• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I cracked, I'm playing Fallout 76 for Wastelanders.
It's actually a fun game.... when you ignore the grind. The dialogue and story shows that people at Bethesda still get Fallout and increases my hope immensely for Fallout 5, I love Fallout 4 but it's story was quite weak(Nobody was even the 'bad guy' what kinda story is that if there isn't a peace ending?) compared to 3 and NV. The dialogue is on level of New Vegas and I'm vastly enjoying legitimately getting to say asshole remarks and smartass comments again rather in 4 where the best you could be was a sarcastic jerk(Which I always did cause some of the dialogue was hilarious), my character is being rped as a Raider(And Cannibal! Took the perk)

I started having a hard time upon reaching 25 and doing everything possible in the lower level zones, so I left and had leveled gear yet kept getting my ass handed to me by Mutants my level(And a freaking Wendigo!) but a high level dropped a legendary shotgun for me that does double damage when full health so... I'm basically one shotting everything lmao He gave me more toys too but they're too high leveled so I stashed them.

Fallout 1st is still BS(But I'm buying one month for the NCR armor) but you can earn 60 atoms a day on daily challenges(And there's easy ones, I actually do most of them while just playing the game) and even more on weekly challenges so the Atom store isn't THAT greedy. Plus they give out free item(s) every week, sure it could be a **** item one week but some weeks it could actually be something you use

I'm having a fun time, especially since high levels literally can't touch you unless you're either stupid enough to shoot first or try and fight back

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: RDR2 and Fallout 76
Switch: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Yoshi's Crafted World
PS4: Kingdom Hearts 3

Fallout 76 is just until CoD: Modern Warfare releases Season 4

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Fallout 76 and GTA Online
Pokemon Sword
Saints Row Three Remaster (Already have all the achievements, it's just a fun chill game)

I'm taking a break from Animal Crossing for awhile, it started to feel like a chore. Maybe the next update will bring me back? Building a base on Fallout 76 felt more satisfactory to me than building an island, I could never make it 'perfect' and was constantly remodeling and moving everything!
Fallout 76 is fun, already beat everything with my first character. Now I'm just leveling him to make a proper build for the endgame events! But man, I hate what they did to the Assaultron, it's such ridiculously overpowered! What was wrong with Fallout 4's version of it? If anything needed buffed it was the damn Deathclaw, it's still a joke compared to what it used to be in 3/New Vegas! I love that Far Harbor enemies returned and that the enemy variety is incredibly diverse, I hope they keep all these new enemies and also bring back the Gatorclaw from Nuka World for Fallout 5. More enemies make things much more exciting, rather than it being Raiders/Ghouls/Mutants in every dungeon like in Fallout 4!
I'm really looking forward to the Brotherhood of Steel updates coming out, and I'm quite curious how they'll get around the fact you're an Enclave general. I found it quite humorous that much like the end of Skyrim where you're in Sovrngarde and get a huge thing of your roles to identify yourself, when you meet remnants of the US army you can say similar things. I like when quests like that are a thing and acknowledge other stuff you did, makes side quests feel like they're actually a part of the world!

The only truly awful thing about 76 to me is that... for some reason they refuse to get with the times and Crossplay. Even if Sony is refusing to play ball(like usual lol) at least let Xbox and PC players play together, the only Fallout fans I know are PC/Nintendo exclusive!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I just bought Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse for the Switch. I have it on the 3DS but I never finished it because I have so much trouble navigating the final level before the final boss. I think it’s because the 3DS control pad and screen is too small for me to time the jumps. I hope with a bigger controller that I can finally beat the game.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Only new game I've played recently is Command and Conquer Remastered. An updated version of the classic games which started the RTS genre back in the 1990's.

I mainly played Red Alert 1 since that was one of the first games I played as a kid. I got halfway through the Allies and Soviet campaigns when I started seeing the flaws, some still from the original release. Mainly pathfinding for units and the AI being inconsistent in difficulty.

Honestly I'm dissatisfied with it but why did I expect anything better from EA... It was only $20 so I dont feel like it was a waste of money.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon Shield, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Super Battle Cards, Let's Go Pikachu and Super Mario Maker 2.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Finally someone else that still plays Lets go lol
Lol my original save file was deleted when Nintendo had to replace the motherboard. So I'm playing through it again. Hopefully I can use Go Park with my new phone.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Most of my time is devoted towards playing Xenoblade Chronicles: Definite Edition and the Isle of Armour DLC for Pokemon Sword. Hopefully whatever ARMS character to be revealed on Monday for Smash tickles my fancy, not much to do when you have almost all the Spirits.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
My friends convinced me to grab Monster Hunter on Steam yesterday. So far it seems... decisively alright. Not the kind of game I'd usually play (I'm generally not a huge fan of games with hack and slash combat systems) but it's pretty fun with some friends to play with. We played Dauntless a while ago and I understand now why people refer to that game as a F2P Monster Hunter ripoff; it literally is. We occasionally play Apex Legends as well but my EA account was hijacked and banned from multiplayer and EA refuses to unban it so I had to start over on a new account, which is a bit of a motivation killer (especially given their appalling customer support; I'm reluctant to support any of their games now). Also still grinding directives on PlanetSide and steadily improving there as well. My outfit scrims with some of the best players in the game which is a pretty huge help towards improving.

I got the DLC for Pokemon Sword but I'm currently stuck in a vicious loop of wanting to breed a team for competitive play and farming BP, realizing breeding in SwSh is kind of boring, losing motivation to play, then deciding to start playing again and starting the cycle all over again. I might have to look into grinding raid dens for a 6IV Ditto. By my estimates there's a 1/1064 chance for a 5 star Ditto to be a 6IV; that might sound low but compare it to the astronomical odds in previous generations and it isn't so bad, and I'm no stranger to long grinds. Another option would be to farm bottle caps but that also involves farming watts, which isn't exactly riveting gameplay by any means and wouldn't benefit me nearly as much as a 6IV Ditto in the long run.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yea it is and it's just as fun. Really like both games. Nice buy with Monster Hunter. It's a good series.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Since I gave up on C&C Remastered earlier this week I decided to replay Skyrim Special Edition on PC. Tried downloading some mods to change things up but due to my lack of programming experience I was having trouble getting them all to work together. Some mods conflicting with others and causing weird visual glitches.

I'll keep tinkering with it at some point in the future.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing the Last of Us 2. I'm enjoying it thus far.

I've also been going back and fourth with Xenoblade and the Isle of Armor DLC.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Today I broke the Isle of Armor dlc by seeing what happens if you release Kubfu.I won’t go into details due to spoilers but it was pretty funny seeing the altered dialogue.Suprisngly you can still complete the story on the dlc without him.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: RDR2 and Borderlands 3
Switch: Pokemon Sword
PS4: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Borderlands 3 has some DLC on Thursday and Pokemon Sword for the Isle of Armor.

Spyro is either shorter or easier than i thought. 30% of the first game in about 2 hours