• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Darnel Perry

Now I play Minecraft and Geometry Dash.

Basically, I like these two games because of the great possibilities for creativity, from skins to the most complex mechanisms, levels, and constructions

RetroPokeFan

TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan on Game Boy (although techniclally played via the Cowabunga Collection on Switch).

Decent enough game even if forgettable. Still more enjoyable than the NES title (the first one) that I'm still playing.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Pokemon Violet but i have been on a break. Haven't defeated all of the Gyms to assemble for the School Ace Tournament.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Shield and Legends Arceus lately, with some Final Fantasy XV pocket edition thrown in. It's far from perfect, but I like the games humor.

Fire Emblem Three Houses, I left it unfinished for months now since I couldn't play videogames that much, but I want to see the ending of it already. I've spent about 50 hours now and I think it will probably take me around 70.

I've been playing some Capcom fightning collection and the new Mario Kart 8 dlc, as well.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Christmas Day Update

Xbox: Dying Light 2, Psychonauts 2, COD: MW2 (2022)
Switch: Pikmin 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
PS4: GTA: Remastered Trilogy

Pokemon Scarlet and Spyro took a back seat when i got MW2. Played it whenever i could for almost 2 weeks

I did Beat 98% of Rayman Legends though.

Just need 2 Teensies in "Dark Rayman" Levels and 500k Lums. I wont get the "Beat friend scores" achievements because no one i know plays it.

The Mega Champion

I know it doesn't seem like it (trophy card anyway) but I finally finished Trails of Cold Steel 4 and the Trails of Cold Steel franchise in general this past Wednesday. Obviously there are still other games in the franchise I need to play. There are a lot of things I could say... but I won't. I guess... I just wish I didn't struggle with it as massively as I did. I'm legitimately unsure of how I struggle so much with these games but are completely fine with literally any other JRPG for the most part. Or at least the ones that I play.

The games are... fine I guess. They really are 'Persona Jr.' as my Discord friend put it that got me into this in the first place. But they aren't as easy as those IMO (much harder). I have some issues with story stuff but Tales of and Final Fantasy and I guess even Persona too in a way have spoiled me when it comes to people who I feel need to be 'put in the ground' actually have that happen to them as opposed to this series and franchise. Overall... the games... and franchise... are fine for what they are I suppose. I just would have enjoyed them more if I didn't struggle as much as I did. I need a break from this franchise for quite awhile though and I'll be getting it because I won't be playing another one until I get to the first Crossbell game that just came out this year and was finally localized. Just... don't expect me to play these on anything else other than Easy difficulties from now on because clearly I struggle too much for unknown reasons. My end of the year list is unchanged.

I've already started my next game/first game of 2023. Tales of Xillia for PS3. I'm playing BOTH games back-to-back. Will I regret it? Who knows. Time will tell obviously. So far though... it's actually really fun and I'm super intrigued.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon Shield, Salt and Sanctuary

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I'm currently working through the various Grand Prix cups in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - it was the first game I bought with my Switch in 2018 and I've barely played it except as a multiplayer option for my family/friends. Even now after playing it over Christmas, New Year's and this week I've only played it for around 25 hours according to my profile, which is mildly depressing? Need to up my hours. I'm having quite a bit of fun clearing the cups though! 50cc and 100cc were simple enough but some of the tracks in the 150cc cups are kicking my rear - spent hours last night trying to beat SNES Rainbow Road (I see Wario's Gold Mine in my dreams now, don't recommend) and only managed it three times? And the first two times then had me lose on Ice Ice Outpost which was a lesson in frustration. Now I'm being wrecked on GBA Cheese Land or Bowser's Castle, still figuring out optimal vehicles and whatnot. I'm a Shy Guy main to the end though, they're just such a lil lad! Love them. I also play as Boo quite a bit but his stats are seemingly very different so they do better with different vehicles. Very confusing!

When I'm not playing Mario Kart I'm just doing a few random CPU matches in Super Smash Bros Ultimate - much like Mario Kart I've ignored the online modes and neglected the progression or "adventure" side of the game (World of Light), but none of my family or friends will play Smash with me so I just do 3 stock / no items matches against the CPU. I'm not particularly interested in doing World of Light? I did the Subspace Emissary in Brawl and didn't have that much fun doing it (mainly because the end-game drag before you fight Tabuu bored me), and figured World of Light would be a similar way of playing so left it. I have fun doing my little CPU matches though! King K Rool is probably my favourite character followed closely by Ganondorf. I also enjoy Greninja, the Link's, Lucario, Lil Mac, Mewtwo, Wolf, Bayonetta, Ryu and Incineroar. Also like Mario Kart is the low hours I've put into the game, which also sits at about 25 hours according to my profile. Really need to play my Switch more...

RetroPokeFan

Playing both Pokémon Violet and the TMNT Cowabunga Collection on the Switch.

The latest one I've finished TMNT wise is the first NES game and it is easily the worst game in the collection hands down. Just an insufferable little game all round.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Playing both Pokémon Violet and the TMNT Cowabunga Collection on the Switch.

The latest one I've finished TMNT wise is the first NES game and it is easily the worst game in the collection hands down. Just an insufferable little game all round.
Try playing the first TMNT Turtles games on the original NES.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Picked up Fire Emblem Three Houses again because I never finished it. Only got to the time skip on the Golden Deer route back when the game first came out, but stopped for whatever reason. Had a bit of an urge to play it again, but this time I'm thinking of going through the Blue Lions route instead and go back to Golden Deer if I finish it (cause I don't remember the story anymore lol).

SummerHaze

I like League of Legends, I play it every day and even take part in different tournaments for players. This is useful platform for gamers https://ess.gg/lol/tournaments where I can check the statistics and watch live streaming. Team games are my favs. I enjoying this game because you never have an exactly the same game, always something new, from matchups, to skill, to luck.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Edit #500

Switch: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Pokemon Scarlett
PS4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy

Another Xbox One Disk Drive stopped working. So i cant play 90% of my Xbox games, just the Digital ones.

Sticking with Switch and PS4 for a couple weeks until i get a Refurbished Xbox One or find a Series X

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Picked up Fire Emblem Three Houses again because I never finished it. Only got to the time skip on the Golden Deer route back when the game first came out, but stopped for whatever reason. Had a bit of an urge to play it again, but this time I'm thinking of going through the Blue Lions route instead and go back to Golden Deer if I finish it (cause I don't remember the story anymore lol).
I started Three Houses back up, but for right now, I'm enjoying a casual playthrough of Engage.

I guess I'm taking a break from Fire Emblem to enjoy Fire Emblem.