• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Cuphead again. Finally defeated the absolute atrocity of a boss known as Dr Kahl's Robot. I hated every single moment of that boss fight which is a shame considering I really like the design of the boss itself. At least Werner Werman was a ice treat afterwards - way easier and way more enjoyable, in fact so far I think he's my favourite boss on the third island so far.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Monster Hunter World, trying to farm Legiana parts for an upgrade for my weapon plus finishing the armor set.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Currently playing C&C: Generals on my old laptop while restarted Rogue Galaxy on PS2. I guess they will keep me busy enough till the PC version of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana becomes available.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Portal: Still Alive
out of the blue is going to be so hard for me to get, i like doing things like peek-a-portal. at least i learned how to portal bump and beat chamber 17 way easier

Last edited:
Started Persona 4 today. I’m really tired so I’ll give the extremely short version: I do really like the game so far, with just about everything in the game being of really good quality, although the time management and free roam aspects intimidate me just slightly.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Assassins Creed: Origins on PS4. Just playing through the Storyline. I almost completed it though. Sometimes i pick up the sidemissions to keep me busy aswell. Same for looting gold and weapons in Camps, caves, etc.:D
And Call of Duty: WWII on PS4. Basically playing omination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint. Just leveling up as usually. ;)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I've been playing animal crossing wild world A LOT but i think i'm starting to get annoyed by the repeating the animals do a little when you talk to them now lol.

I may continue ultra moon soon. I guess i'm just not too thrilled it's getting closer to the Lusamine drama again now though.... xD; Although hopefully it'll get interesting with a new game and a new story now. Might as well think of that :p Yeah, I think i'll play again sometime tomorrow. I need a break from wild world, seriously. lol

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I'm still playing Monster Hunter World. I beat the main storyline last night and got to Hunter Rank 27 when my Hunter Cap was removed. I'm still grinding trying to get an Odogaron Gem, I've killed/caught 100 of the things and it won't give me the Gem. It is the last item I need to finish the Odogoron β set.

A couple of days ago I started a new otome called Cinderella Phenomenon... can I just ask how a game this good is free??

This game has one of the best uses of the typical fairytale tropes I think I’ve ever seen - instead of having the story be connected to the plot of a fairytale, or have characters representing the archetypes, or so on and so on, instead the fairytales are in-universe stories that became catalysts for war - and thus several curses connected to the tales were born through the power of one side of the battlefield (witches) that corrupted the original tale into a curse specifically designed to teach humans a lesson (and later just flat out make their life hell). The way they use this idea is just so refreshing that I can’t help but enjoy it from the get-go!

Also, the characters. All of them are really good so far (my favourite non-protagonist is probably Karma) but I have to talk about the protagonist. She’s ever so slightly like the MC of A Foretold Affair in that she’s meant to be a negative character at first but becomes much better by the end, but in this game she takes it to a whole new level. She’s cold, heartless and believes that anyone showing kindness to you is just manipulating you into getting something. She’s meant to be the definition of a horrible person, to the point where she gets cursed not for punishment, but to try and make her a better person (there’s further reading that I know but that’s because I read some spoilers so I’m not gonna say that). I haven’t played much so far but she’s certainly really interesting,

Also the art and the music. Just... yes.

And all this... for free?

This is one of my new favourite games for sure.

LadyTriox

A couple of days ago I started a new otome called Cinderella Phenomenon... can I just ask how a game this good is free??

This game has one of the best uses of the typical fairytale tropes I think I’ve ever seen - instead of having the story be connected to the plot of a fairytale, or have characters representing the archetypes, or so on and so on, instead the fairytales are in-universe stories that became catalysts for war - and thus several curses connected to the tales were born through the power of one side of the battlefield (witches) that corrupted the original tale into a curse specifically designed to teach humans a lesson (and later just flat out make their life hell). The way they use this idea is just so refreshing that I can’t help but enjoy it from the get-go!

Also, the characters. All of them are really good so far (my favourite non-protagonist is probably Karma) but I have to talk about the protagonist. She’s ever so slightly like the MC of A Foretold Affair in that she’s meant to be a negative character at first but becomes much better by the end, but in this game she takes it to a whole new level. She’s cold, heartless and believes that anyone showing kindness to you is just manipulating you into getting something. She’s meant to be the definition of a horrible person, to the point where she gets cursed not for punishment, but to try and make her a better person (there’s further reading that I know but that’s because I read some spoilers so I’m not gonna say that). I haven’t played much so far but she’s certainly really interesting,

Also the art and the music. Just... yes.

And all this... for free?

This is one of my new favourite games for sure.

The protaginist sounds a bit like Rika Nonaka from Digimon Tamers to me.

...I also used to have a crush on her xD

Had to point out they seem similar to me.

EDIT: and i admit; she was my first female crush, so i have some fond feelings towards that...hahaha

M.P.

Retired
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I remember it being much more difficult last time I played it, though it was ages ago.

LadyTriox

My brother got some new games recently, and one of them, called Mary Kate and Ashley: Mall Mania (or was it Mall "Madness"?), looks quite challenging.

I may start playing that game sometime soon and see if i'm any better at it than my brother xD

It looks so cute and girly too. :3

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for Gamecube. It's been a while since I've played anything from this series and it brings back memories for me since I grew up with Bloody Roar 2 on the PS1. Sure, it's not as in depth as other fighting games and it's way too easy to ring out enemies in this game in particular, but it's still a very fun fighting game.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Portal: Still Alive
Screw advanced chamber 15, making me have to do the last energy ball puzzle. at least i did it faster then the normal chamber.

Portal 2
beat the co-op, thinking of trying to beat the exursion funnels course without dying.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Splatoon 2
why do people leave the E-litre to ink the spawn. it's embarrassing to everyone (except the E-litre, of course) when the e-litre has the most inked out of everyone in the match. plus the most special uses. that is the entire reason the E-litre has the most points for me.
Custom Splattershot Jr is fun in this game. it and the E-litre are my mains.

Resident Evil 6
redoing the Tall Oaks missions because I love them so much. Leon and Helena's Tall Oaks costumes are my favourite costumes of the bunch, too. I would pay good money to feel what I felt when I first played this game again.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
FIFA 18, couple of matches every day.

GTA V Online.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, got the 1.5 + 2.5 and 2.8 games. Might as well do a run before 3 comes out.

LadyTriox

Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for Gamecube. It's been a while since I've played anything from this series and it brings back memories for me since I grew up with Bloody Roar 2 on the PS1. Sure, it's not as in depth as other fighting games and it's way too easy to ring out enemies in this game in particular, but it's still a very fun fighting game.
Bloody Roar games are fun. I remember one that had a bunny girl named Alice in it :) I liked her.