• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Eh, not part of their characters, though of course no one in that universe questions their natural outfits that sometimes makes one wonder what comes across as "hey, that's not right."

(That being said, on the other hand, Tora not being subtle with his perviness is almost a major part of his character. He is certainly not Rikki.)
Well that’s good to hear. Thank you for the heads up and clarification.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Playing some Breath of the Wild right now, played some Super Mario Maker earlier today along with Letterquest Remastered and Pokemon Shield.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Finished up most of 3D World/Bowser’s Fury. Enjoyed it way more than 3D All Stars. Now going to complete FE3H.

Bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2 after being interested from Pyra/Mythra joining Smash as an early birthday present for myself.
That's a good game. Heads-up though. Xenoblade Chronicles 2's biggest problem for a lot of fans is that it has a very slow start but if you push through to the very end, you will be rewarded with a fantastic story especially if you are a big fan of the first game.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's a good game. Heads-up though. Xenoblade Chronicles 2's biggest problem for a lot of fans is that it has a very slow start but if you push through to the very end, you will be rewarded with a fantastic story especially if you are a big fan of the first game.
Don't forget the absurd amount of tutorials...which may be the main reason why the start is so slow.

horajo

The last thing I played was Summertime Saga. I downloaded the Best game for here. I was having fun to the fullest. The working day was great. Enjoy the game

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just finished playing Donut County. Really liked it! 8/10 Love its gameplay and sense of humor.

Just restarted BOTW. Had to due to my Wiiu external hard drive dying. Took down the last disabled Guardian. So now, I'll be working on some item gathering before moving forward.

Last edited:

LunaGemini

Courage's the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
Well... I finally finished Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. I was forced to play into post-game again though. Not only that... but for a lot longer than I had to play into Wrath of the White Witch Remastered post-game. :rolleyes:

But don't take that the wrong way. I didn't mind it as much in Ni No Kuni II. BECAUSE GOOD GOD. THIS GAME. WAS SO GOD DAMN GOOD. Story was great (especially in later chapters), gameplay was OUTSTANDING and chaotic fun at times and it was just an overall fun experience for me. In the end the removal of 'anime cutscenes' didn't matter at all because I didn't even notice because of how much fun I was having lol. :D

I'd definitely say that this is, by far, the BEST game I've played this year thus far. Unfortunately... that's not really saying much. Because it's only March obviously. Well that and I still have stuff like Nier Automata, Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Part 1), and Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition in my backlog. So... yeah... it probably won't hold that for very long. RIP. :(

I would most certainly be ALL OVER another game. Unfortunately... even if there is one... it'll never see the light of day in the U.S. due to Level 5's death. Although, IIRC, Bandai Namco were a part of both Ni No Kuni games so I suppose it's possible they could localize and release a potential Ni No Kuni III for them... but... I feel like that shouldn't be counted on that happening. So yeah... I loved this game to death. Believe it or not, I ended up with 4 (5 including the Platinum) trophies left to get. But the rest are just too grindy for my tastes and I just want to move on at this point. Sorry? o_O

Anyway... I hope I've had a long enough break from the Tales of franchise. Not that it really matters. Because yep... I'm back to it once again. This time... with Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition which I've already started playing if you haven't noticed already lol. Yikes. The game isn't messing around. I was thrown into the deep end IMMEDIATELY. The first boss was RIDICULOUS. I managed to win somehow though. Oh well I guess. I just hoping this isn't going to become an on-going pattern... :rolleyes:

Either way with Tales of being complicated in their own ways... I intend on NOT CARING AT ALL about trophies. Because trophies for these games are practically challenges in their own right. So I'll take whatever I get pretty much. Either way... wish me luck if you feel like it. I probably will need it. :oops:

Sorry for the long post. o_O
Ya. not to brag or anything like that but, I did end up getting the platinum trophy for NI-NO-KUNI, also i got a platinum on a hand full of tales games....

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Tried playing some BOTW tonight, but ran into too many thunderstorms lol. But I did get to troll a Guardian and I beat my first Yiga clan member.

Second playthrough, my first save was lost due to my external hard drive dying.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
NieR Replicant (THE REMAKE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR) and replaying TWEWY on the DS. Can't believe it's getting an anime 13 years later and a sequel. Been a fan since it came out in 08 and whew, it's been a roller coaster with the franchise (remember the countdown for the port in 2012 lol)

JayZz

I started playing Overwatch, pretty cool game. Plus I found overwatch boosting service to improve my ranks and complete difficult levels. So convy it's great service to help to achieve in-game goals and they know how to reach the highest tier in ranked Overwatch.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Being playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2 on and off since I bought it back in March and just playing casually. Also been trying to play New Horizons longer every day and BotW more since I found some NFC cards of all of the Zelda Amiibos on Amazon for a very good price. I’m just waiting for the NFC cards of the Sanrio Amiibo cards. The Zelda NFC cards are really nice quality being a thick and durable plastic that feels smooth and the Wolf Link card summons him with the maximum Hearts. I also managed to get a Goddess Sword.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I've been toggling between Animal Crossing New Horizons and BotW. I haven't picked up AC in close to a month because somehow I still haven't found all of the Koroks in BotW, even after roughly 300 hours of playtime. I guess for me AC is just a time-sink kind of situation (I'll set my clock back and then binge it to catch up to present day, lather, rinse, repeat), but BotW still has a level of exploration and playability that I didn't think would be present (I've had it since....2018 I believe?). I started a second playthrough in Master Mode and didn't even get to Kakariko Village, so maybe I'll put some more energy into that going forward.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Back to Fallout 76 since they started a new season, hadn't played since early February when I finished the previous one. I can't wait to unlock the golden toilet lol

Excited for later this week as Assassin's Creed Valhalla's first DLC is released along with Mass Effect Legendary Edition! I'm not sure if I'll play the DLC right away or not though, I'm hyped for Mass Effect!

Captain Jigglypuff

I finally paid off the loan for the second room addition in New Horizons and now need to start paying for the third room. I have it set up as my kimono/Japanese themed room and I like how it looks. Now I can clean up my Island some more and have room to store everything I had to drop on the ground because I didn’t want to toss or sell them but had no room in my storage for them.

Captain Jigglypuff

So I got the NFC replicas of the Sanrio Amiibo cards that I had ordered from Amazon today and all but Rilla worked as intended which makes me a little sad as Hello Kitty is my favorite Sanrio character. I have sent a message telling the seller the issue and that I do like the product but would like a complete working set and asked if there was some way to get a replacement without buying the set again. The cards look exactly like the Amiibo cards only made out of a type of thick plastic (like a credit card but not as thin) and about 1 1/2 x 1 inches big. They would actually look cool as a fashion doll accessory as they are the right size. I hope we can make some type of arrangement as the listing did mention the very small chance of the NFC chip not working. I am currently working on getting Chai to move onto my Island first and kicking Bertha out. The Sanrio Villagers that I want are Chai, Toby, Chelsea, Étolle, and Rilla if I can get a replacement for free. I’m not too crazy about Marty which is perfect as there are five Villagers that I refuse to let go which are Kabuki, Miranda, Mint, Boomer, and Sprocket. I already scanned every card except Rilla’s and can now order the furniture. I’m pretty happy and the best part is the resealable bag the cards came in can fit nicely in the zippered pouch of my Switch case and not make it bulky.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I'm mostly completing pokedexes in pokemon x and pokemon ultra sun. I already 100% all 3 Pokemon Sword Pokedexes.
Omega Ruby is too much of a bother including how many HM are needed for traversing.