• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Resident Evil Revelations
I'm trying to get FBC Parker and doing the Zenobia over and over again is driving me nuts. Should get it around 11,000 kills on RE Net.

Pokemon Moon
To be spoiler less, on the last fight with my extremely fast Dugtrio.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I got Pokemon Sun and beat it yesterday so I've been doing the UB missions. I found a shiny Granbull randomly while heading to Hapu's house, but it roared me. I'm not that upset since I'd have rather liked to find a shiny Gastrodon, but it was my first gen 7 shiny.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Right now I'm playing pokemon moon, acnl, criminal case, pokemon go, and will eventually be playing dragon quest 7 again and starting a pokemon sun nuzlocke.

Shinehollow

Trying to complete the Pokedex in Sun and trying to get the Fileophile achievement in Resident Evil: Zero, but I forgot to get the Note from Conductor file on the train so I have to play through again to get it. At least I enjoy Zero enough to willingly start again though.

Phsy-Spark

Pokemon Moon
All I really have to do is the dex now.

Resident Evil Revelations
~1,800 more enemies to go until FBC Parker. Pretty sure my math is right. Because I've killed over 999 regular Ooze and Hunters (Maybe even Pincers idk) and the little table on the overview on RE.Net isn't accurate.

NPT

Just a member
Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 3DS. Playing as Captain Falcon is fun. #ShowMeyourMoves

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2.

It's weird playing these games between. One is taking place in the past and the other is taking place in the future.

Shinehollow

Resident Evil Zero
Still trying to get Fileophile (I've gotten the water key and all files up until then), but, without even trying, I got Misdirected Hostility. Every time I try to shoot at their legs? They're not destroyed. And the one time I just shot at a zombie just to get rid of him, not even caring to go for the legs, I get it.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished pokemon moon so now I'm playing acnl, pokemon sun nuzlocke, criminal case, pokemon go, and continued with dragon quest 7.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Guys guys!! I just bought Cities:Skylines for $67 MXN (about $3.50 USD) on the steam sale. I've been wanting this game for so freaking long, but was hesitant to buy it due to not having a decent PC to play it on. I still don't have a decent PC, but the deal was too sweet to let go. I should be able to play it with all settings on low, and a slightly moderate resolution, but it's all good. Ever since SimCity4, I've been waiting for a chance at a more modern city building game. This is it. Even if it doesn't play good enough for a decent experience, I know I'll have the game ready for download when I get a better PC.
If that's the case, I have NFSU2 to finish on my original XBox, and got a copy of Burnout 3 and Burnout: Revenge. Not to mention a rerun of PKMN Yellow.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
3DS: Pokemon Sun, Mario Party Star Rush

Xbox One: Fallout 4, Watch Dogs 2, CoD: Infinite Warfare

Kind of feel bad for going back to Fallout 4 despite the games i got for Christmas

SkinnySweatyMan

I generally play three or four games at any given time: a longer game on a console, a longer game on a hand held, and one or two games that are meant to be finished in one sitting (usually lack save features). Right now, those games are Shining in the Darkness, Fossil Fighters: Champions, and Panzer Dragoon (although it was Gaiares and Comix Zone until recently).

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness
I am currently playing GTA 5 PS4 ver. although I completed the main storyline I am still playing it because I have a "quest" that I am trying to finish. But I am about to finish it anyway and might start playing Assassin's Creed: Unity.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just started a pokemon white 2 wedlocke. I'm playing that along with the other games I mentioned.

Phsy-Spark

Pokemon Moon
Hunting for a shiny Pikipek. Still none.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
I got the Wolfpack alt costumes. It's a bit sad to be Four-Eyes in her purple costume and everyone else is in their plain black outfits.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I failed my white 2 wedlocke so I started a Y wedlocke instead. I'm playing all games I previously mentioned and next game I wI'll be playing will be dragon quest 8 when it comes in a couple of weeks.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Right now I'm playing Overwatch when my friends are online and Alpha Sapphire when I'm alone.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I've been playing Pokemon Sun and Moon for the past few weeks, Moon more than Sun since Moon unexpectedly became my main game. I've also played Final Fantasy XV on the PS4, mainly cuz my cousin's been playing it and I got into it too hee hee. :]

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I've been revisiting MOTHER 3 as of late - and I am truly humbled by how much slipped underneath my radar when it comes to how deep this game goes. It is surprisingly self aware, and it is only when you really take it apart do you realise just how clever the game is at showing realistic villains, political movements both positive and negative, as well as human nature. So glad I picked it up again and I'm super glad that it remains my all time favourite game.

ebevan91

FFXV, Watch Dogs 2, and Battlefield 1 right now.