• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cobalt_Latios

metalboy

I have cancer.
*Bites lip and thinks*...

CoD5, Cod4, MoH Airbourne, Rainbow six vegas 2, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2.

Alloute

Not Banned
I don't really play video games too much, I rather go out or read. But I've been playing Pokemon Platinum, two hours a day is nice.

Pokedex_filler

Generic Human #8192
Right now I'm killing glowing insect cyborgs on Onslaught. If you see JakeBob, know this, he WILL win.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Sonic Unleashed. Decided to start over and see if I can do better.

Cobalt_Latios

Half-Life 2 (X360). I'm having a very hard time with this one part of the level. I do recall having played it on Easy sometime before, but Normal is a bit trickier. I'll probably have to check up on a video walkthrough I know of. That should help me. I just gotta figure out where to put the Turrets and how to manage them.

*C_L*

youxiuren

Banned
Methods Of Execution

There were three guys, a Torontonian, an American and a Newfoundlander. They were all going to be executed. The executioner said that since all three were to be executed that night, that they would each get to choose the method by which they would die.Their choices were: lethal injection, electric chair or by hanging. The American was afraid of needles and didnt want to be hanged. The American chose the electric chair. He sat in the chair and they pulled the switch and nothing happened. The executioner said that if this happens a second time that he could go free. They tried a second time and again nothing happened so they set him free.The guy from Toronto was also afraid of needles and didnt want to be hanged so he too chose the electric chair. Once again, the chair didnt work and he was free.Next it was the Newfoundlanders turn to pick how he was to be executed. He said Im afraid of needles, the electric chair wont work so youre going to have to hang me. All good things come to and endMore Games,joke,SNW vis and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

Zabi

Not really here.
Still playing Persona 3 FES for the PS2. I guess I was a little behind in levels, because when I got my newest playable character(Aigis) and she was 29 and I was 25, I decided to grind till I got to level 29 before the next Full Moon.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
at the moment pokemon platinum and killzone 2 online.
on pokemon platinum i'm busy trading over my pokemon from pearl and on killzone 2 online i am trying to collect all the trophies since it forms a nice challenge, i'm running as bit dry with them sadly, i just made it to rank 4 so the only thing i have to do is collecting a few medals.

Nintendo DS: I've been playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, on wifi...Really fun, today I faced like the best player on wifi, seriously. I had to surrender though...gotta have my dinner. I think though I'm gonna play some Pokemon Diamond, in like two minutes.

Xbox 360: Still playin' Mass Effect. I got all the bonus Talent achievements so...now I have all the bonus talents. With those aqquired I've started my main file ; Infiltrator with AI Hacking bonus talent.

Cobalt_Latios

Was playing a few sessions of Team Fortress 2. I'm getting better. Though, it seems I lack the ability to play as Spy. Won a few, lost a few.

*C_L*

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Animal Crossing Wild World and Littlest Pet Shop (Garden) on the DS. Had no idea the latter would be fun, but it is D:

Annnd Ocarina of Time on the gamecube

Zabi

Not really here.
Persona 3 FES still. Such a long game, almost forty hours in, but well worth it. Sixty more to go(approximately).

Playing TWEWY on the side. On Day 3 of Joshua's Week.

Cobalt_Latios

Still playing Platinum. I play a bit of Half-Life 2 on the sides whenever the opportunity presents itself. I'm very much hoping to get to Episode 1 soon.

Though, I wouldn't mind finishing another few games...

*C_L*