• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Still playing Brawl and MKWii...but I'm starting to kinda getting back on playing Ocarina of Time after too many weeks of procrastination (I haven't even gotten to the first boss yet -.-;; )

JaimeGreenan

Playing Brawl and pokemon Diamond still.
Trying to complete Twilight Princess (only half way)

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm currently playing Pokemon Pearl and Brawl right now. I'll might be playing those extra levels at Sonic Unleashed.

i play halo 3 , i can never get over it its the best, i do bring back the n64 whenever i can to play diddy kong racing

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
As of yet, I'm playing Majora's Mask and Animal Crossing: City life. On Majora, I'm at the Ancient Castle of Ikana.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Right now i am playing FFXII i am trying to do the Perfecter game it takes so long. :mad:

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Gears Of War 2...

Yeah I think alot of people are going to start saying that if they have not already...

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
I'm currently playing Donkey Kong Country, which is probably my favorite Snes/GBA game, next to Super Mario World.

I'm also playing KSSU, but that's old news if you read some of my old posts.

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
Mass Effect, it's taking a long time for me to complete...

rekreatur

Pokémon Emerald, I started a Chramble Challenge a week ago. I'm currently trying to beat Team Magma on that vulcano :3

Eazy E

Big Boss
I started playing the first Phoenix Wright game again because I realized that I never really beat the last case.