• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Been trying to play some Smash WiiU while I've been under the weather,but I've been too weak to even hold the controller.Today,I don't feel weak,so I'm going to go help my sister beat classic on 9.0.

On Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones,I've been training up some units,and I made Ross a Hero.Probably not the best choice on difficult,but eh.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Lost my life for a bit playing Fantasy Life. Started breeding new mons in Pokemon Y and transferring between that and Omega Ruby. Starting to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf again as well. Can't wait until I get another copy of Legend of Legaia so I can replay. Uhh... oh. I'm also playing Smash 4 for Wii U and Mario Kart 8 on and off.

Barrysun

I've been playing quite a lot of fun games
there's Skylanders Trap team for the Wii U. I enjoy the ability to bring my figures to life. I've got to make plans to get the Dark and light expansion packs
Hyrule warriors: been having fun beating the crap out of any enemies that come across me. it was fun to play as other characters from the Zelda games. time to wait for that majora's mask expansion pack
then there is the Pokémon X/Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire games. been training more Pokémon for wifi battles. been breeding new Vaporeons with new moves.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
its now become a mix of

CoD: Advanced Warfare
Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
Dead Rising 3
GTA 5

Decided to restart Shadows of Mordor the other day. The reason being, this one Orc had killed me and then disappeared from my game. He was still listed in the Army menu, but wasnt spawning anywhere on the map.

also Tried to get into Destiny because a friend Recommended it, but i can only play about an hour at a time before i get bored.

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Tales of the Abyss
Ion died... and it seems like more replicas have appeared. But I think I'll be putting off the story and go off to do sidequests.
That game is epic. And trust me, the feels increase as it goes on.

The Starship Damery
... I liked it but...I kinda looked at my 3DS log...My total play time on it was 2.5 hours...And I beat it...I beat it in 2.5 hours. I mean it was a great game, but its very short.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Played a bit of Golden Sun, and Saturos downed me. My Party is: Isaac: 8 Ivan: 8 Garet: 8 Mia: 10/11. I would have had my healer up longer, if I wasn't that 1. Mercury is weak to Mars, and 2. Garet could take him out with his Psyenergy, but Mars v Mars is not that good of a matchup and Mars Psyenergy is weakened up at the top of Mercury Lighthouse anyways.

EDIT: BEAT HIM! And the only one surviving was Garet, at like 26 HP left hehe. And it wasn't me, it was my sister, Shinehollow who did it.

Last edited:
I currently play Pokémon Platinum.
Well, not that often, I play for a few weeks every 6 months nowadays since November 2013.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I beat Suikoden II today, and I started playing InFamous First Light on PS4. I'm really likeing the game so far it's free to download if you have Playstation Plus.

Phsy-Spark

Made it to the first Desert in Golden Sun I can't remember the name of it. It's the one where you take damage from heat exhaustion. My team is pretty good, level 15, 'cept Ivan. Level 14.

"I can't keep my cool when it's this hot."

Xionea

Half a centaur
My Fire Emblem: Awakening just came in the mail today, so I've been playing that for the past few hours. To be honest, I've never played a Fire Emblem game, nor have I ever played a tactical RPG, so this is a completely new experience to me in nearly every way. From the little over 3 hours I've played it, I'm really enjoying it. The cutscenes are beautiful, the writing is witty and funny, and the gameplay is super fun. I'm only going through the game on easy and casual since, again, I'm super new to anything like this, but I'm having a total blast right now. I'm glad I decided to try it!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
My Fire Emblem: Awakening just came in the mail today, so I've been playing that for the past few hours. To be honest, I've never played a Fire Emblem game, nor have I ever played a tactical RPG, so this is a completely new experience to me in nearly every way. From the little over 3 hours I've played it, I'm really enjoying it. The cutscenes are beautiful, the writing is witty and funny, and the gameplay is super fun. I'm only going through the game on easy and casual since, again, I'm super new to anything like this, but I'm having a total blast right now. I'm glad I decided to try it!

I'm also playing that right now XD It was so much fun. I got it toward the beginning of summer last year and I too was thoroughly entertained. Like you, I had never played a FE game or a tactical RPG, but now I can't stop playing it. Don't feel bad for being on casual by the way; I can't stand to play on classic.

Phsy-Spark

Beat the Kraken in the Tolbi-Bound Ship. Now on to Colosso.

May I beat this with all the good items...

EDIT: Thinking of pulling out Awakening, because why not? Also I've been trying for Yarne and his mother supports, Avatar Female and Libra, Gaius and Tharja, and maybe after Gaius and Tharja's supports, Morgan with his Father.

I will also get Gaius Counter. I keep forgetting he can get Counter.

Then Morgan.

Counter is good.

And maybe stack Paragon and Veteran on Avatar.

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Currently, this is what I'm playing:

AlphaSapphire - Mostly playing for team building. Up to Fortree Gym and just beat Shelly at the Weather Institute

OmegaRuby- Completed National Dex and might either Shiny Hunt or do the Battle Maison.

Ocarina of Time 3D's Master Quest - playing in preparation for Majora's Mask 3D. Up to Kakariko Village and about to head up to Death Moutain.

Tomodachi Life - Just randomly playing when I feel like it. Quality of Life on Nowhere Island is 15 with Luigi being the latest islander added.

Hyrule Warriors - Finished the Ocarina of Time arc and got the first half of both Twilight Princess' and Skyward Sword's arc dome in Legend Mode while doing a little of Adventure mode every now and then. I will be picking up the DLC here soonish since of the DLC characters and extras.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Right now, I'm playing:

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3) - Just picked up this game yesterday and I'm very impressed with it so far. I really like it.

Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3) - I'm probably around the tailend of this game, sadly. I almost completed all the stories and almost finished Chronicle Mode. It was one fun game! :)

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) - I'm probably going to get back really into Fire Emblem with the announcement of the new game.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS) - It is finally time to finish this sucker. This game just really frustrated me. I guess I'm not meant to be a huge Zelda fan, yet I have to admit that the game was nicely done.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
PS2
•Dance Dance Revolution Supernova
Like the creator of DDR said at the infamous Konami press conference on E3 2010, "time to get your fat body moving!"

3DS
•Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Just soft resetting / breeding for Shinies
•Persona Q
Finally dedicating time to play it, and it's soo good. Currently on the Group Date Cafe dungeon, third floor

PS3
•Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix
Just reached the Pirates of the Caribbean world, and died 10 times so far on Critical, which is much more than in my original Japanese run

PS4
•inFamous First Light
Fun game. Finished the story last week, now doing the missions and stuff for the Platinum Trophy

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
3DS
Alpha Sapphire: Trying to complete the National Dex, in doing so I'm also playing through all the other Pokemon games I own.

GBA
Leaf Green: Just playing through catching all the Pokemon I come across to help with completing the National Dex on AS.

PC
Garry's Mod: I picked it up along with Counter-Strike: Source during the Christmas sale on Steam and I've just been playing the dozens of gamemodes. It's lot's of fun
Half-Life 2: Something else I picked up during the Christmas sale(The Orange Box), I've also got Ep 1 & 2 along with Lost Coast.
Minecraft: Just playing around but I'm starting to get a little bored of it simply because of all the other things I have.
Terraria: Just simply waiting for the 1.3 update, I'm gonna start a new character and world.

Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 - Just doing whatever, quests, main story, etc.

Shovel Knight - Beaten both King Knight and Specter Knight.

Minecraft - Building stuff.

Mount and Blade - Trying to build up my numbers but not doing such a great job.

White - Got the National Dex and transferring Pokemon from Soul Silver and Diamond up to it before going to the Pokebank.

Diamond - Catching, breeding, evolving some of the last of the missing Pokemon in the National Dex.

Soul Silver - Same.

Y- Started but haven't really done anything besides transferring Pokemon from the Pokebank.

Ocarina of Time 3D - Started but haven't progressed very far yet.

Alpha Sapphire - Just barely even started playing it. I'm not going to play it any further for awhile, probably not until I've finished up a few other games at least.

Last edited:

UnitRico

Mount and Blade - Trying to build up my numbers but not doing such a great job.

Oh man, that game can be really unforgiving at times.

Anyway, I recently got back into Europa Universalis IV after getting the Art of War expansion and I'm currently playing as Bavaria. Lately, I've hit a bit of a slump due to my current ally and future target Brandenburg becoming Holy Roman Emperor, meaning their nigh invincible armies of doom are multiplied in size even more. On the bright side, I have some of the most manpower in the world due to me building up a lot of infrastructure, and now that I have France on my side as well, I might hopefully make more gains in the last 150-ish years I have left.