• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Borderlands Game of the Year edition, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, and Monster Hunter: World. Had to reinstall them on my Xbox One's internal drive after the external suddenly died on me... Thankfully my game saves were in the cloud so I didn't lose all my progress. Getting back to where I am in Monster Hunter would be an absolute nightmare

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Played a little bit of Tetris 99... taking a break from it now due to being targeted to the point of insanity at times (rest in pepperoni). So now playing some Stardew Valley.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
The highest I’ve ever gotten in Tetris 99 was 20th place.
That's not too bad. That's the highest I've gotten in this competition. Outside of it, highest I've gotten was 11th place.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm still playing Octopath Traveler. This game is so addicting!

I also bought Final Fantasy 7 on the Switch. Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favorite games of all time. This game will always hold a special place in my heart. It's nice to revisit it. It's been a while since I've played it.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Playing Breath of the Wild. It's so freaking good as an open world exploration game but question to my fellow Zelda fans about Ganon.

So from what I've understand...

Did Ganon lost his freaking mind and went insane after generations and generations of being doomed to fail to prevail against Link and Zelda and became Calamity Ganon? A shadow of his former self, the King of Gerudos? Cause holy @#%^ that's a pretty dark new twist on Ganon.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Playing some Stardew Valley and hoping to play some other games later on tonight, maybe Salt and Sanctuary on my Vita.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Mario Kart DS.
Nice! It's been a long time since I've played that. Gotta pick it up again and play.

Played some Stardew Valley last night along with some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Tried some ghost racing (by myself) and got my score down. Still trying to figure out how the Nintendo racer was able to finish up so fast though (the Excitebike arena level). Got it down to around 2:06 on my end, they were around 1:55.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
God of War (PS4), Red Dead Redemption 2, Pokemon Fire Red

Playing Fire Red in an attempt to Play through all the Regions. thought about it after US/UM released but i never got around to it.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
At the moment I'm switching between playing Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and the new content in Starlink: Battle for Atlas. Since 2017 I've played Kingdom Battle sporadically and hope to finally beat the game this time.

One game I recently have been playing is Power Rangers Battle for the Grid. I bought it in the Xbox Marketplace earlier this week the day after the story mode was added. For the story mode, I am currently up to chapter 8. As for arcade mode, so far I have cleared it with these characters: Trini (Dragon Armor Mighty Morphin Power Ranger), Ranger Slayer, Lord Drakkon, and Goldar.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’ve been playing quite a bit of Mortal Kombat 11 on the Switch. I’ve unlocked quite a bit of secrets from the Krypt and managed to do each of the different finishers including Mercy. My best fighters so far are Kitana and Kung Lao although I’m doing decently with Frost and Kotal Kahn. I can do at least one of their Brutalites each.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I’ve been playing quite a bit of Mortal Kombat 11 on the Switch. I’ve unlocked quite a bit of secrets from the Krypt and managed to do each of the different finishers including Mercy. My best fighters so far are Kitana and Kung Lao although I’m doing decently with Frost and Kotal Kahn. I can do at least one of their Brutalites each.
Nice!

Just saw it for rental today, planning on going for that one next. Went with Smash for now though, since I've wanted to try it out. In the middle of the update now. Can't wait to start playing.

Update finally finished and I'm playing a bit of Classic mode right now.

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
After playing Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle on and off for nearly two years I've finally beaten its main story. Dont know why its taken me so long because it's an entertaining game with interesting gameplay.

JayZz

I love Counter Strike game. Esp Global Offensive, I started playing it about 2 years ago. The game is competitive. I often use esport platform here https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/analytics to play in team. There are many players from all around the world. So I can choose the team or create your own. So much fun.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Played some Stardew Valley and Wario's Woods earlier today. Might play some other stuff tonight.