• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

LunaGemini

Courage's the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
I moved onto one of my favorite strategy jrpg's; Tactic's Ogre: Let us Cling Together.... except it's a modded version of it known as the "One Vision mod" which in a nutshell it's just a quality of life mod... so far I am loving every minute of it, ESPECIALLY the 100% chance on pretty much every craftable item...

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Replaying Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (on an emulator obviously since they’re nearly impossible to get legitimately nowadays) since I got bored of playing csgo which is what I usually play nowadays.

The Mega Champion

I have Pokemon Unite pre-loaded on my Switch and will be trying it out whenever it becomes playable. It looks fun from all the videos I watched about it. I only plan on playing it for fun/casual. Is that doable? Who knows. I hope so. But I'd be lying if I said I still wasn't expecting to end up eventually dropping it, just like I did with Pokken, due to getting to frustrated with it. Because I am.

But I still don't see a problem in at least trying it. I'll do my best to not let stuff bother me though and just have fun. If you want to co-op/squad with me... contact me either on Discord or through PM on the forums and we'll see what we can do. Just keep what I said in this post in mind. Also I've never played a MOBA. EVER.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I have Pokemon Unite pre-loaded on my Switch and will be trying it out whenever it becomes playable. It looks fun from all the videos I watched about it. I only plan on playing it for fun/casual. Is that doable? Who knows.
I do.

You can still play without paying a single dime.

Though the dimes are used for microtransactions like outfits and stuff.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Doki Doki Literature Club!

Late last month I decided to start playing Genshin Impact, which is also my first open-world game. I'm already at the point where I've finished all the story (except a few of the story quests). Tomorrow, I'll be ready for Inazuma and to play Pokemon UNITE

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Skyward Sword HD. I got a lot further than I did on the Wii thanks to the button controls option and honestly I’m doing better using the sword. I died a few times on a couple of the bosses but I was still making more direct sword hits than I did with motion controls. Ghirahim in the Forest Temple I was able to take out easily with only a heart or two taken away from me and in less than five minutes in one go while the Wii had him grabbing my sword and blocking almost every time I went to attack him. I’m currently at the Charge Smash on the Loftwing tutorial and I’m having trouble hitting enough targets before time runs out. I’m a bit too addicted to the game and glad that I am working so that it can’t take over my entire life until I finish the game.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm currently playing Skyward Sword HD. I never played it on the Wii, but I'm enjoying the game thus far. Ive been playing with normal controls, but I enjoy the motion controls sometimes as well. I've made it to the first Temple so far.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Now that Skyward Sword is on the Switch, I wonder if Nintendo will announce that Twilight Princess, Majora’s Mask 3D and Ocarina of Time 3D are also coming to the Switch.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I started on Cris Tales today, and I have to say the game looks fantastic. I have heard this game has a reputation of being really hard, especially early on (it seems like healing items are in very short supply in the first couple areas). So we'll see if that ends up being true.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Replaying Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (on an emulator obviously since they’re nearly impossible to get legitimately nowadays) since I got bored of playing csgo which is what I usually play nowadays.
I actually have a copy of PoR, so it wouldn't have been obvious to me.
To date, it's the only FE I have actually beaten.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but I went back to Xenoblade 2 for the time being.

RetroPokeFan

Crash Nitro Kart

2.5/5

Alright racing game but it is nowhere near as good as Crash Team Racing is or even the remake which honestly does a lot of the tracks here so much better. The cars don't feel anywhere near as fast as they did in TR on top of the whole boost mechanic being rather unfulfilling. The whole gravity sections during certain races feel kinda off too with how your car just kind of comes to a crawl (although it is kinda cool to see them do it before Mario Kart did)

Also I certainly do not appreciate the extremely sudden difficulty spike that comes right the hell out of nowhere for the final boss which I just gave up on, Velo you suck ass.

On the plus side, this is one of the better looking Crash games on the PS2 (the cutscenes especially) and the music is the usual wacky Crash style we've come to know and love.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Mafia trilogy.
I love how the games don't necessarily have happy endings where 'everyone lived happily ever after' but Joe's death will always hurt :(

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I purchased Skyward Sword HD and tried to force myself to enjoy it. Sadly I couldn't bring myself to continue playing it due to how clunky the controls are. I tried both control schemes and they're both bad... to the point I could barely finish the first battle with Ghirahim. Plus the motion controls needed to solve some puzzles in the volcano area were frustrating. So I decided to sell my physical copy online to get some money back.

So to make up wasted time I decided to replay Breath of the Wild for a few days. At least that game has better controls.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: CoD: Cold War, RDR2
Switch: Pokemon Snap, Paper Mario: Origami King

At least a few times, it's been playing Poker or Dominos in RDR2 while i play the others in Switch's Portable Mode

and Cold War starts season 5 tomorrow

The Mega Champion

Well... Sunday night I finally finished Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Part 1). Overall... I'd say the game was an 8/10. I had a lot of fun with it at times but also struggled with it a bit more than I was really expecting to (in a bad way). Also... this so-called 'controversial' ending seemed completely fine to me. So... yeah... I'm not going to really say much else. You should all know by now that when it comes to me and Final Fantasy... I have the minority opinion on these sorts of things. Or just in general when it comes to so-called 'controversial' video game topics.

I started playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 last night. I'm playing the first 2 games in the frachise back-to-back. It's pretty fun admittedly so far. Gives me MAJOR Persona vibes (except without Personas lol)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I'm playing a few games now. Dragon Quest XI, Langrisser and Space Funeral.

Dragon Quest XI and Langrisser have been talked about quite a bit already. DQXI is a great RPG, and Langrisser is a great Strategy RPG.

Space Funeral however, I'll talk a bit more about. It's one of those indie RPGs that is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. I couldn't really say why I enjoy this game. I just do. It's very difficult to describe it or explain what the plot is, because it's one of those games that has a real sort of 'out there' story. The best way I can think of to explain the game is, imagine if Earthbound was made by Alejandro Jodorowsky (the person who made the movie 'The Holy Mountain'). It's not a very long game, and can be beaten in about 3 to 4 hours. There is a sequel and collectively the two games take about 8 to 10 hours to finish.

It's not what you would consider to be 'uplifting'. Things in the game often are very 'out there', and it's just a very strange world. I'll give you a couple of examples from early in the game. One of your party members is just a horse that's made of horse legs, and all of the beds in every INN in the game are coffins that have a dead body in them. Still I enjoy this game for some reason and go back to it on occasion.