• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pink!

Pink Puff Ball
I'm playing XY (getting ready for the Trick-or-Treat friendly) and SSB 3DS.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Dirge of Cerberus I really love FF7 and I have heard mixed things about this game, not a lot of people like it apparently.
But I do, so i'm playing it again! :)

Bard_

Faith & Honor
Dirge of Cerberus I really love FF7 and I have heard mixed things about this game, not a lot of people like it apparently.
But I do, so i'm playing it again! :)

I find this game to be pretty amazing. I remember I loved it when I first played. And I don't quite get why people hate it. And surprisingly, I don't like FFVII, haha!

Anyway, ALttP is awesome! Dark World was never so superb! I'm really happy I gave this game another chance, yuppi!
But I'm wondering if I should play OoS/OoA after it, or OoT. Completely lost!

Chalis

Victorious
Play the Oracle series first, they're really great, especially Ages, then move on to the greatness that is Ocarina of Time.

Playing FFVI, battling Wrexsoul in the World of Ruin.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I find this game to be pretty amazing. I remember I loved it when I first played. And I don't quite get why people hate it. And surprisingly, I don't like FFVII, haha!

Anyway, ALttP is awesome! Dark World was never so superb! I'm really happy I gave this game another chance, yuppi!
But I'm wondering if I should play OoS/OoA after it, or OoT. Completely lost!

The Oracle games are both very good, and they're similar since they're both 2D games.

I finished up with FFI last night, I can't really recommend it, it was very frustrating. It felt like 30 minutes of actual playing and 20 hours of encounters. The encounter rate is absolutely atrocious.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Just training up some DLC units in FE:A.I also decided to be cruel and had Eirkia kill her brother.

And Inigo,as it turns out,is a horrible husband/son/son-in-law because I tested his compatibility with Lucina,Ricken,Olivia and FE!MU and he hated all of them.And Eirkia's Ephriam's shopping buddy.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Destiny- Got my legendary fusion rifle. Also reached lvl 28. Currently aiming to get a rare sparrow from the vanguard armory and a exotic auto rifle (c'mon Xur!).

Smash 3DS: Beating All Star with all the characters (12 completed so far).

Crystagon

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, one of my all time favourites.
I just beat Isaac (1st time) on Crazy mode on my first try(!) and got my Mage type I.D., which I'm planning to evolve into an Embryo Rod.
Just looking around for some more stuff like materials before I move on.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Just completed the Vault Of Glass for the first time in Destiny, didn't get any good rewards though (just a shader, really Bungie?)

Now I think it's time to go back to Skyward Sword since it's been a while since I've last played it.

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Mario and Luigi; Bowser's inside story and Kirby's return to Dreamland.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Played Borderlands the Pre-Sequel all week on the 360.

The Low Gravity makes things much harder at times. Fall off cliffs and miss jumps quite often.

On the 3DS its been Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
As for me, it is Minecraft PS3, until my 3ds gets fixed up.

GalaxianEX

Shadow of Mordor for PC and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

Keysmash

buys meat
Picked up Rumble Blast again, if only to burn through the hundreds of Play Coins. Haven't had much time nor motivation to play anything.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Right now I am playing Tales of Vesperia (PS3 Edition) and after that I might try my hand at Symphonia Chronicles (have the original but the PAL version is literally the worst version to play). It's been a while since I played a Tales game with an overwhelming amount of content and sidequests and the story is pretty high up there for me (especially with the added scenes and characters like Flynn and Patty). Being able to play as Flynn is nice but the amount of missables suck after a while (thankfully I skipped the irrelevant ones out of sheer laziness and got most important sidequests completed). I am nearing the end of Part 3 and Flynn will be joining my party soon permanently.

Being able to replay bosses on Namcot Island is a godsend when you have annoying as hell Secret Missions you'd rather not deal with or set up for at that time (like the one with Yeager).

Poker though....>:[

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Destiny on XB1, I'm getting a 2ds this weekend so I can get back to playing my Y version. Plan on getting Super Smash Bros 4. Practicing some tech stuff in Super Smash Bros Melee for a tournament this Saturday I'm competing in. and I'm gonna be replaying Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Black, and Black 2 in the next few weeks. So that'll be fun.....

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just picked up a copy of Super Smash Bros 4 3ds. So I know what I'll be doing this weekend :). Working on playing the new Pokémon demo too. Might do some shiny hunting for the lols in X version.