• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
currently playing :

Xbox One
Elder Scrolls Online Had a lvl 15 nord, but decided to start over as a Wood elf Nightblade and pretend shes a Tomb Raider.
Batman Arkham Knight about 85% of the way through the story. currently working on sidequests mostly.

3/DS
HeartGold attempting to start from the "beginning" and playthrough every region
Super Smash Bros 3DS just playing it when i get bored of HG

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I'm currently playing Super Mario 3D Land for my Miiverse walkthrough and Mafia II, in order to prepare for the 2016 sequel. Also a bit of Smash 3DS and Yoshi's new Island.

Aegon

I finally started playing Rocket League yesterday. I shouldn't have put it off for so long. I'm not sure if I'll play it to completion now that my backlog of titles is piling up again, but I am having a lot of fun with the game.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
GTA Online

And getting achievements on Just Cause 2

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
PS4
•Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
Just fun! So much content in the game.

•Kung Fury: Street Rage
Pure awesomeness. It's a cheap game, but just plays so well and is so addictive. I just recently beat Hackerman's High Score, and I have no doubt I will be able to beat Kung Führer's soon.

Vita
•Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
WOOOOW! I can't believe I've never played this game until now. It's seriously one of my favorite games ever now. Even though there are so many characters, I felt each had a very detailed background and was satisfied with their roles when they died. I was gonna start DR2, but I heard DRAE is set between DR1-2, and since it's coming out soon in 2 weeks (MGSV and DRAE the same day), I'll play that first.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I can't do any missions in Skyrim anymore. I just end up killing everyone and having to go to jail so I can finally try to do another mission. Then I repeat. It's a vicious cycle.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing the PS4 Black Ops 3 Beta and I recently just beat Uncharted 2 the other day! Uncharted 2 is an excellent game! I can't wait to play Uncharted 3 next.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Found my M&L BiS copy. And tommorow going to try to beat Son of Sparda difficulty Mission 4 in Devil May Cry 4. And holy crap Dragoon is a butt in Devil Hunter. And SoS.

Last edited:

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Sims 2. :( Don't laugh lol. Even though I've got the complete collection, it's still totes bogus. Where's the Protoman helmet?! Or at least a John Travolta hairdo! Sheesh!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Read more opinion on Danganronpa playthrough order, everyone says DR1 -> DR2 -> DRAE. So now playing

Vita
•Danganronpa 2
Just only finished the Prologue, but man, that was CRAZY! Haha Monokuma is such an awesome character. One of my favorite character from the first game is back, but he's huge now! I can't wait to see the explanation for that. Also, calling it now, Peko Pekoyama best girl! But of course she's gonna have a hard time dethroning Kyoko Kirigiri.
•Final Fantasy III
Just got out of the first cave. III is another one of the many Nintendo era FF games I've never played before, so excited to finally play it for the first time.

Can I finish one or both games before next week? DR2 is a must before starting DRAE, so I'll just probably keep AE shrink wrapped until 2 is finished. But MGSVTPP will definitely be played as soon as it comes out.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I had to buy a new Xbox 360 controller the other day since mine kept "Disconnecting". I bought Farcry 3 while I was there, it's fun. Probably won't get all the achievements as there are co-op ones but I'm going to try

Xena

Warrior Princess
Been playing ARK: Survival Evolved the past couple of weeks, the girlfriend got me into it and I'm hooked! I've always really loved dinosaurs so this game is great fun. It is the best feeling alpha game I've tried, too. The game is very promising I think.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I played some MW3 last night for the first time in a long time. I actually like the game, but most of my friends dislike it. I like the game more than Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty Ghosts.

Right now I'm playing some Black Ops 2. Black Ops 2 in my opinion was the last good Call of Duty game.

Last edited:

Snivy18

Lately I've been playing a lot of Garry's Mod since I got a new computer and it took a while to get all the games set up here. Anyway, GMod is a really cool game to play online with other players since there's a ton, and I mean A TON of different gamemodes available there. You've probably seen them on YouTube, such as Trouble in Terrorist Town, Zombie Survival, Sandbox, and Prop Hunt. I've been playing a LOT in Zombie Survival, and it's really fun because of the fact that there are a lot of tasks in order for everybody to do in order to survive, like a medic, a barricader, and slayer.

SpoinkyPearl

I've been little lazy with video games lately mainly because of my summer job and played Pokémon Shuffle only : P But now my job has ended and I probably have more time for games now on. I really need to continue with Arkham Asylum I started to play earlier this month. I've been also playing lot of Cooking Mama 3, only entry from the series I own and I love it! I once borrowed Cooking Mama 4 from my cousin and enjoyed it a lot, but now I finally have my own game from the series. Need to buy more of these! I also started PS2 game Winx Club which I bought recently - a friend from twitter recommended it :D It is actually pretty good for a licensed video game for children.