• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Earlier this week I started playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Yes, the name of one of the achievements and the name of one of the abilities reference 300.

I recently got into the Assassin's Creed games. I got AC IV for Christmas (someone on these forums recommended it to me when I asked for Xbox game suggestions), and I've really been enjoying it. I recently ordered AC Origins, AC Syndicate, AC Unity, and AC The Ezio Collection, and I plan on playing them soon. I'm thinking about getting the newer games (including Odyssey) if I continue enjoying the series.

I also recently completed getting all the achievements for Control for Xbox (including all DLC - I got the Ultimate Edition for Christmas as well, also a recommendation from that person here on these forums). As I said on the "People's top games of 2020" thread, this game is amazing. It truly deserves all the hype and accolades it has received. I haven't played many single-player story games (mostly due to an idea of a lack of replayability), but this game has shown me that even if a game has a lack of replayability (which I disagree with concerning this game's replayability), that's not a good reason to avoid playing a game. I do plan on replaying this game in the future. It's just so damn good.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I tried to play one of the Assassin’s Creed games on the PS3 but I kept getting this glitch after I fell off of the roof after a poorly timed jump during the tutorial section of the game and I couldn’t get back onto the roof and I kept clipping into things. There was a barrier that refused to let me jump higher. I am think about getting theSwitch ports though and seeing if I have better luck.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing My Life at Portia, Tumblestone and some other games on my Switch. Faced off against a boss in the first game. I was overleveled, but it was still a tough battle.

I recently got into the Assassin's Creed games. I got AC IV for Christmas (someone on these forums recommended it to me when I asked for Xbox game suggestions), and I've really been enjoying it. I recently ordered AC Origins, AC Syndicate, AC Unity, and AC The Ezio Collection, and I plan on playing them soon. I'm thinking about getting the newer games (including Odyssey) if I continue enjoying the series.

I also recently completed getting all the achievements for Control for Xbox (including all DLC - I got the Ultimate Edition for Christmas as well, also a recommendation from that person here on these forums). As I said on the "People's top games of 2020" thread, this game is amazing. It truly deserves all the hype and accolades it has received. I haven't played many single-player story games (mostly due to an idea of a lack of replayability), but this game has shown me that even if a game has a lack of replayability (which I disagree with concerning this game's replayability), that's not a good reason to avoid playing a game. I do plan on replaying this game in the future. It's just so damn good.
I also recommend playing the first Assassin's Creed game, III, and Rogue.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I also recommend playing the first Assassin's Creed game, III, and Rogue.

Thanks, I will look into those as well.
I have interests in all the historical time periods from the games (especially Syndicate, Origins, and Odyssey), but I am curious what your (and others') thoughts on any particular order to play the games. I do plan on playing the Ezio Collection in order, but beyond that, I am not sure if the enjoyment of the series is enhanced at all by playing them in a specific order.

SummerHaze

I'm into bitcoin games with faucet right, they are pretty entertaining and I can earn some extra coins while building mining center and having fun playing classic 8-bit arcade games. I think it's the easiest way to get coins these days.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

I finished Little Misfortune as it is a shorter game but you can replay it and choose different options and I still need to get the Good Ending. It’s pretty funny how much the little girl knows yet is so naive at the same time and whenever she swears.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will look into those as well.
I have interests in all the historical time periods from the games (especially Syndicate, Origins, and Odyssey), but I am curious what your (and others') thoughts on any particular order to play the games. I do plan on playing the Ezio Collection in order, but beyond that, I am not sure if the enjoyment of the series is enhanced at all by playing them in a specific order.

The order I recommend playing is this order: Assassin's Creed, The Ezio Collection, III, Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey, Valhalla

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
The order I recommend playing is this order: Assassin's Creed, The Ezio Collection, III, Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey, Valhalla

That sounds like the release order if I am remembering correctly? That generally is a good idea from my experience with video games.
I am already over halfway through Black Flag's story mode, and I do plan on continuing through it soon. From what I understand, there aren't any spoilers in this story mode for the earlier games, but I don't know for sure. There may be. I don't know what your thoughts are, but I'm open to hearing your (or other people's) comments on this.

LunaGemini

Courage's the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
Mobile Legends: Adventure! This game is one of my favorite mobile games, and arguably one of the best idle rpg games on the google play store!
It has simple very easy to learn gameplay and has a lot of really cool heroes, took me approximately 2 months to get 2,650k br.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

I’ve been playing the 3DS remake of Bowser’s Inside Story. I just defeated the first giant boss and got to the location of where the castle was before it was lifted into the air. That boss battle was surprisingly easy considering the two before that one was tricky to figure out and I kept dying in them.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Still playing HP and the chamber of secrets pc game. I played this game 10000 times for 20 years now.

Apparently there were hidden places I still didnt know about. even after 20 years..
Any1 played this game?

LunaGemini

Courage's the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
Apart from Mobile Legends: Adventure, I just beat Pokémon X, and next I think i'ma play bravely default...

RetroPokeFan

Finished some random game in my collection called M&M's Shell Shocked (PS1). I head it was bad but I never thought it'd be the biggest pile of ass I've seen in years. Terrible graphics, stiff controls, horrifyingly awful collision detection: Shell Shocked has it all.

The only neat thing would have been the cutscenes but they were all taken straight from the PC game The Lost Formulas so in the end there isn't anything good about the game. It's just a big ol' pile of crap I'm holding in my hands... and now I need to wash it off... fast!

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
After I finished enjoying Spider-Man on the PS4 a few weeks ago,I decided to go back and finish replaying Pokemon White and Emerald.
White and Emerald I finished only a couple of days ago and I just love the exploration,scenery in those games. I used Torchic as my starter in Emerald and Snivy in White.

Currently playing Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon White 2. With Colosseum I have just gone into The under subway after beating Venus and snagging Suicune. Snagged two Pokemon in the Subway so far. Just got a little more to do in the subway before I can move on I think.

Also playing Pokemon White 2 starting with Oshawott this time and have beaten the first gym.Decided to breed some Eevee in Pearl evolve them into Jolteon,Flareon and Umbreon and transfer them to White and then traded them to my White 2.Also breed a Braviary in White and traded a Rufflet to my White 2. All of which added to my team and have recently been raising them up to level 14.

Will probably play Pokemon LeafGreen or Miles Morales PS4 after I’m done with White 2.

Still playing HP and the chamber of secrets pc game. I played this game 10000 times for 20 years now.

Apparently there were hidden places I still didnt know about. even after 20 years..
Any1 played this game?
I remember playing this game back when I was a teen. I played both the PC version and the GBC version.