• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

fhqwhgads

Xbone: Thief
Origin: Mirror's Edge Catalyst

I'm trying to work through my backlog and pretend I have self-control.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Resident Evil Revelations 2

Trying to get Cypher in raid mode. But you need 90 completion medallions to do that so it's gonna take a while.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Made it to Prison Island! And am probably underleveled lmao.

Ketaru

Just reached the final dungeon of Bravely Second. I think the game improves on the first in almost every way. The game does seem a little more relaxed in terms of difficulty though. I think that's because the jobs in Bravely Second are much stronger this time around, especially Swordmaster. I don't think Bushido abilities made the user more likely to target the user in Bravely Default, but in this game, it's a very solid tank as a result.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just started playing digimon world 2. I'm also playing acnl, acgc, tomodachi life, and pokemon white wedlocke.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
Bravely Second's demo. Geist is just so... ugh. He made me so salty last night, it wasn't even funny. Literally the stupidest boss in the game. Hoping I can beat him tonight.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Overwatch
Picked up at the beginning of the month, have been playing with my boyfriend ever since. I really enjoy playing D.Va, as well as Bastion and most of the support characters.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE
As of yesterday the game I bought my Wii U for is officially out. I'm about an hour in but man, the designs of the Mirages are so cool and the carnage forms are my favourite. It feels a lot like Shin Megami's subseries Persona which I have absolutely no problem with. I also like that the levelling system for characters is from Fire Emblem.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Currently still playing the Yo-Kai Watch demo. I've struggled a bit towards the end in the last battle and I've started over a few times. I guess I shouldn't even bother getting the full game if I'm having such a hard time. ^^;

KillerDraco

I just finished To The Moon.

It... made me feel a lot of things.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Been playing Overwatch while waiting for Civ 6 to come out. I primarily play D.Va and Junkrat, but I play Pharah when an Offense Hero is needed, and Mercy if my team needs a babysitter.

I play on the PC, but I'm looking into getting the PS4 version too. If anyone wants to play, hit me up.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox One: Fallout 4, as always. Also, CoD: Black ops 3 and The Division when i get bored of Fallout 4

3DS: Pokemon Heart Gold and Super Mystery Dungeon

Lady Umbreon

To prep for Zero Time Dilemma, I'm replaying the Zero Escape series. Finished 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors yesterday and just started Virtue's Last Reward.