• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

PokemonBattleFanatic-

NBA 2K18 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I finished playing the Wonderful 101 and wow. This is a very crazy game. In fact this might be the best Gurren Lagann style game I've ever played. That's how crazy it is if you've ever seen the anime and the plot is actually quite as interesting as Platinum's other games. I can understand why Platinum Games do want to port this to the Nintendo Switch, although I wonder how because this game really does take advantage of the Nintendo Wii U's gamepad, probably more than any other game I know of.. In fact it seems like they intentionally called it Wonderful 101 to set up a sequel called Wonderful 102.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Just got MARIO Kart 8 Deluxe and I must say that I love it so far. The controls are so easy to use compared to some past entries such as the GBA or Wii games and I actually won all but one of the races I’ve done so far which has never happened to me before. The game deserves all the praise it has gotten.

shoz999

Playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, the best seamless sci-fi open world experience to date in my opinion and finally got the flight module. Oh man! The open world looks ten times more beautiful now that your mech can fly.

shoz999

Don't know about you guys but Xenoblade Chronicles X sure loves it's murder, monster and robber mysteries. I love these kind of quests.

Soooo I finished off Akiba’s Beat for the third time just as Exist Archive arrived! Y’all already know my opinions on the former so I’ll get straight to the latter.

So far I’m having a ton of fun. The music is epic, the gameplay is addictive, the chibi graphics are adorable and the world is gorgeous. I’ve only just begun the plot really so I don’t have an opinion on it yet, but I do have to say I’m very hyped to find out what happens next. The characters are also all very solid, except for Mayura imo - she’s alright and is very mysterious, but her whole “I’m a pure cinnamon roll” thing is sorta boring. My favourite character so far is Yamatoga because he’s already really interesting but also has a decent amount of snark too, followed by Mitsuhide just because I think he’s pretty cool.

So yeah, I’m loving it so far!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Still working on beating World of Light in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

It took about three months to beat the first half, now I'm onto the second. Had to take a little break, though. It's wearing me out. lol

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Stardew Valley (Switch) -- working on doing more farm work and what not.

Captain Jigglypuff

Starlink on the Switch. I got the starter kit and a few expansions packs and one ship pack at Best Buy when they were on sale for a good price. I like it and I normally don’t play the genre.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I got that Playstation Classic, so I'm going through those games right now. I "beat" Mr. Driller and R4 Ridge Racer Type 4, I started Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Revelations: Persona, and I tried (and failed) Cool Boarders 2 and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo. I also tried out Wild ARMs and that might be the diamond in the rough here. I also look forward to Rayman.

In case my silence said it, I spent a long time working through Exist Archive, but I finished it and boy I love it! It’s got a couple rushed plot points at the end and crashes more than I’d like it to but otherwise it’s a really fun game with an endearing cast, addictive gameplay, a beautiful art style and amazing music.

So I’ve now got a bunch of games since it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and out of those, one of them is Layton’s Mystery Journey because I finally caved after seeing it second hand in a local game shop. Since Exist Archive was incredibly big, I decided that just playing LMJ would be a good, calming, short game to have a break before I play any other big games. So far it’s... ok I guess? The music’s good as ever and the comedy is brilliant but I’m not that invested in any of the cases. I like our main cast but other characters aren’t really that fleshed out tbh. I know the last case is meant to be good and gives some background on a certain someone though, so I’m gonna keep playing because it’s also very quick, but it is just slightly dragging on a little.

Captain Jigglypuff

FF VII on the Switch. I must say that the option to speed up the game and Limits make the first three bosses easier to take out quicker. The Scorpion Robot was ridiculously long in the original version.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Finally reached the very last battle in World of Light in Smash Ultimate.

I must say, this mess here is difficult as hell. I've been racking up Spirits to ensure I'm strong enough to beat it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Beat West of Loathing, still working on training and doing side quests now. Playing Stardew Valley, Tetris 99, Yoshi's Crafted World (via rental) and Pokemon Crystal.