• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

I guess I forgot to mention the other gam I've been playing with my sister. Dragon Age: Inquisition is rapidly becoming one of my all-time favourite games (which makes my list of all-time favourites total to a nice, round 10), due to its stunning graphics, fun battle mechanics, epic music, gripping plot and compelling characters. Solas is best character, all the way.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I may restart an older pokemon game now that i have a new ds lite XD I'm thinking my sapphire version.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Splatoon. Started on my other user and I'm already level 19 and beat the main campaign. I keep being put in room with level 50s and I wonder if they think "aw this'll be so easy to beat them" and than I come in swinging and finishing with 1100 points (2100 if we win).

I should continue The Evil Within, but I'm too lazy to see how to beat Laura in the fire part. Plus I keep panicking as she comes close and dying.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I plan on continuing my yellow virtual download file sometime tomorrow :3 I wanna catch Mew and name it after Korrina XD And use it on my lovely team for the rest of my playthrough ^_^

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia

decided to use one of my pitchforks on Python and throw him into the Villager-Merc-Myrm-Dread-Villager loop to max his stats. he has actually had some pretty good level ups and one where he got nothing.

no res up though.

Soooo I'm still playing video games with my sister but I need a moment to talk about playing Dragon Age: Inquisition today.

Right so in Inquisition there is this really cool feature where you can have a romance with a good amount of the main characters, basically adding sort-of dating sim function where you can date certain characters. Depending on who you go for you may need to be a specific race, but for most it's fine. Me and my sister wanted to do Solas' Route because like I said before, Solas is best character. However, since our first save file had a human MC and his route requires an elf MC, we literally made an entirely new save file just to try. We played through a whole bunch of the game that we had already done before, while also making sure to talk to Solas as much as we could and made the choices he approved of (believe it or not, there was only really one choice in which what Solas approved of went against what we wanted to do anyway, so I guess it worked well regardless).

Finally, after spending hours upon hours getting back to where we were before, we finally did it, plus we got the first major romance-only cutscene. When me and my sister went to continue being flirty with Solas we weren't quite expecting a kiss option to come up but when it came up we kinda sorta clicked the hell out of it while practically freaking out. So yeah that was entirely worth it and I am very, very satisfied with the choice we made to start a new save file just for this. I totally did not cry with happiness or anything

But the cutscenes was so adorable though like I can't recall all of what was said but there was this little "you complete me" thing that Solas said and I think I might still be freaking out about how amazing this cutscene is so I'll just shut up and spare you further ranting now

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Xenoblade Chronicles (going to avoid spoilers cause tag won't work)

decided to not get my butt kicked and instead do weapon quests. i hope Shulk is set up right for 100% crit later on.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Played KHII Remastered again for the first time in months. I completed the first Tron episode, second visits to Beast's Castle, Land of Dragons, and am currently doing the second Pirates mission.

Shinehollow

Splatoon
Got to level 23, and I'm pretty good at Splat Zones with my inkbrush. My sister says I play pretty aggressively but if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Resident Evil:Operation Raccoon City
I should try to find all raccoon statues in the Wolfpack missions, but I love Echo Six too much. I also realized despite beating the game as him once before (at least I'm sure I have) I've never heard Dee-Ay's quotes at the maze part and the part where the tyrant starts approaching.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
I played Mega Man 1-6 some time ago and I loved it. I just finished playing the Story Mode of Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch (Doom mod) but I'm still doing offline matches with skin mods. I was playing Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island but put that on hold to play Mega Man so I'll continue with that.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
So I finally manned up and bought the first Five Nights at Freddy's game.

And it has been absolutely terrifying.

I've watched playthroughs and like everyone else, I didn't think it was all that scary. But dear lord when you're playing it on your own everything changes. Just looking through the camera feed alone is eerie enough but everything ramps up when you start seeing the hallucinations as well as hearing the footsteps of animatronics slowly approaching your office. I've enjoyed it but holy hell does it get my blood pumping!

So I went out to my local town today with my sister and friends to go on a nice shopping trip and talk about various stuff, while also buying the odd thing we like. I visited my local video game shop expecting that I would just end up buying a small pack of Pokemon cards or playing the 3DS game previews because I couldn't afford much in there with the money I was given, but then while looking at old Nintendo DS games I stumbled across a used copy of Professor Layton and the Curious Village for just £7.99. Since I've already played and loved the iOS spinoff Layton Brothers: Mystery Room, I've been wanting to play a game from the main series for ages now, but never really got a chance to ask if I could buy one, but today I found a golden opportunity and took it. I then spent three hours (exactly!) this evening playing the first tiny portion of the game.

The first thing I'll say is that it's really different from Mystery Room in format - while Mystery Room had a 3D crime recreation feature as its main source of mystery, the main series prefers tricky riddles and puzzles - but that's not a bad thing. Both games are extremely fun in their own different ways. I'm a huge fan of puzzle solving so the format of the main series is brilliant. As for the story, I'm barely into it at all due to being neck-deep in hidden puzzles found in the backgrounds of scenes, but I'm already hyped.

I literally just reached the part where Simon got murdered. A shame tbh since he gave me Byakuya Togami vibes and I wanted to see more of him doing stuff. Ah well, guess that gives me motivation to work out who killed him!

Also, the art style is brilliant. It's so lively and colourful, and the cutscenes are jut gorgeous!

I don't have much else to say since I'm not that far in at all, but yeah, I think I'm really gonna become fond of this game!

Shinehollow

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Finally got all the stupid Raccoon City Mascots after missing the second one by a long shot and dying so many times on the one in the Spec Ops camp. Now I either can try to S all Wolfpack missions (I feel like I'd do better at Echo Six's missions except there's no achievement for it) or try to get an xbox live gold membership and try to do some online matches.

First off I finished the plot of Professor Layton while only missing approximately 15 puzzles, and I love it. The unexpected plot twists at the end were both unexpected and heartfelt, and the game left me feeling warm and happy inside. Oh you bet I cried.

Next, I got Smash Bros for the 3DS today, and I'm hooked. I'm not an amazing player, but it's really therapeutic to play as Purple cloak Link and button mash my way to victory with the N's Castle/BW Ending remix mashup playing in the background.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I've been playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney a lot lately. It's such an interesting game, I really like it.

But honestly, I spent most lf my time playing Pokemon Sun. I've put so much time in the game, I even completed the PokeDex tbh.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I picked up Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle yesterday and it's quite fun. I'm surprised by it, honestly when I first heard the rumor of a Mario and Rabbids crossover I didn't have high hopes for it. Seeing it's a turn-base strategy game like XCOM I'm really enjoy playing it.
I got Halo: Reach for just $5 last week and I've been playing off an on through some random Fire Fight waves, and the campaign on Legendary.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ (Steam)
Achievement Hunt Progress: 253/339 (75%)

I did every single thing with the Lost, now I can stop wanting to die when I boot up the game.

Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)

Kind of a sale pickup on a whim? Idk, playing as a Khajit as per usual.

Pokemon Heartgold (DS)

Another replay! Trying to plan my future team, just beat the first gym.

Shinehollow

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
I have played over 14 hours as Tweed. Not counting the 4-5 hours I've played as Dee-Ay, the 4-5 hours my sister has played as Four Eyes, and the 2-3 hours I've played as Beltway. I love her Echo Six too much.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
As people've probably noticed from the achievements thread, I'm on a major Skyrim grind. I'm almost done, though... Five more achievements and the rest of the Dragonborn DLC