• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
A lot of Gears of War 5
I skipped 4 and 5 initially as I hate the concept of the idea of "Oh, the problem the main characters dealt with actually is still there. But now it's time for their kids to deal with it!", it's why I don't watch Boruto. It felt lazy and just cheapens the ending. But it's currently free, I was bored and decided why not?
But the multiplayer is fun, particularly the PvE modes. I winded up buying the Halo DLC so I could play as them until I unlocked a Carmine(i've been playing SP too and I'm glad the gag is still present lol). Hopefully Master Chief actually gets added this time, he was supposed to be in 3 but got canned.

Oh, and Skyrim. I actually did the main quest first for a change and slowly had my character get "corrupted" by power by meeting all these dark gods, joining the dark brotherhood, becoming a vampire, and eventually just summoning my dragon allies and burning villages! The only people left standing have essential status....

RetroPokeFan

Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch)

5/5

Wanted to check out Mario Odyssey for quite a while and so picked it up for Christmas. Super duper glad it lived up to my expectations because my god, is this one of my new favorite games of all time.

After a rather stagnant run during most of the 2010's it was quite clear that Mario needed a little shakeup and they went all out with the premise. Yes, it's the usual Bowser kidnaps Peach/Mario must save Peach story we're all familiar with but it was certainly a fun take on it with Mario going through many different kingdoms, all of which are superbly designed and filled with surprises.

Cappy's also a great addition and it was great being able to take control of enemies (a Goomba for example) and use them for platforming scenarios and dealing with any enemies or problems in the way.

Game looks gorgeous (even in Handheld Mode which I normally play my Switch games on) too, easily one of the best looking Switch games there is popping to life with color and variety.

Kinda has me wanting to look for the other Power Moons too since there's plenty of them hiding around the levels.

Raxnahl

Castlevania: Harmony of despair.

The game is great, as it contains all my favourite characters from the Castlevania franchise (Some locked away behind cash DLC's) But the game is multiplayer, and it's great. The levels have hundreds of items inside chests, such as armour, weapons, headgear, and much more.

The game has levels from SoTN, the original Castlevania, Aria of sorrow, and they are all amazing. The game gets mixed reviews, and the multiplayer mode has almost no players anymore (Its a 10 year old game) But it can still play solo or local, and it will keep me playing for a few months.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
While playing Pokemon: Platinum and Soul Silver I've been playing several other games on the side to have some variety.

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX - Selected Mudkip as my player character and a Torchic as my partner. Finished the main story, evolved them into their final forms, and completed a few of the post-story missions. Might come back to it at some point this year.
  • Command & Conquer Remastered - Haven't played it since it first came out last summer. After playing a few missions I remembered why I didn't continue playing it. I don't feel any real connection to the story, characters, and overall motivation on why I should complete all these missions.
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Played it for a while to acquire the remaining achievements I originally missed.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Fallout New Vegas with mods XD

LunaGemini

Courage's the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
So yeah I picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening and i am just having a blast mixing up my different parings!

The Mega Champion

I finished Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White With Remastered to my liking on Wednesday night. I wasn't satisfied so I played a little into post-game and all it took was 2 more silver trophies to get me to the point where I was satisfied. Post-game requires too many specific items/equipment/setups/monsters/etc. that I just don't have the patience or will to do. Sorry.

Overall I'd say this game was pretty fun and relatively easy for the most part. Very pretty and story was pretty good.

I then started the sequel to the game I just played. I guess. Technically. Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. I'm only about 2 hours in and... well... it's much darker than the first game. Which I kind of like. Also... GOOD GOD. THIS GAME. SO GODDAMN FUN. I'm already having more fun with this game than I did with the first game. Why? Well... they removed the monster catching entirely and just made it a straight up ARPG. So think of Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy XV. The game got both massive flak and massive praise for doing that. For me though... YEP. SO MUCH BETTER. :D

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Assassins Creed Valhalla, CoD: BO: Cold War
Switch: Pokemon Sword, Mario Kart 8

Special mention to 'Rachet & Clank (2016)'. i keep saying i'm going to play it, but then i end up on one of these 4 games.

Mario Marker 2 got boring real fast. More fun to watch other people play on Youtube apparently.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Shield lately, doing some item gathering, some raiding and some shiny hunting. Also played some Goat Simulator, Letterquest Remastered and some Colorful Colore.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Playing some Mario Maker tonight, going to start remaking a level I had been working on.

Did a bit of work, then worked on unlocking some amiibo costumes and playing some levels.

I still find funny ways to die in Mario lol. I did so while jumping/sliding into a save point flag and then sliding right off the platform and right into the lava fml. XD

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Purchased Hitman 1 & 2 on Steam since both were on sale. I've decided to focus on replaying one level at a time so I can: learn the map layout, NPC behaviors, and complete as many challenges as possible. It's a fun game so far!

MrJechgo

3D World + Bowser's Fury

Currently playing 3D World to get the most collectibles, and while I started Bowser's Fury, I'll get back into it later.

LunaGemini

Courage's the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
I finished Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White With Remastered to my liking on Wednesday night. I wasn't satisfied so I played a little into post-game and all it took was 2 more silver trophies to get me to the point where I was satisfied. Post-game requires too many specific items/equipment/setups/monsters/etc. that I just don't have the patience or will to do. Sorry.

Overall I'd say this game was pretty fun and relatively easy for the most part. Very pretty and story was pretty good.

I then started the sequel to the game I just played. I guess. Technically. Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. I'm only about 2 hours in and... well... it's much darker than the first game. Which I kind of like. Also... GOOD GOD. THIS GAME. SO GODDAMN FUN. I'm already having more fun with this game than I did with the first game. Why? Well... they removed the monster catching entirely and just made it a straight up ARPG. So think of Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy XV. The game got both massive flak and massive praise for doing that. For me though... YEP. SO MUCH BETTER. :D
yeah i got the ni-no-kuni platinum trophy and my god that was so tedious, hunting for those totoro monsters was simply mind numbing..

chalkus

Playing Tales of Zestiria. Beat Tales of Berseria a couple months ago and now I want to see how it feels to play in reverse release order.

So far, I can say Berseria was better.

Also recently beat Gravity Rush. Fantastic, under rated game.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
I'm currently playing Bowsers Fury (only am in the 1st hour of it). I like the structure and difference between it and Super Mario 3D World so far. Also, Smash Bros Ultimate, (the DLC for Pyra/Mythra released recently and I am having trouble learning the character(s), but so far it's fun. Only have won once against one person with Pyra/Mythra so far. Still am bad online though in the 1 vs 1 tourney event going on now). Oh and Shadows Awakening the Heretic Kingdoms. I'm about 6 hours into the PS4 version. It's really fun, and I like how it's single player and has a pokemon like twist at the game beginning among other things. Plus the mixing/puzzle solving aspect of normal world/shadow world is really interesting.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. It reminded me why I loved the original all those years back, all while adding a paint of freshness with the new civilizations and all the QoL updates.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hitman 3 - I really like how the trilogy let you play the previous title within the sequels if you own them. And keep unlocks/bring new unlocks into old levels! It's the earliest I've owned an entry so I can actually eliminate Elusive targets this time(The concept is interesting but it's just stupid, once support ends they should 'unlock' permanently for players to enjoy whenever. Not to mention the fact that I know of Steam players who are missing out due to that Epic store exclusivity, hopefully they'll at least rerun any new ones they put out when it goes on Steam. They're rerunning Hitman 1/2 Elusive targets right now within the game)
Bowser's Fury
Gears 5
Outer Worlds once the DLC comes out later this month