• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Crystagon

I've been doing a Crazy Mode playthrough, and I've just beaten the Forgotten One on the first try (the Talisman somehow protected me from the laser twice on the last phase before he made rocks fall).
Now I'm trying to figure out how to survive Walter constantly 'bombing' me and Death's new move without the Invincibility Jar (I don't feel like farming for it...).

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Smash 3DS. Been doing Smash Run as Shulk, mainly because I'm really good as him, and managed to get all his customs. In three days. And his Alt. Trophy. And nearly beating 9.0.

My Favourite Character stat is predicable.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Started up Skyrim yesterday, for the first time in months. My decision to play was mostly because a Youtuber i watch started up a new playthrough of the game.

My Current character is a lvl 2 Wood Elf Archer.

Also playing Watch Dogs and CoD Ghosts, in between Skyrim.

Last edited:

spiderbrush

Tales of the Abyss 3DS.
Just finished Tataroo Valley... or whatever it's called for the second time.

Xenoblade Chronicles.
Currently at Valak Mountain. I'm about to head down to the bottom of the mountain and to Sword Valley. Oh yeah, I remember THIS part...

Tales of Vesperia PS3.
Haven't played this one in MONTHS. And I also don't know Japanese. But so far I've been doing fine, I guess. I just beat that ghost ship so now I'm doing sidequests.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Still playing Smash 3DS...

Anyone have any ways to make the trophy shop re-load faster, because I've been wanting a certain trophy and spamming Classic/Smash Run/All-Star to reload it/try to get that trophy is getting boring.

EDIT: Got it! And I also managed to do the Back in Time (Or Time Skip) Glitch in LoZ:TP. I PRESSED A+B AND THE GAME FROZE.

DON'T PRESS A+B IF YOU DO IT. JUST WALK OF BRIDGE OF ELDIN.

EDIT 2: Decided to play HG for a bit, then I'm going to practice some FE7 for a HHM play through. Also trying to get the weapon drop from the dragon enemy (I can't remember the name) in Islet Cave in GS:TLA because I gave all my good forged stuff the the GS party members and only Venus adepts can wield the Sol Blade. Oh yeah, I gave Piers Excalibur.

EDIT 3: I've been trying to get Robin's little 'Hidden' victory pose, because it isn't in the sound test AT ALL. It's his Chrom one, but Chrom says: "My strength, is yours." The first two times I got it, I defeated the COM with Robin's Final Smash, so I think that's the key.

Last edited:

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Playing some Dark Souls for the first time in a while. Just beat the Four Kings, the Demon Firesage and the Centipede Demon, now working my way through Lost Izalith.

Ice Lock

Hello!
I'm a bit tired of breeding pokemon at the moment, so I'm playing nethack for a little while.

I've started this run as a priest and it's been up and down so far, I mostly attempt to dive to the mine town at level 1 or 2 and spend gold to get a permanent armour buff. I've not found this branch yet and while priests start off with good equipment, I've found no armour to wear and I have no food. I would fight monsters and eat their corpses, but then I'll gain levels which isn't ideal for what I am going for at the moment and the starting pet dog doesn't help either, since he eats most of the corspes. At least I can pray to get rid of my hunger levels, but that might prevent me from being able to pray to get out of a more dangerous situation.

Btw, if you are interested it's free. http://www.nethack.org/index.html

Omega_Charizard

King of the flames
I've been playing Final Fantasy X, Midnight Club 2, Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII, Madden NFL 2004, and Five Nights at Freddy's.

Flavia

Final Fantasy XIV has been eating up a lot of my time. Since I've finished the main story line up to 2.4, and it's too difficult to find a party to help me beat Ultima Weapon HM and Grudas EX I've decided to level up my Miner and my Rogue classes, as well as occasionally Thaumaturge, Conjurer and Pugilist.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Super Smash Bros 4 3ds has been taking up a lot of time lately, along with Colors 3d. Just started playing Ni No Kuni on my PS3 and really love it so far. Reminds me of the cartoons I grew up with somewhat. Really fun. Looking forward to battling in the game.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Super Smash Bros 4 3ds has been taking up a lot of time lately, along with Colors 3d.
At least you still have Colors...grrr..
Well,Colors 3D WOULD be taking up my time,but because that deleting a Miiverse account ALSO deletes all your downloaded software,including the ones you had before hand,I don't have it anymore.Instead,I've been playing SoulSilver.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
At least you still have Colors...grrr..
Well,Colors 3D WOULD be taking up my time,but because that deleting a Miiverse account ALSO deletes all your downloaded software,including the ones you had before hand,I don't have it anymore.Instead,I've been playing SoulSilver.

Darn. What happened?

I love Soul Silver. Been playing Heart Gold lately.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Advanced Warfare- Need to play SP more.

Destiny- I equipped one exotic armor for each class. And my main class is fully upgraded. I'm planning to take on the Raid. Currently not now, but maybe in a few weeks.

SSB4 3DS- Wii U version is coming out woooo!