• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Still playing Fallout 4 and considering playing 3 again later seeing as some characters return.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Oh... I beat Sonic Adventure 2. Like both stories. The final boss... so easy. Well...

I should play Banjo-Kazooie and get those two Mumbo Tokens I need in Mumbo's Mountain >->

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
^ I love Sonic Adventure 2 and played that game obsessively at one point in my life. I continued playing after beaten it. Great multiplayer too. Unless you were playing against me.. Haha. One of my many obsessions I have had.

Currently, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. I've beaten the game if you count the E4, but I'm still working on catching them all, including legends and mythicals. Because that is the moto I still cling on to, to this very day. Now, I seriously think I'm going to catch 'em all. It will happen one day when Japan quits getting all the good events. :)

Ketaru

I'm back to making poor life choices!:

Final Fantasy XI, to finish Seekers of Adoulin and Rhapsodies of Vana'diel. As it is likely the last major storyline in the game, I'd like to think I'm finally going to have closure.

Pyroli

Banned
> Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
I don't know if it's just me, but this game really isn't holding my attention as much as Sky/Time/Darkness or Red/Blue. With Red/Blue and Sky I really couldn't put the game down upon first playing it, as it had my full attention and had me fully invested; even on subsequent playthroughs I find the same thing. However, this one feels very dry to me. I love the Looplets and Emeras, as well as the easy to adjust to combat and the new features but I find the story somewhat boring thus far and I'm really hoping it picks up more.

> The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Replaying! Although it's not my top favorite zelda, it's definitely in the top 5. I love the cartoon-y style of this game, as well as the sailing and all the parts that make Wind Waker so memorable. I'm not quite far into it, as I've been distracted by newer games but I'm working hard at it.

I also picked up Corpse Party: Blood Drive and Norn9 for my Vita so maybe I'll play those soon too. (Was considering Fallout but we need way more memory on our Xbone before I even consider getting more games for it)

Phsy-Spark

I beat all of Final Rush's missions with ease in Sonic Adventure 2. Mostly because I skipped the part with the purple rail and the meteors in both 4 and 5.

EDIT: Oh yeah playing Fullmetal Alchemist: Stray Rondo. Hehehe Riza is a party member.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, just battled the third beatable boss and almost got a 'game over' luckily I somehow survived on little HP but I managed to defeat the boss so all is good.

Now to just grind my levels until the recommended and I'll be good.

SpoinkyPearl

I started Pokémon X over again this weekend so I think I'm not going to play anything else for a while :D Well, I've been also playing Pokémon AlphaSapphire, Shuffle and also Pokémon Picross a little. I don't like the last title at all, I suck at games like that : P I've never played Picross before so it is interesting at least.

Soon I'll leave for winter break and then I'm going to (besides Pokémon X) finally finish Ace Attorney Dual Destinies and start to play Kid Icarus I bought on Cyber Monday sales.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I'm playing Banished on PC, Fallout 4 on PS4, and Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U. Finding it quite hard to balance play-time between all three, with work and Christmas stuff.

Phsy-Spark

I got Riza and Mustang on Fullmetal Alchemist: Stray Rondo. Holy crap do he and Armstrong take a long time to ready to attack. At least Mustang is faster with his Alchemy.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'm replaying Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for the gazillionth time before I get to Super Mystery Dungeon. I'm just planning on playing the mystery dungeon games in general for a while.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Anticipating the holidays to bring some new goodies for me to play, but for now, I'm mostly diving into 3DS

3DS:
~Pokemon Picross - Well it was free, so I'm giving it a chance. I'm finding I'm not that great at it, and lose patience pretty fast.
~Smash Bros. for 3DS - Picking up a new Amiibo really gave me motivation to play again. Play it more on and off with friends as well
~Pokemon Omega Ruby - Turn it on every once in a while just to try out some things
~Yo-Kai Watch - I really got in the grove of playing this quirky game. Really fun and I can't wait to see if I can make it through the post game level

PS3:
~Sengoku Basara HD Collection - Not as much as I used to, but still gotta get my dose of Hack 'n Slash

@The Teller, I recommend Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. This game hook my friend for a long time, and if you are in the mood for strategy, it's a go~

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
@The Teller, I recommend Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. This game hook my friend for a long time, and if you are in the mood for strategy, it's a go~

I'm always in the mood for strategy. I just wonder how long it'll be before I can change out of whatever this game's version of the freelancer class is. Also, I'm dangerously close to having a Final Fantasy burnout. This year alone I've played FF1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, and War of the Lions (highly recommend the last one, warn against 2). I don't know how much more FF I can handle. But Tactics Ogre IS FF in all but name really, so... Blargh! When is Fire Emblem Fates getting here?! Any of the versions! But particularly Birthright!

...Now that I think about it, what other tactical RPGs are good, besides FF and FE (that can be played on either the 3DS or Vita)?