• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Been playing Mass Effect 2 and Power Ranger: Super Mega Force. Nintendo DS and 3DS games in physical form are really rare. All i've seen is sports, a wrestling game, quantum of solstice, a star fox game and 2 very very overpriced Wario Ware games (I hate mini game collections. Wario ware is just very short ones played in rapid succession)

The Power Rangers game better than it looks compared to other franchise cash-ins. I just wish i had any of the Ranger Keys need to unlock a red ranger early. It starts slow but it feels like a slow paced beat-em-up game like early NES games.

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
Replaying Pokemon BDSP since I got a 2nd copy of the game and trying to complete the Pokedex. I got a 2nd switch last year.

The Mega Champion

I finished Gravity Rush 2 and got it's Platinum. Overall... about this franchise... it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. It was very disorientating at times and overly difficult as well. As for Gravity Rush 2 specifically... there were times when it was better than the first game... and other times when it was worse than the first game. I kind of feel like the story was all over the place and did a little too much with not enough time to do it all. I don't know I can't really describe or explain it and I'm not good at this sort of thing. But I'm not going to say I regret buying or playing them because I got 2 Platinum Trophies out of them and saying that would feel like a hypocritical contradiction. But it is what it is I guess. It's not that I was disappointed... that's another game right now that we'll have to see gets overtaken or not.

Would I get a Gravity Rush 3 were it to be made? Well... let's just say... I'd feel obligated to even if I may not necessarily want to.

Next up for me, which I started last night, is Tales of Graces f. I've only played about an hour-ish of it so far... and... I'm loving it already. Shockingly. I wasn't expecting to like it this much honestly this fast after hearing it had bad story but great gameplay. I can see why most say it has great gameplay though. Definitely enjoying it and it's super fun. I just don't think I'm very good at it right now lol. We'll see what happens obviously.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Hmm, it's been over a decade since I last set foot on these forums.

These days, I've been primarily playing on PC. Out of the most recent games I've played, the one that caught my attention the most is a little known game known as Crystal Project, which is hard to describe. It's kind of like... Final Fantasy 5 meets Metroidvania style games? It's rather open ended, though it barely has a story, due to the game's focus being based around exploration with some light platforming elements instead.

It has one of the most fascinating traditional turn-based combat systems I've ever seen. The combat features a threat system, where you will always see who an enemy will attack ahead of time, and this is influenced by your party's actions. The game also lets you know exactly what the enemy's next move will be, so your strategies actually shift towards mitigation/prevention rather than reacting to whatever they did after the fact. Status effects are hugely important in the game as well, stuff like sleep and paralysis works even on bosses, though to balance that out, they'll only work on an enemy once per fight.

I've finished playing that game about a couple weeks ago, and have jumped towards Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and Genshin Impact.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Portal, Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Pokémon Cafe Remix. I recently deleted and restarted my Island again because the flower situation got extremely out of hand and I couldn’t get rid of the excessive amount of flowers fast enough.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing Diablo Immortal on my PC. I'm already in my Paragon levels and I still haven't spent a single cent on microtransactions. I'm having fun with the game despite the negativity from fans.

I've also been playing Far Cry 6 on my Xbox Series X. At some point I'm thinking about going back and replaying Sword&Shield. With Pokemon Home being updated I feel like going back and replaying Sword&Shield.

joombo

tnx for reviews! I play so many different games but I really like metaverse games. As an NFT holder, I can receive benefits such as in-game currency farming and a unique visual appearance while playing. Now these games are my favs. I like games where people can have fun through socialization, creation, and competition.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Finished another run of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, on the Ephraim route this time around.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Red Dead Redemption 2, Fall Guys
Switch: Yoshi's Crafted World, New Pokemon Snap
PS4: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Finally reached Chapter 3 in RDR2 for the first time ever. Didn't even realise i was on the last Chapter 2 mission. I think i did some of them out of order, They mentioned a few things before i did them.

Beat all the Rayman Origins levels of Rayman Legends. From what i understand i just have to do the Daily Challenges until i reach max level now. and 1 million Lums will take forever.

Finished the main Story of Kirby and the Forgotten Lands. I always forget how short Nintendo Games are compared to Open World games like RDR2

Delibird

Briefly played RE4 one day there, and the controls on the PS2 version are just that bad. Hopefully the remake will be better.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Super Mario Maker 2 lately and trying to shake off some rust; Pokemon Legends Arceus, just item gathering and battling; Lego Harry Potter (only paid $10 for it - wouldn't pay any more for it; it's a good game, but I'm working on not giving very much if any money to the franchise), up to book 3 now, still love the games humor and Dragon Quest Builders 2 - doing some battling and item gathering.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m currently playing a bit of Pokémon Cafe Remix daily. I finally unlocked some new stages. Also restarted ACNH recently and this time I’m doing much better trying to set up certain things including a proper area to grow crops and pumpkins.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Red Dead Redemption 2, Fall Guys, Borderlands GOTY edition
Switch: New Pokemon Snap, Legends Arceus
PS4: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Had a rough month of July. Seemed that everything that could go wrong did. My Solution was to reset every Videogame i could think of from the beginning. Except for Pokemon Shining Pearl to keep Shaymin and Darkrai.

Only good news is that i reached max rank in Fall Guys, because you cant Reset that.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

It took far longer than it probably should have to be completely honest with you... but I finally finished Tales of Graces f last night as well as the extra Lineage & Legacies story.

Honestly... I don't have much to say. But don't take that as a bad thing. In fact... the game shocked the hell out of me in multiple different ways. It looks like everyone was right. The story... wasn't great for the most part. It was good at the start. More so than I was expecting. But after the first 10 hours or so... it plateaued. But in the end... this didn't have an effect in any way whatsoever. Because the gameplay? FANTASTIC. AMAZING. Other key words. lol.

Probably the best Tales of system I've seen and experienced since Berseria. So freaking fun. So great. Just the best. I wish more Tales of did **** like this. It is what it is I suppose. It even over-took a Tales of that's been my favorite forever. But it was the only Tales of I played until I realized I was a fool for not playing more. I feel like even more of a fool now. lol. But it doesn't matter anymore. I'm definitely sticking with this franchise for good now. So yeah... the gameplay alone is why this game was so god damn good and so god damn great and ended up shockingly high in my Tales of list. Hell... outside of Xenoblade Chronicles 2... this was probably the best game I've played this year thus far. But that says more than it's supposed to since I haven't really played a lot of 'good' games this year. So take that however you want. Please play this game. The gameplay alone makes it so worthwhile. I don't care it's stuck on PS3 (and I guess Wii) right now. It really is worth your time just for the gameplay alone. But do whatever you want to obviously.

Here's my updated Tales of list for those who care about that sort of thing:

Berseria
Graces f
Symphonia
Zestiria
Symphonia 2
Vesperia

Next up for me... which will start either tonight or tomorrow night... Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. Not exactly ideal for a break from Tales of. It's just pain and suffering. But it's what's next. So I'll have to deal with it whether I like it or not or if I want to or not. Oh... and my next Tales of is finally the one that I hear about constantly... Abyss. After Crash 4. Uh oh.....

Sanron228

I think there are a lot of different games that I would still like to play. But most of all I want to play games from Pandora Game List. I've recently discovered these games and I'm interested in them. I think it would be interesting for my girlfriend as well. Since we are gamers and we always play together. I would like to give PANDORA BOX PLATINUM as a birthday present. What do you know about this console? Should I buy it?

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 about two weeks ago and currently in Chapter 4. Also have been playing a bit of Kirby Star Allies as well.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Cat Quest. Finally got the sequel recently... so I've been playing the first one some more. Just started Limbo and Dadish. Both good games. I like them so far.