• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Recently I somehow got absorbed into playing WoW, although it's starting to phase into more social habit than gaming itself already. When younger I'd probably have spent days and night soloing and getting the stuff I want, now I'm just damn lazy to finish what I start. So I got side-tracked into doing Timewalking dungeons with randoms. In one of these groups, we had this rude and arrogant druid tanking, somehow assuming we'd be able to predict the meaning behind his every action, then he kept yelling and calling us idiots for 1. accidental dying, 2. running behind him when he "was kiting", 3. ninja-pulling mobs when the last ones were at low hp (nobody died from the ninja pulls). At last boss we just got fed up with his (lack of)manners and kicked him. The healer left, so I assume he was with the druid.
However, despite our earlier deaths, we didn't stay on group finder idling! Our other dps decided to tank and another heal while I'd focus on doing the pewpew. Now, after multiple wipes while we still were five, we got that boss down smoothly as three. None of us had the best gear for the max level.

Felt DAMN GOOD! :'D

Last edited:

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I currently spend my time between Smite and Stardew Valley. Because of my work increasing I need quick battles, and LoL sometimes really doesn't offer that, and sometimes I just want to spend time relaxing making my own farm.

Though hopefully next month my guild gets itself back together for WoW

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Still playing Mario + Rabbids. Work and other hobbies have taken most of my free time so I haven't played much.

Some of friends on Xbox might be getting on Destiny to reminisce before Destiny 2 releases later this week. To be honest if I didn't have friends that played I probably wouldn't have started Destiny in the first place. While it's fun to play its quite the grind to get the stuff you actually want.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I've been playing through the Triverse Gate in Tales of Hearts R. It's my third time playing through and it's not that difficult or complex - it's just several paths unlocked by completing two mini dungeons. The six boss battles are the fun part: one superboss in each mini dungeon, and one superboss in each floor (4 floors) of the main dungeon.

Soooo I've been playing more Smash Bros. A lot more. I've already played over 100 battles an unlocked all characters and assist trophies. Yyyep. I've found that while it's fun to play as Link, I've been enjoying playing as both Sheik and Lucina a ton as well, and so I mainly play as those two now. I've also found that I've grown really fond of the Gerudo Valley arena so I play there the most. I'm surprised that I prefer so much of the Zelda stuff XD

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty lately. I've been playing Modern Warfare Remaster on PS4 and I've been playing the Call of Duty World War II beta. On the side I've been doing a Let's Play of Pokemon Leaf Green. It's a project I've been wanting to do for a long time. Pretty soon I'm going to play through Halo 5.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. I am playing Skyward more and made it to the first dungeon.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Red Dead Redemption on PS Now on my PS4. I never managed to play the game for some reason on my PS3, so I finally got the chance to now. So far, loving it.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hitman Contracts. I've completed all the 13 missions of the game and currently just re-playing it repeatedly.

Arvis

Fire Emblem Gaiden.

Holy crap, this game has not aged well at all but it's one of the few Fire Emblem games I haven't completed yet.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I bought Destiny 2 last night. It's fun! I enjoyed the first Destiny a lot. I really wish I had tonight off, so I could play all night lol.

Jus started a dating sim called XOXO Droplets today, from the creator of A Foretold Affair. It's a completely different genre of dating sim, but I still really like it! I'll give a fuller review tomorrow, but I'll just say Shiloh and Lynn are pure cinnamon rolls and I love them soooo much!

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
I finally did a run of I Now Know Why You Cry without dying and would've gotten at least an S if I had killed more enemies to get to an A. I'll probably try again though I want to rank up more.

Splatoon
I love the Squiffer. I never did before but I tried it and loved it. So I'm doing ranked with Squiffers.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Got all data fragments, now the only challenges i have to to are pickpocketing 500 pounds and quite a bit of the warrior ones. gonna look up a guide for "killing five enemies stunned by a smoke bomb"

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I reinstalled the first Fable since I wanted to play it again after a long time and actually finish it this time as well. I spent already 6 hours on it today but I kinda think that's enough for today. ^^'

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Currently playing Mega Man 7, it's decent I guess but I like the NES games better, graphics and music got a Mega Man X-esque feeling to it but the Mega Man X SNES games are certainly better than Mega Man 7