• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Eazy E

Big Boss
I just got Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories today and I like it so far.

Lucky you. I can't buy it yet, I need to get a new ps2 first. How is it compared to the original Chain of Memories?

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
Lucky you. I can't buy it yet, I need to get a new ps2 first. How is it compared to the original Chain of Memories?

wait.. you want to play Re: Chain Of Memories... but you can't because you don't have a PS2... and you've played CoM?

Wow.. You should seriously play the first Kingdom Hearts before playing CoM and than 2.

Eazy E

Big Boss
wait.. you want to play Re: Chain Of Memories... but you can't because you don't have a PS2... and you've played CoM?

Wow.. You should seriously play the first Kingdom Hearts before playing CoM and than 2.

i said I need a new ps2. My old one broke. I have played kh1&2 many times already don't worry. ;)

metalboy

I have cancer.
Started playing my pearl and emerald again. my favourite game so far is Left 4 dead. only played it at a friends house, but it kicks *****. =D

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm currently playing Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves I got for $10 from Best Buy. The camera control is just bad.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I'm playing Nintendogs for now.

I'm switching between Nintendogs (DS) and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii).

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
I'm really close to beating Cadtlevania:Order of Ecclesia but I recently ordered Silent Hill 1 off eBay so once that gets here I'll start playing that. Also want to get the Chrono Trigger for DS

BBdragonking

Mega Beast
I'm currently Switching from Mario Kart DS and Pokemon Diamond. I' also playing Super Smash Bros Brawl at my friends house.