• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

The Mega Champion

I finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy last night and even managed to pull off getting the Platinum too!! :eek:

So I went ahead and started playing the next game in my list. Let's just say... I'll be 'filled with determination' lol.

Yep. I started playing Undertale (Switch version). Don't even try to get me to do Genocide. After seeing what that mode is like... NO. JUST NO. To freaking hard. So it'll be Pacifist only for me.

Siddhar

Transcend
Xenoblade 3D, it's a lot of fun so far.
Trails of Cold Steel 1 for the PC, and its unique setting has had me hooked.
Also dealing occasionally with Hollow Knight, since I've completed almost everything, so having fun jn the Pantheon seems right.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated
Feels so strange playing a remaster for a game you never would have expected to get one!

And doing the grind for Ore/Miles on Sword while binging shows. Background noise makes getting constant 20k pulls(seriously, my luck is that bad!) less aggravating -_-
Fallout 76 also introduced seasons so I've been playing that daily, I don't care about making it to the end I just want that giant Sheepsquatch plush for my base!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon Shield - been busy item hunting and shiny hunting

Animal Crossing - item gathering

Island Saver - been having fun playing this game

Super Battle Cards

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Playing The Evil Within.

You know it's funny. Who remembers the hype around The Evil Within being the true spiritual successor to Resident Evil's Survival Horror? Now it feels like a distant memory ever since that Capcom finally decides to go back to the series' horror roots. Considering that Shinji Mikami isn't doing a sequel but is focusing his efforts in an entirely new type of survival horror, I wonder if he's given up on the series since Capcom is going back to what made Resident Evil great in the first place? One thing I have to say is that, this does feel more like a cinematic game with the letter boxes and film grain than what you usually see in survival horror.

The Mega Champion

Well that didn't take long. Although I suppose it is technically a short game.

Yeah... I finished Undertale (Switch version) last night. Pacifist & True Pacifist. I'll admit that this game was probably the funniest game I've ever played. Other than that... I can't really say much else. I get why everyone likes it so much though. But for me, personally, I wouldn't put it in a 'top tier' of games I've ever played. Possibly not even in a top tier of games I've played this year (we'll see though. It's only July)

The reason may be because I don't really like 'bullet hells' and aren't good at them either. Still funny, cute & unique though that's for sure.

I fully intend on starting Final Fantasy Type 0 HD tonight.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m playing Shantae and the Seven Sirens and it is pretty good. A few of the bosses are a lot easier than they should be especially for a Shantae game. The Tubeworm Siren has been the easiest boss as you can just use the Tortoise Shell Drop on the exposed part when she goes underground and spam the Pike Ball and Hair Whip when she pops out stunned. She just sits there not even attempting to do a counterattack. She didn’t even use any of her attacks and this is the third boss of the game. The second boss Coral Siren was fun to fight since she uses a mech suit and fires an impressively long line of bombs at once and she hides in the background most of the time to launch said bombs.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: RDR2, Fallout 76, and Borderlands 3
Switch: Pokemon Sword and Cafe Mix
PS4: Yooka-Laylee

there are at least 3 dozen games i want to play currently so I never get anything done

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Decided to purchase two older games on Steam that I've heard good things about. I plan on switching between Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine for the foreseeable future.

Zoruagible

I have started playing through all of the Assassins Creed games in chronological order, hoping to get done by the time Valhalla is released.... and I probably will since you know what doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon! :rolleyes:
I aim to do the same thing with Far Cry whenever I beat Valhalla 100%(including achievements)
Assassins Creed 1
Pokemon Sword
Fallout 76

KillerDraco

Picked up Ring Fit Adventure today on a whim. I may have underestimated it though, because Weaponized Squats are definitely making my thighs burn at higher difficulties. Fortunately it scales but man, that game doesn't play around when it gets serious.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Since there isnt anything new out that interests me I'm revisiting several older games. Decided to purchase a new expansion pack in The Sims 4 so I have something new to explore. Out of the 30+ packs to choose from I'd say Get Together has the most features I'm looking for.

I've also been playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided since I completed Human Revolution twice. Suppose the best part of having a new gaming PC is I can play all the games I've missed over the last 5+ years.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I went back and played Ninja Gaiden II. It's a great game. It can be punishing at times, but it's still a great game. I'm always down for a good challenge.

The Mega Champion

Well... I finished Final Fantasy Type 0 HD. I also got the Platinum trophy for it. I have no idea how I missed this game still. I really don't. I just don't get it. Obviously it doesn't matter now but still.

GOOD GOD. THIS GAME. ALL OF IT. JUST ALL OF IT.

Great story, great characters, great gameplay, great battle system, great music, EVERYTHING in this game was just AMAZING. It's pretty much instantly become the favorite to win GOTY 2020 for me.

I'm sad to see it go honestly. But go it shall...

See the image in my trophy card below? Yep. It's finally time everyone. Lots of negativity about it. But I will finally be playing it for myself, and making my own decisions about it. I have finally started playing Pokemon Sword for myself.

I'm not against trying a Raid but I need to get a good-ish team first and get them to decent levels first obviously. But I'll see what I can do if anyone wants to do one with me. lol

Team as of this post: Shinra the Scorbunny and Crow the Rookidee.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: RDR2, Fallout 76
Switch: Pokemon Sword, Paper Mario & The Origami King

Fallout 76 is mostly for Nuclear Winter since i gave up on CoD: Modern Warfare's Multiplayer.

Red Dead Redemption 2 I will never beat because of Poker, Dominoes and Fishing :p

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
FInished Spyro reignited Trilogy and currently re-playing Crash N Sane. Can't wait for IT'S ABOUT TIME.

RetroPokeFan

Mostly nothing but Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (the original version, not the rather pointless 3DS remake that doomed AlphaDream). It's been a real blast playing it so far and kind of makes me sad that AlphaDream is no more.

KillerDraco

Recently picked up Fall Guys, and it has been stupidly fun. Got 5 wins under my belt at this point, but even the losses aren't particularly discouraging since the games are so quick and chaotic. It's just so... silly, yet fun.

There is a bit of an issue with hackers, though. Had one round of Royal Fumble where someone grabbed the tail and then yeeted themselves into the sky where no one could reach them.

Zoruagible

Hunting legendary animals on Red Dead online for the new fur coats.
The new role sucks, really dumb that you're basically forced to do it to get better spawns for the legendary animals. Though not as dumb as locking one legendary to PS for an entire month! -_-
I hope we get an outlaw role soon, Online needs one since this role really doesn't change how you play Online in the slightest lol