• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, working on training up for the Elite 4 and have been doing some treasure hunting.

Also been playing Gameboy via NSO. Tried out Tetris and Kirby's Dream Land so far. Both have pretty good controls.

Barrysun

my current games are
Pokemon Scarlet and violet, for raid battles and raising more Pokémon for future use
Guardian tales, a fun JRPG with tons of quests and daily useage.
Wife Quest: just played and beaten this game. a fun platformer with a female warrior taking down monster ladies who wants to kidnap her husband.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Been about 2 weeks and things are going better. Found the last Xbox Series X in a 50 mile radius.

Xbox: Dying Light 2, Assassins Creed Valhalla
Switch: Pokemon Scarlet, Legend of Zelda BotW

Finished Psychonauts 2 with 100% Achievements in between last post and this one.

Valhalla and Breath of the Wild i bought the DLC with Christmas Gift cards. I've never got very far in either game before. So we'll see how it goes.

About Halfway through Dying Light 2, i think. Just reached the 2nd half of the map "Central loop"/ Downtown.

The Mega Champion

Tales of Xillia has finally been completed. I'm... kind of annoyed honestly. Not at the game mind you... it's just the fact that after being unable to play it for over 10 days... when I managed to finally have time to play it again... I was literally at the end of it. So... yeah... forgive me for being annoyed lol.

This is probably the best Tales of I've played from the PS3 era. Honestly... it's not even close either. Graces is good and all... don't get me wrong. But Xillia just had everything. There were moments when it felt like the story was plateauing... but when that happened... something would happen that would make me interested in it again. In other words... it was like an up and down roller coaster ride. But I don't mind that kind of story. It keeps you invested and interested. The gameplay was great too honestly. Just as good as Graces. It even had more stuff in it that I liked that Graces didn't have. So yeah... overall great experience. Nothing else for me to say really. I can't praise it more. Just more fuel for me to wish for a time machine so I can go back and beat myself up for not playing all of these games sooner lol. Jude is probably my second favorite Tales of MC and Tales of character in general. Whose my favorite? You should already know the answer to that from my personal GOTY list last year... :p

It was just great honestly. Teepo is probably the best Tales of mascot since Mieu. Can't wait to see more of him... ;)

Here's my updated Tales of list if that's a thing you care about

Abyss
Berseria
Xillia
Graces f
Symphonia
Zestiria
Symphonia 2
Vesperia

I'm playing two 'buffer' games right now before my next one. Two demos from the Nintendo Direct that were announced and released. Kirby's Return to DreamLand Deluxe, which I've already completed, and Octopath II which I might be close to reaching the hour limit on. It's hard to really know for sure.

What's my next game you ask? Shouldn't it be obvious? It's a repeat of the Symphonia situation!! Sequel time!! Tales of Xillia 2. I hope this isn't a repeat though where everyone hated the sequel. Though I personally loved Symphonia 2 but clearly that's literally only me. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

ebevan91

I finished the Dead Space remake yesterday and now I'm gonna continue my Death Stranding playthrough.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Also been playing Gameboy via NSO. Tried out Tetris and Kirby's Dream Land so far. Both have pretty good controls.
My problem with Kirby's Dreamland controls is that you can press A to jump, but you have to press up on the d-pad to hover.

If this game were designed like Kirby titles after it, you could just press A to do the jump and hover.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
My problem with Kirby's Dreamland controls is that you can press A to jump, but you have to press up on the d-pad to hover.

If this game were designed like Kirby titles after it, you could just press A to do the jump and hover.

Yea that takes a bit of getting used to.

Playing some Brilliant Diamond and Salt and Sanctuary.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
reliving my high school years with the p3p port!!! so glad they decided to bring in the Japanese voices!

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
About halfway through God of War (2018). Beautiful visuals. Alright combat. I hope the boss battles change up a bit because so far it's mostly just reskins of the same troll/ogre with a big log.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
About halfway through God of War (2018). Beautiful visuals. Alright combat. I hope the boss battles change up a bit because so far it's mostly just reskins of the same troll/ogre with a big log.
Just finished that game. It was wonderful
Now playing the next one in the series..

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Played some Katamari Damacy Reroll via the trial of it. Had to stop since for some weird reason, it made my hands start shaking. No other game does this. It's very strange.

Also been playing Minecraft Dungeons. Glad that I could rent it from the library. Really liked it from playing it via trial before. Having a blast.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So i forgot i had bought a month of gamepass during the "Broken Xbox One" saga.

instead of playing AC: Valhalla, i played and beat 4 separate games. "Super Lucky Tale" "New Super Lucky Tale" "DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace" and "My Friend Peppa Pig"

Also finished SpongeBob Truth or Square, but that wasn't on gamepass.

So that's 6 games i at least beat the Main story of in February, including Psychonauts 2 from earlier in the month.

Since Gamepass expired Today, i'm back to trying to finish Dying Light 2 and Pokemon Scarlet.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I've been playing Labyrinth of Galleria. Great game so far. Very different from what you usually see in a Nippon Ichi game. There aren't any cute anime tropes or pop culture jokes in this game. It's a very dark and grim storyline.

I'm sure someone will ask this so I'll mention it right away. I did not play Refrain yet. I'll be doing that one after Galleria is done.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm juggling between these games:

Megadimension Neptunia VII (Switch)
Parascientific Escape: Cruise in the Distant Seas (3DS)
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Legacy of the Duelist - Link Evolution (Xbox One X)
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Master Duel (Xbox One X)

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Violet and Breath of the Wild recently.