• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Sanron228

Recently, I started playing League of Legends a lot, as for me this game is wasting a lot of nerves and many simply cannot stand it and stop playing. But for me there are a lot of positive moments in this game. I'm thinking about buying a league of legends account, in which the site https://happysmurf.com/ helped me, to try my hand at the tournament.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Cyanide and Happiness Freakpocolypse on the Switch. It’s pretty interesting so far and feels like an interactive Cyanide and Happiness cartoon with some pretty witty dialogue. You actually imitate Link getting an item when the main character Coop holds it over his head while smiling and a similar sound effect plays while a message says, “You got the Rotten Fruit!”

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Daily Genshin Impact is a thing.

Finally blitz'd through the SwSh DLC with Sword, essentially done after catching Keldeo last night.
A bit of Dynamax Adventures here and there to farm ores. Haven't started the UB Adventures since I want to catch all the Legendaries you can get prior, so it doesn't get messy.

I got Bravely Default 2, but didn't find ther motivation to start it. I might since Pokemon is done I need something to occupy my spare time.

RetroPokeFan

Jet Ion GP (PS2)

0.5/5

Had the misfortune of purchasing this for cheap a while back before COVID reared it's ugly head and the whole lockdown shenanigans began. I would have been happy to have just called this a fairly generic and unremarkable racer that doesn't do much to stand out from the crowd but what really pushes this from being poor into nigh on horse sh*te is the framerate.

Jesus Christ riding a motorcycle, is this one of the worst frame rates I've encountered for ANY PS2 game period! It essentially makes the whole game unplayable. I've heard the original Japanese version is worse with it but it's already bad enough here that it'd make that look like 60 FPS.

That and the controls aren't good and the game doesn't look all that great either.

It really does feel like no one at Gust gave a crap and it shows. Garbage racer, do not pick it up even it was for free.

CrySmile

Dragons, dragons and more dragons !!)) I play in Dragon City. In general, an uncomplicated game, but addictive. I downloaded the mod and enjoy playing on my android https://technifiser.com/dragon-city/. What could be cooler than dragons? Game of Thrones is awesome! Dragon Dungeons are awesome! Double Dragon is cool. Dragon City is also cool)) Dragons rule)

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Well... I finally finished Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. I was forced to play into post-game again though. Not only that... but for a lot longer than I had to play into Wrath of the White Witch Remastered post-game. :rolleyes:

But don't take that the wrong way. I didn't mind it as much in Ni No Kuni II. BECAUSE GOOD GOD. THIS GAME. WAS SO GOD DAMN GOOD. Story was great (especially in later chapters), gameplay was OUTSTANDING and chaotic fun at times and it was just an overall fun experience for me. In the end the removal of 'anime cutscenes' didn't matter at all because I didn't even notice because of how much fun I was having lol. :D

I'd definitely say that this is, by far, the BEST game I've played this year thus far. Unfortunately... that's not really saying much. Because it's only March obviously. Well that and I still have stuff like Nier Automata, Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Part 1), and Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition in my backlog. So... yeah... it probably won't hold that for very long. RIP. :(

I would most certainly be ALL OVER another game. Unfortunately... even if there is one... it'll never see the light of day in the U.S. due to Level 5's death. Although, IIRC, Bandai Namco were a part of both Ni No Kuni games so I suppose it's possible they could localize and release a potential Ni No Kuni III for them... but... I feel like that shouldn't be counted on that happening. So yeah... I loved this game to death. Believe it or not, I ended up with 4 (5 including the Platinum) trophies left to get. But the rest are just too grindy for my tastes and I just want to move on at this point. Sorry? o_O

Anyway... I hope I've had a long enough break from the Tales of franchise. Not that it really matters. Because yep... I'm back to it once again. This time... with Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition which I've already started playing if you haven't noticed already lol. Yikes. The game isn't messing around. I was thrown into the deep end IMMEDIATELY. The first boss was RIDICULOUS. I managed to win somehow though. Oh well I guess. I just hoping this isn't going to become an on-going pattern... :rolleyes:

Either way with Tales of being complicated in their own ways... I intend on NOT CARING AT ALL about trophies. Because trophies for these games are practically challenges in their own right. So I'll take whatever I get pretty much. Either way... wish me luck if you feel like it. I probably will need it. :oops:

Sorry for the long post. o_O

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
For the past month I've been playing Hitman 1 and 2 exclusively on PC. Spent about 100 hours playing through all the missions trying different strategies to accomplish the goals. I completed most of the challenges but the only ones I didn't want to attempt were Silent Assassin, Suit Only. Mainly since it requires you to remain unseen, only eliminate the targets, and don't change clothes at all.

RetroPokeFan

Worms Forts: Under Siege (PS2)

2/5

Right from the very first few minutes of Worms Forts, I felt that something was really... off with this game and while it is quite an interesting entry for one of my favorite video game series with the solid idea on building the classic Worms gameplay around destroying other teams' forts and being the last one standing, it's a shame that it completely butchered the whole concept to utter shreds.

The gameplay isn't really much fun, the destructible environments are gone, there's far too many things in the way on some maps making attacking other teams a real pain (made worse by said problem with the environments), the whole thing feels slow as molasses, the camera is shite, the controls are wonky and the game plays worse and has a framerate that's worse than Worms 3D lacking the polish even that game had (it's also a Compact Disc game as opposed to being on a DVD Rom like Worms 3D).

They even tried doing lip-synching for the Worms and every time they finish saying something their mouths are just left gaping open as if they saw some terrible events occur... *maybe it's because they're stuck in this game*

As a regular game this is disappointing but as a Worms game this is just terrible and easily the worst entry in the series.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Just started replaying Trails of Cold Steel, since the fourth game just came out, so I'm replaying the entire series in one go. I meant to start earlier so that I would be on 3 or so when it actually released, but I got caught up in other stuff. I can't remember if this is my third or fourth playthrough of the first game, but my NG+ file has ~360 hours on it, so... I'm in for a long trip (admittedly, I do have a habit of getting distracted and leaving my games running while I'm doing something else, so I don't know how much actual playtime this is... but still).
I just finished this. 5 months to play 4 games... it's possible I take too long to play these. I don't even care to say how many hundreds of hours of gameplay I totaled -- it's embarrassing to say, even on a video game forum. Suffice it to say, I feel all empty and directionless now, since I've been spending most of my free time playing these.

Anyway, for my next game, I think I'll do something completely different -- Super Mario Odyssey, most likely, or re-play one of my open world games (BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles X, or Horizon Zero Dawn. Or a new one, if anyone knows any good ones like those).

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Bought Dragonball Xenoverse 2 for the Switch over the weekend. Been playing that along with Animal Crossing. I finally got a third room and decorated it with Mario stuff other than the clothes and Lakitu Rug. I might just hang the clothes on the wall. With Dragonball Xenoverse, I also got the Legendary Pack DLC and plan on getting the others in a gradual manner. I’m just playing it casually until Skyward Sword HD comes out.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Played the Seven Deadly Sins DLC for Hitman 3. The first one leaves a bad impression on the rest, it wasn't worth the $5 price tag if you buy it individually. It's a boring Escalation and just gives you a new suit and a cane/coin skin for 47 to use in missions. It's a joke! What happened to Patient Zero and New York/New Haven level of DLC? This doesn't really have replaybility at all
If you have Hitman 3 do NOT buy this, use your money to get actual missions instead and wait for the Sin DLC to go on sale. $30 is too much if every sin is a lazy reskin and contract that some random dude recreates in the contraction mode within an hour for free lol (Seriously it happened!)

Hitman HD Collection, was on sale for $10 so I grabbed it. I really wanted to get Finix Rising but $50 is the lowest the Gold edition ever goes to on these sales, if it was $30 I'd bite :/
Also snagged Cars Maternational, I remember enjoying Cars on Gamecube as a kid and this game is exactly like that. Well worth paying $6 to relive that experience

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Played the Seven Deadly Sins DLC for Hitman 3. The first one leaves a bad impression on the rest, it wasn't worth the $5 price tag if you buy it individually. It's a boring Escalation and just gives you a new suit and a cane/coin skin for 47 to use in missions. It's a joke! What happened to Patient Zero and New York/New Haven level of DLC? This doesn't really have replaybility at all
If you have Hitman 3 do NOT buy this, use your money to get actual missions instead and wait for the Sin DLC to go on sale. $30 is too much if every sin is a lazy reskin and contract that some random dude recreates in the contraction mode within an hour for free lol (Seriously it happened!)
I've recently played Hitman 1 and 2 so I understand how disappointing escalation missions can be. I only tried a few of them and found them incredibly boring, repetitive, and had uninspired objectives. I didn't bother playing many escalation missions after that.

Coolio35

• Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Im still in the Story mode. I havent much time for playing.
  • The Legend of Zelda Four Sword adventures for 3DS: I downloaded the game early after realese but havent played until now. I like the game. i defauted Vati and im about to the bonus Dungeons.
  • Dragonball FighterZ: I play the game very often with a friend. I hope the Switch gets Budokai 3 oder Burst Limit. I will be so cool.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finished up most of 3D World/Bowser’s Fury. Enjoyed it way more than 3D All Stars. Now going to complete FE3H.

Bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2 after being interested from Pyra/Mythra joining Smash as an early birthday present for myself.

Ignition

Enjoy all the compromising shots of Pyra's/Mythra's body.

Don't think they get injuries on their wrists on something, for starters.
I’ve been told of how sexual this game can get but that it’s not enough to warrant not playing the game. Is it really that common?

Ignition

Let me put it this way.

Not a single chapter goes by without a single close-up shot of either of their bodies.

It makes one wonder if the cameraman is listening to Tora.
I see. It’s not a big part of their characters or the game in general though, right? I’m assuming that you’ve played enough to have an opinion on the game as a whole

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I see. It’s not a big part of their characters or the game in general though, right? I’m assuming that you’ve played enough to have an opinion on the game as a whole
Eh, not part of their characters, though of course no one in that universe questions their natural outfits that sometimes makes one wonder what comes across as "hey, that's not right."

(That being said, on the other hand, Tora not being subtle with his perviness is almost a major part of his character. He is certainly not Rikki.)