• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I was just playing some Halo:Combat Evolved. Now I'm playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Pokemon Ruby/Platinum, GTA IV, and a little bit of Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time

Marill

Boulder Trainer
PS2 - Persona 4 and Digital Devil Saga
PSP - Dissidia Final Fantasy, japanese only game doesn't stop me playing it though
DS - just bought Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time, great game so far.. also playing Ranger 2 and Final Fantasy 4
Wii - FF Chocobo Dungeon, damn thing's annoying me though. I've got 1HP dungeons killing me easily, and I'm underlevelled for the others, dunno how. :(

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
Right now i am currently playing my new PLATINUM game!!!!!! I love it soooooo much. My character's name is Bella, and we are in celstic towm, about to battle Cyrus. My team is:
1. Twiggie(torterra)-lv.34
2. Queenie(vespiqueen)-lv.21
3. Lara(ponyta)-lv.22
4. Breezy(staraptor)-lv.34
5.Mr. Magic(alakazam)-lv.24
6. Pinki(shellos:west)-lv.20

yeah, i no. my lvls suck! but i'm trying to raise them up!!!!!!! Wish me luck against Cyrus!!!!!

Cobalt_Latios

Was playing a bit of Half-Life 2. I'll probably be playing a bit more of now that I've beaten Platinum. Granted, now that I've gotten a few things figured out, I think I'll be playing a bit more of Platinum now, I've still got many more things to do...

*C_L*

Pokemon Sapphire: Fourth or fifth time I've borrowed it from my brother - obviously not as good as the originals (when you're brought up on RBY you feel that way sometimes) - however I really do think it's a pretty good game. Started out with Mudkip this time.

Sims 2: Needs no explanation. I'm just pretty much addicted.

TSL

Mischievous.
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. After being enveloped by Fallout 3 for a while I decided to come back to this, gosh the scenery is amazing on high def.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Was playing FF9, but I think I've overloaded on it slightly (27 hours in the past two weeks lol), so I'm giving it a break for now as my motivation for playing it has gone. Still playing FFTA, and consdering buying one of the mystery dungeons.

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
Ok! I'm back!!! I beated Cyrus! pretty easy and i headed off to Canalave CIty. My current pokemon are:
1. Twiggie(torterra)- lv. 36
2. Breezy(staraptor)- lv. 35
3. Brine(floatzel)-lv. 30------newest additon to my team!
4. Mr. Magic(alakazam)-lv. 26
5. Lara(ponyta)- lv. 25
6. riolu egg- can't wait to gey me a lucario!!!!!!!

as u can see, my team has changed a little, but not much. I just battled my rival(Joey) on the canalave bridge, and it was really difficult. I am curently training in iron island to raise my lvls to battle byron!!!!! wish me luck, AGAIN!!!!!!!(i need it!)

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
Where is my profile picture?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

OK! i'm getting ****** off! where is my picture? i've posted twice, but it hasnt shown up at all! But its set up on my profile!!!!! uh help me PLEASE!!!!

Pokedex_filler

Generic Human #8192
First off, edit. Second, don't go off-topic. Third, The image you setup is a unique image to you. You have to use a preset avatar from the massive list given to us.

On topic, I'm playing GHIII now, and am getting a bit better at Hard Mode.

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
I just found out how to totally trick out my posts!!!!!

Ok! I'm back!!! I beated Cyrus! pretty easy and i headed off to Canalave CIty. My current pokemon are:
1. ;389;Twiggie(torterra)- lv. 36
2. ;398;Breezy(staraptor)- lv. 35
3. ;419;Brine(floatzel)-lv. 30------newest additon to my team!
4. ;065;Mr. Magic(alakazam)-lv. 26
5. ;077;Lara(ponyta)- lv. 25
6. riolu egg;egg;- can't wait to gey me a lucario;448;!!!!!!!

as u can see, my team has changed a little, but not much. I just battled my rival(Joey) on the canalave bridge, and it was really difficult. I am curently training in iron island to raise my lvls to battle byron!!!!! wish me luck, AGAIN!!!!!!!(i need it!)

pokefan16

I'm playing right now Warriors Orochi 2

whoa this is fun especially many characters can be chosen. I love this weeee

Even thou I finish the story i must unlock their 4th weapons. lol

Djura

99% chance to hit
The child-corrupting boobstravaganza that is known as Mass Effect. On the PC.

Finished it once, on my second playthrough.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Been playing GH: World Tour on and off recently. Created characters that looked like Eddie Van Halen, Slash, and Mick Mars. Also made guitars such as EVH's Wolfgangs, EVH's Black and White Frankenstein and Bumblebee Frankenstein, as well as a bunch of others.

Picked up Pokemon Diamond and Sapphire again. Been constantly beating the Elite Four to level up weaker Pokemon for Pokedex.