• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
I started playing SoulSilver cause' I felt like it. I traded over some level one pokemon from Pearl, now I got a Riolu, Chimchar and Pichu ;)

Jerre

Gogoat!
Minecraft PS3 Version. Still the same map when i bough the game back in December 2013. Now going for the Enderpearls to open the portal to The End. And i found some more Diamonds yesterday. Like 10 or something. 8D

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Golden Sun: The Lost Age. (Again.)

Onto Gondowan cliffs, 99% sure I missed a Djinn, but screw that sucker 'till I get teleport.

And Piers. Silent Fangirling

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Time for an update~

3DS
I got Bravely Default about a month ago, so I've been playing that a lot.

I'm also logging in hours into Pokemon Shuffle

PS3
I've mostly been taking a break from PS3 gaming, due to my busy schedule. When the school year closes up neatly, I'll start playing these games again.

Takeshino

武 志信
Wipeout pulse on the same psp i wrote this on.

-Raiga-

Been playing GTA V, Rockstar has been able to consistently improve each game. The characters and dialogue are both really great.

Ain't too difficult when its predecessors dialogue's claim to fame was "Niko, its your cousin Roman. let's go bowling?"

Anywho, as for me, I'm pretty much on a gaming diet consisting strictly of Pokemon Shuffle. It's such a nice pick up and play game and the 5 level at a time "restriction" works great considering I don't have the time for games I used to. Considering it's kind of the spiritual successor to pokemon puzzle, here's hoping they do one for pokemon snap too!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I've mostly been playing COD: Advanced Warfare and Dying Light for the past month. Tried playing some Super Mario Galaxy the other day, but my Wii remote Batteries die very quickly.

Also playing Pokemon OR/AS and Y on occasion.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
KanColle's had me hooked for the last two months or so. It's nice since it doesn't require you to focus solely on it and it alone, so I can just play it in the background while I study or something. Just a pretty simple (once you get past the language barrier) but really fun and addictive game. Let's me play a game when I normally don't have the time to play a game during the school year.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Pokemon Y/AS
-I've been working on the National Pokedex in order to get the shiny charm. After doing so I'll start hunting for shinies in AS/OR using the DexNav.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Finished up Child of Light's story and achievements yesterday and I have to say that it was a great little game. I think its on all three consoles, so if you haven't played it yet I recommend it. Very well written, nice style, and easy achievements. What more could I ask for?!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne on my Vita. Saw that it went up to $500 on eBay, so very glad that it went up on PSN as a PS1 classic.

Dragonball Z Battle of Z on Vita is a fun game, but man, this game is so frustrating. The AI is dumb, my internet is wonky so I can't get into a decent match, and the Special Age missions have a giant difficulty spike.

Dragon Quest Heroes on PS4 occasionally. I'm just grinding a few levels everyday, trying to get everyone to Lv99. I think I've got 3-4 characters left.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Pokemon Shuffle... Let's just say the game is *insert random cuss word* addicting. And I hate it.

Pokemon Rumble World ^^^

Mortal Kombat X- I've been playing this game like non-stop and been improving every now and then on my combos with characters like Mileena, Ferr/Torr, Ermac, and Reptile.

not that any of you play Mortal Kombat I'm guessing.

Mario Kart 7- Received my Club Nintendo prize a while back. Lost my MK7 and I really enjoyed the game, I forgot how annoyingly time consuming it is to grab the coins to unlock vehicle parts. I'm still enjoying the game since it is my favorite Mario Kart to date.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Pokemon Shuffle... Let's just say the game is *insert random cuss word* addicting. And I hate it.

Pokemon Rumble World ^^^

Mortal Kombat X- I've been playing this game like non-stop and been improving every now and then on my combos with characters like Mileena, Ferr/Torr, Ermac, and Reptile.

not that any of you play Mortal Kombat I'm guessing.

Mario Kart 7- Received my Club Nintendo prize a while back. Lost my MK7 and I really enjoyed the game, I forgot how annoyingly time consuming it is to grab the coins to unlock vehicle parts. I'm still enjoying the game since it is my favorite Mario Kart to date.

I'm waiting for the Komplete Edition. It worked really well for me with Injustice (only payed $10 for the PS4 version during the PSN sale last year). Why pay $60 for the game now + $20 for the Season Pass containing 4 DLC characters + $5 for Goro when I can just wait a year, and the GOTY edition will include all previous DLC for only $40 (or maybe $10 again during a sale)?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Been playing a little bit of Battlefield 4 on PS3 and Smash on 3DS. Just finished up Hyperdevotion Noire and I pre-order Neptunia U LE which should be due on the 19th. I'll probably finish up Akiba's Trip and maybe do a quick run through Trail in the Sky to prep for when the second one comes out because I won't have a lot of time to do it due to Nep U, Rebirth3, Senran Kagura 2, Trails 2, THPS5, X (hopefully), Estival Versus, Zestiria, all coming out, or being announced before the years end. Aslo thinking of importing Moe Chronicle due it the China version having ENG text and the fact that it'll totally be censored if localized here.

Phenx127

I am currently playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Metroid is a really good game, I actually got stuck on the first one for the Wii and so i stopped playing and brought out my old Super Nintendo and started playing Metroid on that instead. Of course Mother Brain was a PAIN if you were stupid enough not to bring A LOT of super missiles with you. But at the end it was a pretty easy game compared to the first person shooter view, which I liked at first until I kept dying to Dark Samus because i was pointing the wrong way.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
For the Lost Age, I need to do Aqua Rock.

TIME TO STALL.

And how, Fire Emblem 7 Chaos (Christmaos actually). Most of my thoughts of playing this game is "I'm so happy I got this." and "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?"

To kinda sum it all up, it's Hector Hard Mode, and I'm on Chapter 12. As for classes, very interesting, the weapons, more so.

AND SAIN IS A DARK DRUID CLASS.