• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

spiderbrush

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
I beat Petalburg Gym today and got the Balance Badge. I like how it said I received it "from my dad" instead of "from Norman". Anyway, now I have to cross the sea.

Xenoblade Chronicles
I finished up Agniratha by completing the rest of the sidequests and found the Secret Area. And then I fought Gadolt, Egil, and Yalda... Yalda... that gold face Mechon. I forgot how amazing the scenes before and after these fights were. But now Agniratha is destroyed ( D: ) and the Mechonis has awoken. Oh, well. Time for sidequests!

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I finally got to Eliwood's story in Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword after the RNG in Lyn's story screwed her defense growths.You know you have horrible defenses when a defenseless bard has way better defense then you.I decided to do 13x to get Merlinus earlier,but he just won't stay alive.Ah,I hate protecting villagers.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Bits of ORAS now that I've completed everything story-wise, but all my attention has been on Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Lovely; my KH obsession from 2 years ago is coming back and the rush is amazing. XD

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I finally got to Eliwood's story in Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword after the RNG in Lyn's story screwed her defense growths.You know you have horrible defenses when a defenseless bard has way better defense then you.I decided to do 13x to get Merlinus earlier,but he just won't stay alive.Ah,I hate protecting villagers.

Just park Marcus on one of the bridges.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
rented and have been playing Far Cry 4 and Shadows of Mordor on the 360 this week.

Been playing Mordor more than Far Cry 4, but Far Cry is definitely more difficult. Im still having tons of Fun with Mordor, and i hope its more difficult on the Xbox one.

Also playing ORAS. OR is going slow due to posting about it in the Recent happenings thread. Been Playing a Ton of AS though.

Loyal

The Best
I've been playing Heart Gold to pass the time until I can get Omega Ruby for Christmas.

HG still my favorite Pokemon game.

Last edited:

Ice Lock

Hello!
I was planning on playing a couple of different games throughout Christmas, but it looks like I'll be mostly playing ORAS for a good long while before I move on to something else.

But yes, I am really enjoying alpha sapphire and I am currently wrapping up the post game content.

Kataphrut

Persona Q and Metal Gear Solid 4.

I also recently played Unrest, which I highly recommend. It's a short game, an indie visual novel set in ancient India, and it is quite compelling. You basically switch between a whole bunch of different characters during a time of political strife, Game of Thrones-style and make choices that determine whether you live or die.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
finally got Alpha Sapphire since i'm traveling it'll keep me up during flights and such. It's freaking awesome though.

Infernobat.

Negative
I'm playing Rogue Legacy. I got it when it was on sale for 80% off it's pretty good so far and seems to have a good amount of replay value.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I've been playing a lot of Insurgency lately with a couple of friends, definitely one of my favorite FPS's in a long time.

Just ordered Star Fox 64 3D as well which should arrive in the next couple of days.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I'm in the middile of the forth chapter I think.

Shadow XD001

Still playing Smash Wii U and Alpha Sapphire. I got SMT Nocturne today and also downloaded Fire Emblem on the VC. Probably getting back into Hyrule Warriors too.

At the beginning of Nocturne; haven't had a battle yet. Finished the Prologue and first chapter in Fire Emblem. I beat Hyrule Warriors a while ago but still have Adventure Mode and some DLC stuff.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Just got Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for my Birthday, so I've been playing that a lot.

Also still playing ORAS. Restarted Alpha Sapphire to use a Treecko for Christmas (Mega Sceptile has a Christmas Tree for a Tail :p).