• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Mainly playing Brilliant Diamond right now. Focused on treasure hunting. Also playing My Life In Portia. Doing general item gathering.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Currently obsessed with Saints Row IV ReElected on the Switch. I’m having too much fun kicking random people into the air inside the city and taking out anyone close by with a rushing takedown. I also made one guy go flying about five blocks into the air after I managed to throw him off of his motorbike.

corruptZ

hollow knight from kick*******, classic feel. everyone ask engine, this is unity engine. Enough small talk, enjoy 2D and fantasy

Due to Christmas, I have a lot of games to play:

BDSP (both versions)
Mario Kart 8
Breath of the Wild

Plus non-Switch games, like:

Civ VI (with New Frontier)
Fly Corp

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I also have the Christmas Problem o_O

Xbox: Call of Duty: Vanguard, Far Cry 6, Immortal Fenyx Rising
Switch: Shining Pearl, New Pokemon Snap, Mario Party Superstars

Also tried to add Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy in there, but i already feel like i'm playing to much at once

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Manticore: Galaxy on fire

The Mega Champion

I finished Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition to my liking finally last night. Main game and Future Connected. For some reason... I enjoyed Future Connected a lot more than the main game and I still don't know why lol. Was it because I didn't struggle with it as much as I did the main game? Maybe. Who knows. Although I didn't really struggle with the main game until around endgame but still. Oh well I guess.

Overall... I'd probably give it an 8/10. Definitely the best 'open-world' game I've played since FFXV. The story didn't really blow me away all that much though but I'll admit there were some pretty unexpected twists/revelations and stuff like that. I had more fun just running around doing Quests than anything else lol. But I'd say I did enjoy it. I just wouldn't say it was the best game I've ever played lol.

I'm taking a small break from Xenoblade now and started the Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC with Yuffie. Didn't take me very long to start struggling with it. Again. *sighs* Oh well I guess. I'll get through it eventually. I hope. The reason I'm doing this is so I'm not too overwhelmed by playing too much Xenoblade because I do intend on playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 once I finish this 'mini-break' with this DLC. So I'll get to see what the big deal is all about when it comes to Pyra and Mythra I guess lol. So yeah that's all I can really say. I guess I'm just Final Fantasy/Persona/Kingdom Hearts biased (although I did at least admit that KH3 was a massive disappointment). Sorry? :oops:

The Mega Champion

Well my break is over. I finished FF7 Remake DLC last night. I kept struggling and I got annoyed with it so I switched to Easy. I don't want to hear any complaints about this. I don't know why I kept struggling but I just did. More so than when I played the main game. So I did what I had to do to prevent the game from annoying me anymore. Either way... the game went from Dirge of Cerberus to Kingdom Hearts (I KNEW IT) and then back to FF7 Remake. Yep. Makes sense to me. o_O

Either way I also started Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last night. Honestly... I'm intrigued already. Much faster than the first game. Lots of improvements that I've noticed so far and I'm liking it quite a lot. Hopefully I'll understand why everyone loves Rex so much and what the big deal is when it comes to Pyra and Mythra.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing a lot of Halo Infinite. I've been working on challenges in Multiplayer. I also just started a new game in Shining Pearl. I told myself I would start playing Pearl after I beat Brilliant Diamond.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Marvel's Avengers that recently came out on PS4. Bought it dirt cheap but so far i don't think it's a bad game. I'm just not fond of Kamala's early stealth levels where you can't fight back.
I've fallen too many times because of roof cables or poles where you have to push a button to get her to grab it. I hate it when games acts like they don't notice my input

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Couple changes in the last 2 weeks

Xbox: Call of Duty: Vanguard, Far Cry 6
Switch: Shining Pearl, New Pokemon Snap, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
PS4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy.

1. Put "Immortal Fenyx Rising" on hold, because i'm having to much fun in Far Cry 6.
  2. At one point I Got 14 achievements in Far Cry 6 in one day.
  3. Took a break from Mario Party Superstars, because no one Online seems to want to play a full game. Always Disconnecting half way through then it's just me vs the computer again
  4. Accidentally bought the whole "Season Pass 2" instead of just Sora. So I'm playing Ultimate for awhile just because.
  5. I beat Pokemon Snap's Story for a 5th time. Mostly playing for the Weekly "Featured Course" now.
  6. Crash Bandicoot is a lot harder than i thought it would be

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Just finished Transformer Cyberverse: Battlegrounds (disc version and new) which i bought on a heavy discount for 14 dollars on sale.

Did encounter a nasty screw-up design in the final level. I forgot to read what/how Optimus Matrix shield works and it is only in this fight. Optimus will only has 1 health and Megatron charged attack (like solar beam) has a super long range and easily kills you.

This means if you don't time it right when to defend when to move on the grid system...then the level gives you the middle finger (No continue in weakened state) and you restart a long 20 minute battle in a turn based RPG. I hate these traps.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I'm currently shiny resetting for a legendary in Brilliant Diamond, and I must say it's the most obnoxious thing I've ever done in a Pokemon game. I'd rather just breed for my shiny Pokemon instead.

Other than that I've been playing Bug Fables too much. Certainly, the best 'Paper Mario' title that I've played in a very long time. Thank you, Microsoft for giving me a free Xbox Game Pass membership for 5 months so I could finally play it.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Downloaded the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 demo. I haven't played KH1 in over 15 years, so I'm pretty excited to get into it again.