 Remix arrives.

I'll be picking Persona 4 Arena Ultimax tomorrow on PS3, so I'll be playing that too.

MaxPwn

Been playing Persona 4 Ultimax and Metal Gear Rising(again) this week. Those games are off the friggin' chizo

I've been playing Pokemon Leafgreen. I'm about to go up against Blaine, and everyone on my team is at about level 46 so I'm in good shape.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Been playing some Shadow of Mordor. Finally, a good LOTR game. The combat is very fluid and the Nemesis system is very cool.