• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Still playing ruby, but i haven't gotten much farther 'cuz i'm pretty lazy as a gamer XD I'm at dewford town now. I hope i'll get an adorable mawile from the cave around there^^

ebevan91

Ori & the Blind Forest

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Playing Fire Emblem: Genealogy of The Holy War as I'm genuinely doing a run with no cheats this time. It's a pretty hard game, but I'll get there hopefully.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
GTA Online..... four words. Buy the Oppressor NOW! It is the best thing they ever made, a flying rocket bike! It's even more fun than the Night Rider car!

Oh, and Friday the 13th. I love when I meet other players who roleplay their characters.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Assassin's Creed Rogue

I've gotten all of the Templar maps and Viking Sword pieces, finished all Native Pillars, captured all gang hqs, captured all forts, beaten all Assassin Interceptions, and have synchronized all viewpoints in give or take two weeks. I love this game too much. Big Mouth is my favourite cheat.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox 1: Watch Dogs 2

PS4: Horizon: Zero Dawn

3DS: Pokemon Moon & Yoshi's Wooly World

wasnt aware YWW was on 3DS until yesterday, but it is super fun

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I am currently playing Pokémon Sun and Moon, Ruby, Soul Silver, and Fire Red right now. My Ruby has a Shiny Wingull that I found very early on and I am in Dewford Town about to challenge Brawly. In FR I restarted my game because I was having difficulty with the Elite Four and transferred my Venusaur over to SS by mistake. It was part of my main strategy to take out Lorelei's Water types and giving them the Toxic status. Also playing a bit of Lego Dimensions still and some GTA IV and LA Noir.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Pokemon Black 2. Restarted and doing really well. At Castellia and my team is currently: female Pignite named Rebecca, female Psyduck named Tyrant, Magnemite named Ecliptic, Zubat named Eliminator, and Lopunny named Marcus. Going with a Resident Evil Zero naming theme because I named my player Coen, and after seeing my Tepig was female I just decided 'eh what the heck.'

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just got Guitar Hero Live for the PS 3 brand new for $20. I am playing it on and off.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Devil May Cry 2:
i did it... i beat Dante Hard... Argosax was horrible but The Despair Embodied was surprisingly easy, if you stay away from it and just use Sub-Machine and DT when needed.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
BioShock: The Collection on my xbone. Currently working my way through Fort Frolic

Disgaea 5 for PS4. It's my first introduction to the series and I am greatly enjoying the absurdity. Demon princesses that command an army of exploding robotic penguins!? I can't wait to get my hands on the others in the series.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I scored South Park: The Stick of Truth during the steam summer sale and it is absolutely great. I'm a big fan of the show but never really got into the games until now. It's got TONS of references to the show and a really fun and enjoyable plot as well as clever writing. At the moment I've been kidnapped by the "Drow Elves" and must now decide who's side I'm going to be on from here on out (I pretty much decided I was gonna side with Kyle from the beginning. Cartman's a brat anyways so I won't be returning to him).

Kalosian

So long
Pokemon Sun & Moon. Currently trying to beat the Battle Tree, I'm 5/7 done on Moon and 4/7 done on Sun so I should be able to get everything done relatively soon. I'm unsure if I will be able to win 200 battles in a row though, chances are that I'll skip it or wait with it until later if it should be too challenging.

Xenoblade Chronicles. My second playthrough of this game which I started in October 2015, have been playing it on and off since then. Now I'm almost done (I have been "almost done" with it for half a year now lol). But this time it is for real, I don't have much left at all. I want to try and get a few more achievements and maybe do some other minor things, then I'll defeat the final bosses and consider myself done with this playthrough.

Last edited: