• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I play pokemon X and mario cart 7 on my 2ds.
On my xbox 360 kinect I play just dance games with my little brothers, most of the time I get all five stars.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Resident Evil Revelations:
Trying to get 1,000 kills for Bottomless Pouch 7 from the new event. I'm ready.

Fire Emblem 7
Trying to plan out how to get both Lyn and Hector to level 20 and Eliwood to 10-11 before 24 in Hector Mode. Because Geitz. And the secret shop has an Ocean Seal.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Love the game to death, I even got it day 1 it came out, but I STILL havent beat it. Got stuck on either Chapter 10 or 11 cause I was severely underleveled for the boss fight, and without the ability to work on any Affinity Missions because they don't let you quit Story Missions, I ultimately decided I'd rather not do the grind and instead just start all over (I know it sounds counter-productive, but I wanted to restart anyways to redo the story). Finished Chapter 5, and now I'm just chilling and working on Affinity Missions and other quests so I don't go in underleveled again.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Just got mario party 6 so I'm playing that. It's pretty good but what is up with the AI? I put them all on easy and really when you are in a team they suck but the others are good. Also I dont like that there's no coin star and an orb star instead DX

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I'm playing Don't Starve Together alone.............................

I have no friends............
Who play games that is.

Phsy-Spark

I found out where the Mysterious Journal is! I just have to beat episode 9! And maybe brave the Promenade in episode 10! Though Rachael is better than Hunters that can OHKO.

found a new iPad app that I like named Lost In Harmony. It's about a boy named Kaito who's friend, named Aya, has gained some kind of illness. Each night, he talks to her via text. The story takes place on thirteen of these nights, with the levels themed around Kaito's dreams of what they were talking about. In each level, you play as Kaito, who is riding on a skateboard with Aya on his back. There are five lanes, and you have to dodge incoming items from behind, in front and beside. There are also sections where you tap on stars in time to the background music. What I love about it is the intensity of each level and the soundtracks. The intensity makes it fun, but the soundtrack just blows me off my feet. It is a truly amazing game. Oh, and there is also another story coming in December, plus an online section, plus it's free!

Last edited:

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
I'm currently playing Splatoon at the moment! Making the most of it before the second game comes out!

Along side that, I'm playing a bit of Pokemon HeartGold! Currently shiny hunting a Pikachu!

Phsy-Spark

Splatoon:
Learned that Strength Up boosts Charger charge speed. Happy about that because I love the Kelp Splatcharger (I can get over 900 points covered on a good day)

White 2:
I got lost in the sewers for an hour before finding out the entrance to the park was right by the entrance to the sewers.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I decided to stop playing terrata for awhile. I'm currently playing acnl, splatoon, mario party 6 which I'm ducking at. Seriously why are the computer players so tough on weak difficulty!!!???, criminal case, and next friday, possibly Thursday if they arrive early sun or moon depending on exclusives ^^

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm about to start my Moon playthrough. My work schedule isn't fun, but I'm going to sacrifice sleep for this game lol.

Phsy-Spark

Devil May Cry 3:
Trying to distract myself from my lack of Sun get back into this game and beat Very Hard and Dante Must Die. I want Super Costumes.

Airstrip on Trench scares me. I'm going to try to get above the enemies levels by like... 5 before I do that.