• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I've been playing the official Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Mostly offline since online players have a lot of legendaries and V-Max cards on 1st turns shutting me down. The game needs a forfeit button when you're screwed.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Got Kirby Planet Robobot off the eShop a week ago (beats trying to find a used copy) and currently on the fifth area, would recommend it if platformers tickle your fancy. Now focusing on getting all the non-unique figurines in Kirby and the Forgotten Land, granted its The True Arena equivalent can be easy to cheese thanks to item power-ups and the final Evolved Copy Ability you get one of the most borked things around.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Got Kirby Planet Robobot off the eShop a week ago (beats trying to find a used copy) and currently on the fifth area, would recommend it if platformers tickle your fancy. Now focusing on getting all the non-unique figurines in Kirby and the Forgotten Land, granted its The True Arena equivalent can be easy to cheese thanks to item power-ups and the final Evolved Copy Ability you get one of the most borked things around.
The Arenas in Planet Robobot are extremely brutal. The True Arena in that game is basically a nightmare to do and I can’t get past the third stage of the final boss and it has I think five different stages. Having all the Kirby Amiibo does help though.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Checked out what this Pokemon White cartridge I bought off ebay had, almost everything's been transferred out and the guy didn't even try when he did his run since his only run had nearly his entire team with Legendaries or transfers from Gen 4 lmao. Although he did mysteriously leave behind a transferred Mewtwo from HGSS and a Japanese Lugia from HGSS as well.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 lately, along with some indie games.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I tried out Rifftrax the Game by myself and it’s pretty entertaining to riff scenes but would be even better with more players. So of anyone bought the game, I’m up for a riffing session or two.

PsychoLogical

My ebay order for Pokemon Pearl arrived today and so did my Diamond which came early so I decided to check and mess around with them. The Diamond has nothing and hasn't even been finished, it only has a event Suicune which was the only notable thing.

But I hit the damn jackpot with Pearl. This cartridge has the entire Gen 4 Pokedex in it. Literally all 493 are in this cartridge lmao.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My ebay order for Pokemon Pearl arrived today and so did my Diamond which came early so I decided to check and mess around with them. The Diamond has nothing and hasn't even been finished, it only has a event Suicune which was the only notable thing.

But I hit the damn jackpot with Pearl. This cartridge has the entire Gen 4 Pokedex in it. Literally all 493 are in this cartridge lmao.
The Pearl I bought from GameStop a few years ago before the used price value went up had three or four Manaphy Eggs in the boxes and they are legit as I checked the dates and the one I hatched managed to go all the way up to my copy of Sun and wasn’t flagged as being illegal.

PsychoLogical

Gonna start a new run on Pokemon Platinum. My ebay order for it arrived just now and the file didn’t have anything special as it didn’t even go past the first gym so I wiped it clean and now I’m off into it. For once, I can do this without relying on emulation FeelsGoodMan :3 (Now I just need a copy of HGSS)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Call of Duty Vanguard , Red Dead Redemption 2
Switch: Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Legends: Arceus
PS4: Guardians of the Galaxy

Another month, and with some Good news this time.

Actually finished the main story of Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. Was working on Achievements and eventually realised i was only 1 or 2 missions away. I wont be able to get all the Achievements because i dont play Co-op, but im just surprised I actually finished :D

Didnt finish Spyro, because a coworker was talking about GotG and i decided i should play so i know what he's talking about.
Didn't finish Pokemon Snap because it was my 6th playthrough and i finally got bored

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

I finished Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World last night and finally finished Tales of Symphonia Chronicles PS3 for good. My opinion on this game... hasn't changed. For the most part at least. I didn't think it would. About all I can really say... is that the main story moves way too fast and the game isn't that long overall. There are also some battles and bosses that are overly ridiculous in terms of difficulty. Other than that though... this game just is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Yes it has a line that gets repeated... A LOT (which is putting it very lightly) and other characters aren't giving as much of a focus... but it's still a great game for me. Obviously it's not as good as the first game but sequels never are. In most cases that is (there are exceptions obviously). I still really enjoyed my experience with this game again though. I even got the Bad Ending in it for the first time ever (I never got it previously).

Here's my new Tales of list if anyone wants it I guess:

Berseria
Symphonia
Zestiria
Symphonia 2
Vesperia

Anyway... I plan on starting Gravity Rush Remastered tonight. So I'm back to the PS4. I also plan on going for the Platinum in this game. Can I pull it off? Only time will tell obviously.

PsychoLogical

Continuing my third playthrough of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade but on Hard Mode. Remake when IS? lel

The Mega Champion

I finished Gravity Rush Remastered last night when I obtained the Platinum. My 10th Platinum believe it or not. No this wasn't planned. It just worked out this way. The game had a bit of a slow start but the story did eventually get pretty interesting eventually. A bit too short overall and exceedingly frustrating at times (especially to get the Platinum) but I'd say I enjoyed it overall for the most part. But nothing 'outstanding' and it was very disorientating at times.

In case you can't tell I also started Gravity Rush 2 last night. MUCH better so far graphically speaking at least. But I suppose I shouldn't be all that surprised really when the first game was a PS3 game that was just 'remastered'

Jade_M

Lately I've been playing Call of Duty, but to be honest I'm tired of it. Then I was looking for a game to have fun. I installed San Andreas and realized that I missed old school video games. So I surfed the internet and found a resource with Retro Game For Sale there are a lot of a lot of funny ones, I have been playing non stop for week:
The last of Us
Heavy Rain and many others.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Another Month, Another Update

Xbox: Red Dead Redemption 2, Fall Guys, Rayman Legends
Switch: Kirby and the Forgotten Land, New Pokemon Snap

Forgot about Guardians of the Galaxy, because me and the Coworker who was playing have been on different shifts for a few weeks.

Got Tired of Call of Duty, and i feel like i'll be Playing Fall Guys a lot as my "Multiplayer Game"

Got Surprised with Kirby over Memorial Day weekend. Gamestop was next to the Chinese food restaurant we were at, and we stopped in on the way home.

After about a 3 week Break, I felt like playing New Pokemon Snap again. Wish it could get more DLC.

Rayman Legends is me just trying to get the "Max Level of Awesomeness" Achievement.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’ve been playing a bit more of Pokémon Cafe Remix recently along with Lego Incredibles. I’m far from having everything in Lego Incredibles but it does seem to be one of the easier Lego games to get collectibles and clear objectives.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. Got my 8th badge and have doing some treasure hunting in the underground. Also been playing Tumblestone and Pokemon Legends Arceus. Been item gathering and surfing in the latter lately.