• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
I'm playing Chrono Trigger Ds at the moment, and at the same time, I am leading AC Milan to be the kings of the world in FIFA 09!

Djura

99% chance to hit
GTA IV: The Lost and Damned

I started another file because my sister wants to see Roman's kidnapping.

Pokemon Diamond...

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, Pokémon Pearl (obviously) and Super Mario RPG (just got off VC). Both are awesome.

gymleadermya19

place: saphire city
playing fire emblem sacred stones even though i beat the game already

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right now

Going the games of my era, If I know what it is
Playing Tekken the original

Good times

fhqwhgads

Portal for the Xbox 360. Technically, it's part of the Orange Box, and I do own it for the PC, but I really don't want to have to play this game with the laggyness I've come to see from my PC. So, I'm playing it on the 360.

Yes, I've just recently purchased an X360.

I'm also playing Half Life 2 as well.

*C_L*
Gamertagnaokthx.

Super_Trainer

Im playing Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising, until Platinum comes out.

Cobalt_Latios

Beaten Portal, working on Half-Life 2.

*C_L*

Avrig

Like Wailords.
I currently play GTA: San Andreas. I love that big world, exploring all places is addictive...~ My favourite GTA this far.
I'm also playing Pokémon Crystal and Yellow. Just restarted those a couple days ago.

Cobalt_Latios

Half-Life 2 from the Orange Box (X360), as well as Team Fortress 2.

*C_L*