• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Yakuza 3 Remastered, just started this morning. I have Y4 and Y5's remasters lined up after this. Should take me until April to beat all three.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Dragon Quest XI for the 1st time.

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
Mostly Pokemon Sword, trying to do semi-decently at ranked battles but mostly failing hard. Backseat gaming during streams welcome lol

Other than that, I've also been playing Minecraft with the GF, wanting to start a two-player adventure series with her if she's down for performing live with me lol

I've also been trying out various mobile games, cuz lets face it some of them aren't god-aweful and can be decently enjoyed while ignoring microtransactions. Personal favorite right now, Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I beat Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. I enjoyed it. I unlocked all of the lightsaber upgrades. The game almost reminds me of the Uncharted games. It has platforming elements, and there's puzzles to solve.

The next game I shall work on beating is Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.

RetroPokeFan

The Re:Mind DLC for Kingdom Hearts III featuring plenty of new hints and other tidbits for the future, plenty of ass-kickings from the Limitcut data bosses and plenty of fooling around with the Data Greetings.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Finished Y4, moving on to Yakuza 5. Still having fun with Kiryu's taxi sidestories, specifically the racing. I've already reached chapter 4 of his plot, so I'm taking my time before moving on to the next protagonist.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Red Dead Redemption 2
PS4: Okami HD and Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Switch: Pokemon Shield and Super Mario Odyssey

Just finished pokemon Sword, but there are like 2 dozen other pokemon i want to use.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Took advantage of the Division 2 $3 sale. Gonna be playing through that with a friend
Ultimate Alliance 3
Pokemon Sword
GTA Online
Red Dead Online

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Rune Factory 4 Special. This game is very fun to play.

NPC

sleep researcher
A NES game called Faxanadu. It's sort of like an early Metroidvania, or like Zelda II. I recommend it if you're into retro games.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
A NES game called Faxanadu. It's sort of like an early Metroidvania, or like Zelda II. I recommend it if you're into retro games.

Faxanadu is fantastic. The first Falcom game I ever played, even before I knew about Ys. I remember that I used to buy the Wing Boots in the shops just to see where I could get to with them.

I know this isn't technically a game, but a demo. But it's a demo of a game I plan on getting, so I figured this is better than making a whole new topic.

I just finished the FFVII Remake demo that was released recently (I still can't believe they're actually calling it Final Fantasy VII Remake; my one and only gripe). I enjoyed it. I will admit that I was at PAX, but I didn't play it there. There was an insane line for it, and they had other cool things set up, like the motorcycle and all sorts of other FFVII-related things. They didn't allow any pictures or footage of any of the screens though (probably for NDA reasons).

But the thing is, I'm kind of glad I didn't play it at PAX. The reason is because I probably wouldn't have been able to enjoy it as much as I can at home. So in a way, it was kind of for the best. I am aware that the demo has existed for quite awhile now (and that there might be slight differences in the final version; I personally know of one scene in the first area of the final version that's not in the demo), but now it's available on the Playstation Store, so anyone can get it and see how they've been doing on everything. Also this took so long to come out that we're close to the next console generation, which makes me wonder if the collective series of installments is going to cross over into the 9th console generation (where some installments might be on the PS5).

But yeah, I enjoyed it. Midgar looks really good, the remixed tracks are great, and the banter between Cloud and Barret is still really entertaining, and the story segments you do get have a few neat surprises. The visuals are really nice (such as being able to see the Materia attached to Cloud's weapon on his in-game model). So yeah, this is a really good first impression.

Last edited:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Making my way through Yakuza 6. I can't help but feel it's fairly easy? All bosses have only had 1 HP bar so far, whereas previous bosses have multiple bars. Gonna have to switch hard mode to challenge myself. At any rate, I'm at the start of chapter 8, just before Kiryu meets with Lo.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
changed a little in the past 2 weeks

Xbox
: Red Dead Redemption 2 & Borderlands 3
Switch: Tetris 99 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX

Never beat Borderlands 3 but, just bought the DLC and planning on playing it before i do the Main Story.

Mystery Dungeon DX is easier than i remember so far, also.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
PC: Fallout 3. got that Alton, Il mod just so I could have something to do on my main file. had to disable Charon using the console, though, since some mod bugged his script and it won't stop him following if I dismiss him.
Switch: Smite. got secret order Ullr, so I've just been messing around with him in training, when I don't have to be Arthur. I'd get back into pvp matches if I wasn't so worried about entitled idiots calling me out on my "oh so bad" Arthur strategy. you try combing when every ability takes a quarter of their mana, you don't even have gladiator's shield yet, and none of your team is doing anything to help chip damage. Arthur can't kill unless he combos.

The Mega Champion

IT HAS BEGUN EVERYONE

See the trophy image?

YEP

I have finally started playing Kingdom Hearts 3 for myself. I can't say much right now. I was only able to play a small amount. The beginning tutorial and a small portion of Olympus

Although I have to admit... IT LOOKS REALLY NICE. :eek:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Animal Crossing when it arrives. It was supposed to arrive today but didn't... oh well
But I downloaded Assassin's Creed Odyssey again solely to unlock Ezio's outfit, currently doing a run wearing the robes.

Siddhar

Transcend
Omega Ruby Nuzlokce, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Bowser's Inside Story was a blast too!