• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Didn’t mention it yesterday, but my sister and I finished off Final Fantasy XV. And cried buckets. This is such an amazing game....

Next stop is Kingsglaive and Brotherhood, then we’re playing the DLC. Unfortunately TV Tropes failed to put a spoiler annotation on its page for part of the Ignis DLC but I feel like I can let it slide. At least I know that my favourite character is gonna be awesome.

As for games I’m playing on my own, I currently don’t have one. However, the three games I’m eyeing are Trails in the Sky SC (so I can finish the trilogy before Cold Steel 4 gets its Japanese release), Zero Escape (seems like a pretty cool concept) And Amnesia V Edition (so that the mini games actually work).

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Switch port.

Never played an Ys game before, but I wanted to try something new. Consider me very surprised, enthralled, and eager to play more in the series as a new fan.

Yesterday, I went back to playing Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles to see if I could access Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Well I did, I just had to jump through some hoops first. First I had to find it in Stage 3'. Course before I did that, I either had clear Stage 2 or go through Stage 2'. I did go through Stage 2' after beating another boss in Stage 1. Course first I rescued Maria in Stage 2, then I did what was required to access Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto V, Pump It Up Prime 2 and Candy Crush Saga so far.

I'm a Let's Player on YouTube so I pretty much upload videos about them while playing, especially the 1st game because of a mod and being part of that specific community.

Cutty

Forever now
I'm currently playing Little Nightmares, Cat Quest and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze on Switch.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Over the last week I've been playing three different games.
  1. Stellaris (PC) - I've invested roughly 30 hours into the game and only see that number rising. The game is immersive and addicting to the point time flies by.
  2. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (Switch) - Mostly playing this game while listening to podcasts. Most of the levels are easy but the final boss is the biggest challenge.
  3. Pokemon: White Version 2 (DS) - I'll admit because of Stellaris I haven't played much Pokemon. But slowly I'm continuing my playthrough of this game.

Bought Trails in the Sky SC this morning! It’s nearly halfway downloaded, but I can’t wait to play this game. It’s gonna have everything that made FC good, plus some of my favourite characters from the later games making their first ever debut. I’m gonna spend a while on this, but once I’m done I’m probably gonna beg for Sky 3rd.

If I can’t get Sky 3rd and can only play games I currently have, I want to pick up A Foretold Affair again. I wanna play Kea’s route, and I think I might choose male pronouns because why not.

Kage-Pikachu

- Pokémon Platinum, HeartGold, and Ultra Moon
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
- Persona 5
- Final Fantasy XIII

...I have no life. :oops:

How far are you in Danganronpa V3 and Persona 5? I played both of those games last year and had a great time with each!

I'm stll playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I restarted my Pokemon Ultra Sun. I'm also playing Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Sonic Mania, and Sonic Forces.

I’m currently a little over halfway through Sky SC Chapter 1. I’ve missed playing this game so much! The combat, the music, Olivier... mostly Olivier... either way I’m loving it. Also they’re setting up for the debut of one of my favourites from the later games, so I can’t wait.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I've been playing an indie game by Artix Entertainment called Dragonfable, beating the DDD portion of Kingdom Hearts 2.8, and that's about it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Go and Fire Emblem Heroes lately. Hoping to be able to play more Crystal Version tonight.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Still lots of Monster Hunter. Getting ready for the Summer Twilight Festival event to begin at the end of the week.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Recently completed Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, only took about 110 hours and three weeks @_@
It was fun though. The OST is one of the best I've ever heard - my favourite of the bunch has to be Satorl Marsh's night theme. I'm thinking of going back to SMT IV to fight all the Fiends available on Neutral. And maybe fight the DLC bosses in IV/A.

Today’s update on Trails in the Sky SC: finished off chapter 1 and ended at finishing chapter 2. Game’s still really damn good, the new OSTs really fit the slightly different tone compared to FC. The characters are stellar as ever, especially Estelle, Kloe and of course Olivier.

However, something I keep forgetting to mention is the sidequests. I found them slightly grating in FC due to the larger chapter sizes bestowing large amounts of quests at once (less chapters in FC, bigger size), but now that I’m only getting around 10 sidequests per chapter - and I’m getting to use my own chosen party at that - I’m beginning to get into my own stride with them and discovering how enjoyable they can be. Mini bosses are less stressful now that I can run with my own strategy most of the time, and the search/investigation quests were already fun. It’s also good that doing the sidequests removes pretty much any need to actually grind, and the only time where I have to actively fight random encounters is in a side quest requirement. So yeah, that really is a strong point of this game!

Chiaki Bunny

Get In The Bag, Nebby!
How far are you in Danganronpa V3 and Persona 5? I played both of those games last year and had a great time with each!

I'm stll playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I restarted my Pokemon Ultra Sun. I'm also playing Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Sonic Mania, and Sonic Forces.

Wow, so nice to meet a fellow Danganronpa/Persona fan! :p I'm not too far in either games actually... I just completed Chapter 1 in Danganronpa V3 and I'm about to enter the "Training Hall of Love" in Persona 5! I'm really excited!

Besides these two games... I'm still on my current playthrough of Pokémon Platinum (my Eevee recently evolved into an Espeon too!) and Ultra Moon! And I just purchased NieR: Automata today... Let's see what all the hype is about. ;)